Social Getting To Know You Thread... What Did You Do Yesterday?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by A Chorus of Disapproval, Oct 17, 2012.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. J_Girl Force Ghost

star 4
    Yesterday... I vacuumed my laptop fan, went shopping for tan slacks, stood in line for 20 minutes to buy them even though I am most likely going to return them. Read fanfic, hung out here a bit, uploaded stuff to my kindle app. Last thing was to catch up on The Neighbors tv show. I wanted to be ready for Mark Hamill to be on it this week. :)
  2. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    I shoveled snow yesterday[face_plain]
  3. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

I worked on a custom action figure.
    J_Girl likes this.
  4. Zapdos Force Ghost

star 5
    I went to work with my best bud that I see way too rarely nowadays
  5. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

...had a housing inspection, then talked to someone I haven't talked to in a while and found out that they have cancer. [face_plain]
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Yesterday I...
    Got a deadline wrapped up, ceased working, posted on here for a bit, took advantage of lovely weather and hung out in a local park with some friends, had a lovely dinner at our ghetto IHOP, got home after 9, watched more Doctor Who to prepr for the new episodes, and posted on here some more, before being bothered by my doorbell at 12:30, entertained these vampires friends til 2, went to bed. I showered and brushed my teeth in there as well. And used the toilet.
  7. Son of a Bith Force Ghost

star 4
    Yesterday I took the second of two Common Reading Exams in order to complete the MA in English that I've been working on. I think it went really well. All that's left is a translation test next week and then hopefully, Masters! :)
    J_Girl likes this.
  8. J_Girl Force Ghost

star 4
    Yesterday I watched Mark Hamill on the Neighbors..... Commandant Billy, hmphh! Then I went through a coffee can size bag of coins to bring to the bank coin counting machine. I sorted them out by 'wheat' pennies, some of the special quarters and the special nickels. I don't know why I keep them. I'm not a coin collector, but I have always kept the occasional coin since I was a kid. After that I had Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, yum! Then I wen to bed and read until 3 AM. Very exciting life I lead.
  9. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

...took the cat to the vet.
  10. Zapdos Force Ghost

star 5
    I came home from visiting my grandmother. And I was in a pretty bad mood so I picked a fight with everyone around me and went to bed even angrier. Good day.
  11. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

...finally calmed down after a particularly rotten weekend, but I had also gotten sick, so I spent most of the day in bed.
  12. Specs Jedi Knight

Yesterday, I...

...was late for class, twisted my ankle (while running to class), found out my friend did not die (yay!), and found out my ex is threatening suicide...again. Then I curled up under a blanket, had a Sanctuary marathon, and finally watched Rise of the Guardians while eating a ton of raw cookie dough.
  13. Sgt Crowfield Chosen One

star 4
    Yesterday, I ...

...survived the last day of the SAP workshop with my super-nice Transylvanian colleagues, managed to get an elderly LEGO Bionicle Visorak (very important: green!) for my kid, watched The Mask of Light Bionicle movie with him, tried to walk the dog, played some SWTOR, walked the dog again and went to sleep.
  14. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

...found two four-leaf clovers.
  15. tazscout97 Jedi Youngling

yesterday I had a meeting
  16. Frank T. Force Ghost

star 6
    yesterday was the same as the day before and the day before that and... But last night I went to a hockey game(which isn't really that unusual for me).
  17. Kyy Jinn Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Yesterday, I opened a Christmas present early.
  18. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Slept off a sore back.
  19. Donaldson Force Ghost

star 4
    I saw my mum and her partner off to the bus station for their trip back to Norn Iron. Then I went to replace my Kobo that I killed with cllumsiness.
  20. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

...went to church, participated in the Christmas play, then came home.
  21. Sith-I-5 Force Ghost

star 5
    Slept most of the day because when I don't have to work, I immediately flip to nocturnal, rose at four pm.

Ate some chicken drumsticks with some microwaved two-day-old rice from my Chinese Takeaway, played the Over Crude Water map of Total Annihilation on my laptop for the second day against two Core opponents on medium; watched the first season three episode of Sherlock.
  22. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 7
    Did some shopping and had dinner out with my wife. Then proceeded to be as lethargic as possible, watching 2 films and then the 76ers/Nuggets game.
  23. Jedi_Lover Chosen One

star 5
    I slept until 11 AM. Made a late lunch for my teenage boys who slept until 2PM. Watched part of a Twilight Zone Marathon. Did some writing, read a book, made a late dinner for my sons, started a fire in the wood stove. It is vacation time for us.
  24. Cushing's Admirer Chosen One

star 7
    I wrote the first 100 + words of a new story. The first new idea I Feel actually may take root in nearly 6 years. I miss writing so much. Oh, yeah, I spent over 2 hours unsticking my keyboard keys because I spilled soda on it.
    Last edited by Dooku-Darklighter, Jan 2, 2014
    TrakNar and Jedi_Lover like this.
  25. TrakNar Force Ghost

star 5
    Yesterday, I...

...was nocturnal. Slept until four-ish. Granted, I was starting to feel under the weather yesterday, and it was 10 or so outside, so no real point in getting up. I was perfectly content with sleeping with my cat.
Moderators: Skiara