main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Getting To Know You Thread... What Did You Do Yesterday?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Yesterday... I vacuumed my laptop fan, went shopping for tan slacks, stood in line for 20 minutes to buy them even though I am most likely going to return them. Read fanfic, hung out here a bit, uploaded stuff to my kindle app. Last thing was to catch up on The Neighbors tv show. I wanted to be ready for Mark Hamill to be on it this week. :)

2. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    I shoveled snow yesterday[face_plain]

3. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I...

I worked on a custom action figure.

J_Girl likes this.
  4. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    I went to work with my best bud that I see way too rarely nowadays

5. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I...

...had a housing inspection, then talked to someone I haven't talked to in a while and found out that they have cancer. [face_plain]

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Yesterday I...
    Got a deadline wrapped up, ceased working, posted on here for a bit, took advantage of lovely weather and hung out in a local park with some friends, had a lovely dinner at our ghetto IHOP, got home after 9, watched more Doctor Who to prepr for the new episodes, and posted on here some more, before being bothered by my doorbell at 12:30, entertained these vampires friends til 2, went to bed. I showered and brushed my teeth in there as well. And used the toilet.

7. Son of a Bith

Son of a Bith Jedi Master star 4

Feb 28, 2013
    Yesterday I took the second of two Common Reading Exams in order to complete the MA in English that I've been working on. I think it went really well. All that's left is a translation test next week and then hopefully, Masters! :)

J_Girl likes this.
  8. J_Girl

J_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2001
    Yesterday I watched Mark Hamill on the Neighbors..... Commandant Billy, hmphh! Then I went through a coffee can size bag of coins to bring to the bank coin counting machine. I sorted them out by 'wheat' pennies, some of the special quarters and the special nickels. I don't know why I keep them. I'm not a coin collector, but I have always kept the occasional coin since I was a kid. After that I had Reeses Peanut Butter Cup, yum! Then I wen to bed and read until 3 AM. Very exciting life I lead.

9. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I...

...took the cat to the vet.

10. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    I came home from visiting my grandmother. And I was in a pretty bad mood so I picked a fight with everyone around me and went to bed even angrier. Good day.

11. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I...

...finally calmed down after a particularly rotten weekend, but I had also gotten sick, so I spent most of the day in bed.

12. Specs

Specs Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2012
    Yesterday, I...

...was late for class, twisted my ankle (while running to class), found out my friend did not die (yay!), and found out my ex is threatening suicide...again. Then I curled up under a blanket, had a Sanctuary marathon, and finally watched Rise of the Guardians while eating a ton of raw cookie dough.

13. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    Yesterday, I ...

...survived the last day of the SAP workshop with my super-nice Transylvanian colleagues, managed to get an elderly LEGO Bionicle Visorak (very important: green!) for my kid, watched The Mask of Light Bionicle movie with him, tried to walk the dog, played some SWTOR, walked the dog again and went to sleep.

14. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I...

...found two four-leaf clovers.

15. tazscout97

tazscout97 Jedi Youngling

Dec 11, 2013
    yesterday I had a meeting

16. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    yesterday was the same as the day before and the day before that and... But last night I went to a hockey game(which isn't really that unusual for me).

17. Kyy Jinn

Kyy Jinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2013
    Yesterday, I opened a Christmas present early.

18. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Slept off a sore back.

19. Donaldson

Donaldson Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2000
    I saw my mum and her partner off to the bus station for their trip back to Norn Iron. Then I went to replace my Kobo that I killed with cllumsiness.

20. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I...

...went to church, participated in the Christmas play, then came home.

21. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Slept most of the day because when I don't have to work, I immediately flip to nocturnal, rose at four pm.

Ate some chicken drumsticks with some microwaved two-day-old rice from my Chinese Takeaway, played the Over Crude Water map of Total Annihilation on my laptop for the second day against two Core opponents on medium; watched the first season three episode of Sherlock.

22. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Did some shopping and had dinner out with my wife. Then proceeded to be as lethargic as possible, watching 2 films and then the 76ers/Nuggets game.

23. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I slept until 11 AM. Made a late lunch for my teenage boys who slept until 2PM. Watched part of a Twilight Zone Marathon. Did some writing, read a book, made a late dinner for my sons, started a fire in the wood stove. It is vacation time for us.

24. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I wrote the first 100 + words of a new story. The first new idea I Feel actually may take root in nearly 6 years. I miss writing so much. Oh, yeah, I spent over 2 hours unsticking my keyboard keys because I spilled soda on it.

TrakNar and Jedi_Lover like this.
  25. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I...

...was nocturnal. Slept until four-ish. Granted, I was starting to feel under the weather yesterday, and it was 10 or so outside, so no real point in getting up. I was perfectly content with sleeping with my cat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.