main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Getting To Know You Thread... What Did You Do Yesterday?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by A Chorus of Disapproval , Oct 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Yesterday I did dishes, the garbage, did the bathroom floor, had a slice of pizza, bounced around here a lot, salvaged a friendship, officially started my new story, and stayed up 19 hours. I miss my cat, Goof.

2. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I...

...got my mail and looked through my change to see if I had enough to do laundry. I did not. I still don't have enough to do laundry, and the store down the road is closed, so I can't go down to get change.

3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I pretty much puked the entire day. I have the stomach flu.

4. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    [:D] Jedi Lover.

I spent the day just trying to continue to heal from various internal hurts and wounds.

5. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I...

...spent it dealing with stomach upset.

6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Played 3 hours of Dues Ex: Human Revolution.

7. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    I pretty much zoned out to music and thought about story ideas.

8. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I...

...traded an Abra for a Drowzee, caught an Impostor Ditto and started breeding the Drowzee, evolved the Drowzee into a Hypno, caught a shiny Aipom, started using a Sigilyph as a new Fly slave, turned my PokeTrap Gardevoir into the token White Mage, and realized that my team is now entirely Psychic type, with a few mixed-types.

Basically, I played Pokemon all day. I have been dealing with an upset stomach since Sunday, anyway.

9. Katarn's Beard

Katarn's Beard Jedi Knight

Jan 21, 2014
    Yesterday I went to class and studied Spanish. It's a fun language.

10. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    Yesterday I....

Stayed home, helped my mom do some household chores, watched Wallander, and some of The Return of the King Extended Edition.

11. Master Agoraphobia

Master Agoraphobia Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2012
    Yesterday, I got up around 7am, had a big cup of coffee while watching CBS News and browsing around the Internet. This is my daily morning routine on weekdays. I worked from 9 - 6. I am a Network Security Administrator II at Rackspace Hosting here in San Antonio. Went home, helped cook dinner (lemon-pepper tilapia with boxed parmesan risotoo), watched some Star Trek: Voyager while trying to put together a new Android: Netrunner deck. Read up on some Cisco VPN stuff, then went to bed! Done!

12. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Yesterday I slept till about 11 am, took out the garbage, worked a bit on story prep, and started reading a Tarkin fanfic, I also had to contend with my dad's drinking which made it hard to sleep.

13. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Went grocery shopping, made some phone calls yesterday. Not much else of note, aside that I said I'd do laundry, but never really did any. :p

14. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    Donated plasma, went to class, a bit of homework. Took care of my dog Birch and was giddily happy

15. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Did some house cleaning and went to the stable. Oh, and I got a new hair cut. :)

16. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I did the laundry I had planned to do the day before, and then I cleaned up my cat's toys and put them in the box. Once I did, into the box went the cat, who curled up with all her toys.

17. Kara Skydancer

Kara Skydancer Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2014
    Yesterday I had breakfast, then lunch. After that I went to some sort of market with a very good friend and her half year old child. It was actually similar to a fair. People could seel their hand made products like pottery, jewellery, clothes and so on. It was wonderful what people create. I bought clay earrings, soap (smells soooo good) and a little something for my parent's garden.
    When I came home, I just made myself comfortable on the sofa and watched documentaries on TV.

18. Cushing's Admirer

Jun 8, 2006
    Yesterday I began writing my notes for a brand new piece of writing. I likewise adapted a scene from a dead story so it'll fit in this new one. Looked into a few RPGs for like the first time ever here. Continued my path of healing. Oh, I ate around 7:30 pm, I think.

19. Kara Skydancer

Kara Skydancer Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2014
  20. Frank T.

Frank T. Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    Up at 5:15am, to the ice rink at 6, guided young hockey players through some training until noon, Made corned beef in the oven cuz it was too big for my crock pot, train ride to the city, shots of Jamesons along the green river, then to the arena for Blackhawks vs Red Wings(DETROIT SUCKS, DETROIT SUCKS), a couple glasses of green beer, train ride back towards home, a bottle of Guinness while watching The Wizard of Oz and finally sleep somewhere around 3am today.

21. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I...

...hung out with my brother. We played Ace Attorney, talked about RPG systems, drank beer, practiced with the nunchucks (I should snap a pic of the bruise on my elbow, but it's not as pretty as it was yesterday), looked for visual novels, talked about our love of micromanagement in games, got Shamrock Shakes (it's his birthday today), and he went home. Then, I got online and did next to nothing before going to bed.

22. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Yesterday, I...

...celebrated my son's fourth birthday. At his request we had dinner at Jimmy John's, after which we came home to homemade birthday cake (baked by my mother the previous weekend), and then installed his new big boy car seat. It was mostly a normal day but fun as well.

Oh, and as I always do on his birthday, I wore my Binsi birthing skirt, just as I did the day he was born:

[​IMG]

23. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Yesterday, I began to complain about my favorite baseball team, three games into the season. Hey, that's what happens when you have been a NY Mets fan all of your life.

24. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Yesterday, I got a new stereo, which is even better than I expected, and two nice books. Selfbought, no birthday. :p

Frank T. and NYCitygurl like this.
  25. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Yesterday, I...

...didn't do much of anything. I ordered a pizza and had planned to work on stuff, but never did.

I WILL CHANGE THAT! I'M GOING TO GET STUFF DONE TONIGHT!

*Pokemon and Internet both deck Trak* "Nope."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.