main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Getting to know you... What's your name again? =)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Dec 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all,
    I was hoping we could start things off by telling a little about yourselves. It doesn't have to be your life history just a little about yourself. Name, where your from in the Bay Area, hobbies (other than Star Wars of course! But feel free to talk about that too!), and most importantly your credit card your PIN numbers. LOL just kidding folks! So yeah let's start things rolling then!
    About me:
    My name is Ming Pan, I live in San Francisco, my hobbies (besides Star Wars) are having fun with my friends, anime, random computer stuff, RPGing, Shania Twain, WWE, lifting weights, kenjitsu (sword technique and specialize in iaijitsu), and ninjitsu (Japanese fighting techniques from the Nine Schools of Ryu).

I've been born again Star Wars fan since 1993 and it hasn't stopped since. I love all aspects of Star Wars and think the Star Wars fans of the Bay Area RULE! I have my own personal Rogue Squadron which is composed of some of my closest friends in the world and they range from being light to very hardcore Star Wars fans. I collect, read, play, and pretty much eat and breathe Star Wars. lol
    I guess that's about it! Your turn! ;)

2. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    RSA EDIT: Imformation Editted out at poster's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.