main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA getting to know you.....

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by MsWinter, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsWinter

MsWinter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    I was just looking around the other boards (as one does when one is bored), and on the Oceania board, they've done this getting to know you thingy.....I thought that maybe it would be interesting and fun to do one here, considering we have so many 'newish' people who don't know each other and don't know the ex-parsecians. so...

copy the bold stuff, fill in the blanks. It's pretty easy really. If you can think of more questions, feel free to add them at the bottom.....

Name: Julie.

suburb/town: Magill

Marital status: in love

Physical description: some claim that I am short (5'3"), but I feel tall inside. Hair colour depends on current dye I'm using. Blue eyes. Pear shaped. :D

Favourite SW movie: Empire strikes back without a doubt.

Favourite non-SW movie: LOTR series, Matrix series

Favourite food: anything really....sushi is up there at the top though

Why did you choose your user name? Most people call me 'Winter' and my old chat name (in our old chat room) was MsWinter

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? 1977 - to now...um.....lots of years. Was with Adalia the first time we both saw A New Hope in '77.

What's your favourite soundtrack? at the moment, I'm loving 'The Last Samurai' - want to get the soundtrack for Battlestar Galactica though

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? hmm.....superhero - Batfink. fictional character - too many to mention.

Favourite Book? anything that isn't a textbook - LOTR series.

What?s your dream? to be a good teacher, to be forever in love, to be happy. To be a great Mum to my boys.

Who is your favourite Muppet? Animal.

who is your favourite Star Wars Character? EU- any of the rogue/wraith squadron (they're cool), in the movies - Han Solo. :D

2. DarkDisciple

DarkDisciple Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 20, 2005
    Name: Damien

suburb/town: Dover Gardens

Marital status: Attached :p

Physical description:Well im 6ft2, medium build greenish eyes and short blonde hair.

Favourite SW movie: Empire strikes back

Favourite non-SW movie:The 13th Warrior, L.O.T.R trilogy, Aliens, Anything with Jay and Silent Bob

Favourite food:hmmmm Thai, Mexican, Indian, and i have to agree with Winter Sushi Rocks.

Why did you choose your user name? Hahaha i chose DarkDisciple because i was lazy lol spent about 2 hours trying to figure out a Darth name that sounded cool but it just wasnt happening.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? 1977 I can still remember my Parents Taking me to see it in the city, Growing up ive alway had the toys. Its only recently that ive gotten into the costuming.

What's your favourite soundtrack? I have so many Gladiator is one of my Favourites, my three fav composers are John Williams, Hanz zimmerman, and Jerry Goldsmith.

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? The Thing from the Fantastic4 "It's clobberin time" lol.

Favourite Book? Shogun, The Death Trilogy by Terry Pratchett and the L.O.T.R books.

What?s your dream? so many dreams so little time , but i will make most of them come true. Happiness is on top of the list though, then there is Family, Travel, would love to get my own home one day. Oh and did i mention winning XLotto that would be super ;)

Who is your favourite Muppet? Gonzo The Great! Need i say more.

who is your favourite Star Wars Character? Vader, Emporor, Yoda. Then there is minor Characters like Boba Fett and Bossk

3. starfire-phoenix

starfire-phoenix Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 2, 2004
    Name: Alison

Suburb/town: Kilkenny

Marital status: Not married yet

Physical description: 5ft4, petite, blue eyes, mousy brown hair, usually dyed. Last year it was dark brown, but at the moment it?s golden copper blonde. It?s nearly shoulder length.

Favourite SW movie: Return of the Jedi

Favourite non-SW movie: Lord of the Rings trilogy

Favourite food: Seafood, probably prawns

Why did you choose your user name? It?s been my online alias for a couple of years. Starfire is from Babylon 5 and is in reference to the starfire wheel, and phoenix is because I kept changing my online names and essentially being ?reborn?, so I decided to put it in my name, in the hopes that I would keep this name for a while, and so far, I have. It?s also my domain name for my costuming website.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? Hmmm, my earliest SW memory is making a ?slave Leia? costume for my barbie doll. Lmao I guess I?ve been a fan since then, which would be around the time that RotJ came out. I never really became a huge fan until the last 6 years or so.

What's your favourite soundtrack? All of the Babylon 5 ones, which are by Christopher Franke. I could listen to them forever. I love music that has so much feeling in it, that can lift me up and make me cry.

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? Oh man, there?s so many. My fave super heroes are Batman and Spiderman, though there?s a lot of others that I like too for different reasons. Fave fictional character would be Eowyn from LotR.

Favourite Book? Lord of the Rings trilogy and anything by Traci Harding. I?d add a Terry Pratchett book in there somewhere, but I?ve not read them all yet. Mort is one of my faves though. I love books, so it?s hard to choose just one. I read a lot of very different things.

What?s your dream? Just one? There?s tons of them, including finding someone I can share my life with, having a family, nice house, lots of travel, finding a job that I enjoy that contributes something to the greater good. I also want to have my own business too. Not sure how I will have time to do it all, but hey, I?m determined, and I know that I can make it happen. I?d best get cracking, hey?

Who is your favourite Muppet? Kermit the frog

Who is your favourite Star Wars Character? It?s so hard to choose just one, so I?ll choose 3 - Yoda, Leia and Obi-Wan.

4. Quinten_JarVos

Quinten_JarVos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2004
    Name: David

suburb/town: Salisbury Area

Marital status: Engaged

Physical description: 6'3, 94 Kilo, Black hair and almost black eyes.

Favourite SW movie: Hmmmm The entire Original Trillogy

Favourite non-SW movie: Matrix, Strange Days, Aliens, Evolution, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Dogma and LOTR Trillogy

Favourite food: Anything that dosn't have hot spice in it.

Why did you choose your user name? Quinten is my name in the Medieval Society. JarVos seemd Starwars at the time.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? When I first saw ROTJ in Melbourne in 1983 when my mother was giving birth to my sister. (Thanx dad)

What's your favourite soundtrack? Queen of the Damned, Vampyre Masqurade Bloodlines.

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? Lucita, Vampyre Masqurade followed Very closely by the Empreror

Favourite Book? Dare I saw Anything Wheel of Time or Star wars

What?s your dream? To become a teacher at a highschool in History / IT

Who is your favourite Muppet? What the Hell is a Muppet? Or... lol give me Fragle Rock!

who is your favourite Star Wars Character? Emperor in the movies. But in the EU, Wedge is good, Corran Horn is good and Grand Admiral Thrawn.

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Name: Tanya

suburb/town: Sheidow Park

Marital status: Married - 15 years this year!

Physical description: 5'1.5" - Short, voluptuous!! :p Long chestnut hair, brown eyes.

Favourite SW movie: ROTJ. - Love Luke in Black! [face_love]

Favourite non-SW movie: Fifth Element and Robin Hood - Men in Tights

Favourite food: Roast Pork and Chocolate - not together though!

Why did you choose your user name? Adalia means "Woman of Strength" in one of the African languages, and Durron is Kyp Durrons surname [face_love]

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? 1977 - to now...um.....lots of years. Was with Winter the first time we both saw A New Hope in '77. Alot of times....

What's your favourite soundtrack? Starlight Express

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? Kyp!! [face_love] [face_love]

Favourite Book? Courtship of Princess Leia - love the planets ruled by women!!!

What?s your dream? To be happy and healthy, and for my family to be the same...

Who is your favourite Muppet? Animal.

who is your favourite Star Wars Character? Luke! In the movies...Kyp in teh EU and the Rogues/Wraiths are pretty hot as well!!!

6. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Name: Alisa.

suburb/town: O'Sullivan bch

Marital status: Pending

Physical description: Petite, [just under 5'3.] Dieting, brown hair, brown eyes and freckles.

Favourite SW movie: Return of the Jedi. tESB had a better storyline, but I liked Mark Hamill in his Jedi getup.

Favourite non-SW movie: Raiders of the Lost Ark and Amedeus.

Favourite food: Lasangna.

Why did you choose your user name?: I was always told I was a Princess Leia clone, so Luke's clone in HttE trilogy was Luuke, so I just decided to reverse my name instead of adding another vowel.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan?: Since birth, I even have a photo of me as a baby in an Ewok costume. [face_worried] I hope that doesn't come back to haunt me.

What's your favourite soundtrack? Four Weddings and a funeral and Spiderman 1 and 2.

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character?: Superman or the Phantom.

Favourite Book?:The Power of One or The Shinning.

What?s your dream?: To finally get one of my novel's published.

Who is your favourite Muppet? Kermit and Grover.

who is your favourite Star Wars Character? I'm a Skywalker buff, Anakin or Luke. But Luke is definately my alltime favorite.

[stretches her legs,] Feels good to be out of that sock.

7. Nar_Shaddaa

Nar_Shaddaa Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2005
    Name: Hugh

Suburb: Largs Bay

Marital status: Single

Physical description: Average Height, I think I'm 5'9/5'10. Short brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, I own a noticable stomach.

Favourite SW movie: I have to choose? (ESB!!)

Favourite non-SW movie: The Fith Element

Favourite food: All Food

Why did you choose your user name? I've been using this name for so many years, I've forgotten why I chose it.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? It Happened at some point between 1992 and 1994.

What's your favourite soundtrack? "Cut" - Hunters and Collectors

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? Hellboy. Grimlock.

Favourite Book? I, Jedi.

Who is your favourite Muppet? Animal and Beaker

Who is your favourite Star Wars Character? Zev Senesca

8. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    Name: David

suburb/town: Albany, NY but planning on coming in June

Marital status: single

Physical description: 5'10 brown eyes brown hair. 150 lbs.

Favourite SW movie: Star Wars

Favourite non-SW movie: Under the Tuscan Sun, Leon the Professional
    Favourite food: As long as it is a variety I am fine

Why did you choose your user name? I got mine from work, misspronounced the word bezel and from that time on I was known as beezel.

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? A long time. No real date but grew up with star wars and saw it when i was six months old. My mom said I was the only kid that wasnt scared. Been hooked ever since.

What's your favourite soundtrack? Romeo and Juliet soundtrack

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? Captain Jack Sparrow.
    Favourite Book? The hunt for red october

What?s your dream? to be an independant cargo pilot.
    Who is your favourite Muppet? Swedish chef

who is your favourite Star Wars Character Tallon Karde

9. Dark-Lord_Alf

Dark-Lord_Alf Beloved Member of the SA Fan Force 1979-2013 star 4

Mar 19, 2005
    Name: Steve, Stevie
    Suburb/Town: P.Giddy (Parafield Gardens)
    Marital Status: Where you AT the Wedding ?
    Physical Description: I have Buff Shoulders, Chest of Rock Hard Pecks and a Large Codpiece oh wait that's my Stormtrooper Costume. Me ?? 5'7 65kgs Brown Hair Brown Eyes, 3 Tattoos (1 Dragon 2 Predators they ALL hurted like HELL !) scrawny to boot.
    Favourite SW Movie ?: If I HAVE to choose.... ESB gotta love those Wampas !
    Favourite Non-SW Movie ?: Alien Vs Predator
    Favourite Food ?: Anything my Ulcer Lets me eat. Seafood, Pizza, KFC, McDonalds, Lumpy's
    Why Did You Choose Your Username ?: Alf Looked funny Holding a Lightsaber nuff said. [face_laugh]
    How Long Have You Been A Star Wars Fan ?: Well I hatched In '79 Loved it the first time I saw it, Lost a Chewbacca Figure to a Lawnmower accident. Loved It ALL since !
    What's Your Favourite Soundtrack ?: Antichrist Superstar by [face_skull] Marilyn Manson [face_skull]
    Who's Your All Time Favourite Superhero or Fictional Character ?: Spiderman ! Yeah
    Favourite Book ?: Is Playboy A Book ?
    What's Your Dream ?: You Laughed at the Stud remark didn't you ?
    Who's Your Favourite Muppet ?: [face_pig] Miss Piggy [face_pig] She's A Whole Lotta Bacon that Girl. Grover from Sesame Street
    Who Is Your Favourite Star Wars Character ?: Darth Maul - He Took No Crap ! Til he got cut in half !

10. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Name: Marcus
    Suburb/Town: Hindmarsh
    Marital Status: Single
    Physical Description: 180cm, about 63kg. I'm weedy :)
    Favourite SW Movie ?: RotJ. I mark out for Endor.
    Favourite Non-SW Movie ?: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Office Space
    Favourite Food ?: Anything with a face. Hard to go past a nice T-Bone though.
    Why Did You Choose Your Username ?: Take a guess... I regret it though.
    How Long Have You Been A Star Wars Fan ?: Early 90s, when some channel played the 3 movies on consecutive weekends.
    What's Your Favourite Soundtrack ?: Don't know. I like Kill Bill's trailer song though.
    Who's Your All Time Favourite Superhero or Fictional Character ?: Gambit, mon cher.
    Favourite Book ?: Too many to list.
    What's Your Dream ?: To graduate :)
    Who's Your Favourite Muppet ?: Beaker! I have him sitting next to my computer.
    Who Is Your Favourite Star Wars Character ?: Vader!

-----signature-----

11. Paw-of-Arcticfox

Paw-of-Arcticfox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    Name: arcticfox

Suburb/Town: Linden Park

Age: 24 year old brain, stuck in a 36 year old body, that feels like 100

Marital Status: beset by butterflies in rainbows, my Mynx

Physical Description: average everything, vague resemblance to Qui-Gon-Gin (stupid lady in the steet!)

Favourite SW Movie ?: i have no favourite. its one big story. and i like it all.

Favourite Non-SW Movie ?: not Beowulf, thats certain. i like many movies, but standouts would include any we've all costumed for - Matrix, LOTR, etc. add Crouching Tigger, Hidden Poo. mix in some Pixar movies, quote some key lines and eat lots of chocolate. watch all inside of one weekend......take the week off work. watch Shaun of the Dead in your PJ's.

Favourite Food ?: anything cooked by my sister, only the Tuna morney, orange chops, and rice salad made by my mum, and nothing my Nanna makes (yes, i'll eat it.. she's my Nanna!) - and anything I make myself. love Thai, Indian, Mexican...and SHUSHI! (want to go to tea, Quintein? lol)

Why Did You Choose Your Username ?: it chose me, as other names have before it. short version - Fox's eat Lemmings. want to know the WHOLE story, you'll have to ask in person. (have you SEEN the amount this guy has posted?!) in the old Parsecian room, Fox is a small white fluuuuufy enigma, with a taste for the cheeky and sneaky. have also been known as the Rock Wallaby...among others..... fox in sox

How Long Have You Been A Star Wars Fan ?: from the instant the music started. fondest memory of my life - my Nanna took me to see ESB because i loved the first movie. the instant Yoda appeared, the Fox cub shouted "he looks like YOU, Nanna! he has your chin!". i still call her Yoda. (i still smile when Luke tastes his food). the wisest Nanna on the planet, God love her.

What's Your Favourite Soundtrack ?: 5th Element, Croushing Tigger, Hidden Poo, Shaun of the Dead. NOT Starlight Express.

Who's Your All Time Favourite Superhero or Fictional Character ?: Silver Surfer for the S-hero. i LOVE the little known T'Rex called Gon.

Favourite Book ?: i dont play favorites with my books. i love them all. i take one to bed every night.

What's Your Dream ?: well, there was this ONE dream..... i was flying over a desert, vivid colours, flew towards an Arabian tent, and into it (scene deleted. M15+), and flew back out the other side, and on towards a distant mountain range.....

Who's Your Favourite Muppet ?: Beaker has made for many a good impression, over the years, in my family

Who Is Your Favourite Star Wars Character ?:am a Boba Fett fan (from the moment he appeared). and Yoda, coz i love my Nanna

EDIT: edit? what edit?

12. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    Name: Marcus
    Suburb/Town: Everard Park
    Marital Status: Single but attached
    Physical Description: Short, ~165cm, about 63kg. I was weedy, not so much now
    Favourite SW Movie ?: Empire I think. Fell asleep last time I watched it though. Clones had the potential to be great but was absolutely ruined in a few parts. ROTS has the potential to be great but might be absolutely ruined in a few parts.
    Favourite Non-SW Movie ?: I have too many dvds to go through. Off the top of my head, Matrix 1, LOTR trilogy if I'm in the mood, Aliensesses, Con Air, Human Traffic, Roger Rabbit, Sample People (nah, not really), Muggers, Ghost in the Shell, 1984.....too many others.
    Favourite Food ?: Rogan Josh, Korma, Ravioli, Tortellini.
    Why Did You Choose Your Username ?: Was doing the triple jump in year 8, even though I was short and not that great, it really looked like I was flying through the air. Skippy got shortened to Skip. I won't tell the story about a girl who actually thought that was my name ;)
    How Long Have You Been A Star Wars Fan ?: 1982 saw Empire rerun (didn't know it was) at the cinema a couple of months before Jedi came out (didn't know that). Met Darth Vader who shook my hand outside the cinema (Steve Altman perhaps?). Shared the **** out of me. Saw ROTJ at the cinemas a few months later with my cousin. My neighbour had figures too I found out. Dad's friend had *all* the original figures and vehicles (12" and all). I was hooked :)
    What's Your Favourite Soundtrack ?: Matrix, Animatrix, Human Traffic, AOTC, Go, Better Living Through Circuitry
    Who's Your All Time Favourite Superhero or Fictional Character ?: Jango Fett, Darth Maul, soon to be Grievous.
    Favourite Book ?: Don't read too many novels these days. And I can't remember the name of the two scifi books I read in year 12 that really grabbed me. Some of the Star Wars novels are cool because they allow visual minds to 'view' a movie of the book in the mind's eye.
    What's Your Dream ?: That more computer users have Macs. That spam ceases. To live in Japan, Europe, US and South America. To ski on a run that goes for miles. For my Japanese garden to be finished (started). For my car to be el schmicko. To make more music. To work less. To brew my own beer so Coopers don't own me by the bollocks. To chill. To write more web pages. To have no marking to do. Not much really, I'm working on it all :D
    Who's Your Favourite Muppet ?: The sheep and chickens.
    Who Is Your Favourite Star Wars Character ?: All mousedroids.

13. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    Evil.

Nuff said.

14. TK1571

TK1571 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2003
    Name: Classified

suburb/town: this universe

Marital status: Single :(

Physical description: Balding, skinny and getting skinnier, 1m70 tall

Favourite SW movie: ESB, ROTJ

Favourite non-SW movie: LOTR, THX1138, Christine [face_devil]

Favourite food: Pizza, pretty much anything i guess

Why did you choose your user name? 501st designation

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? Only really got into it when SE editions came out.

What's your favourite soundtrack? Soundtracks???? nah
    Killers, Interpol, Queens of the stone Age, Mars volta

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? Stupor Duck, Astroboy

Favourite Book? LOTR is good, soon to start the Silmarilion

What?s your dream? To survive and be happy somehow
    Who is your favourite Muppet? Fozzy bear

who is your favourite Star Wars Character? TKs :D

15. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    EI = soft.

Even if he can shoot.

16. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    Name: Ben (hence the Obi-Wan connection)

suburb/town: Pt. Augusta ... Camden Park when visiting Adelaide.

Marital status: looking

Physical description: brown hair & eyes, shortass with an improving figure.

Favourite SW movie: ATOC and ANH are just above the rest, but reckon ROTS will take top spot once it's out.

Favourite non-SW movie: Silence Of The Lambs, Shawshank Redemption, Rain Man plus heaps others

Favourite food: Mmmm pizza ... mmmm Indian ... mmmm pasta .... mmmm junk food ... mmmmm pub meals ... mmmm anything except seafood (allergic)

Why did you choose your user name? connection to my real name

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? since ESB came out. 1981??

What's your favourite soundtrack? Moulin Rouge, (arggh did I just say that?), Jesus Christ Superstar. I don't have many soundtracks ... prefer orignal band albums.

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? Batman for superhero and Hannibal Lecter for fictional character. He is a fictional character, right?

Favourite Book? The Beatles Recording Sessions, Misery

What?s your dream? To be a lawyer, happy, with kids and a hellagood looking girl!

Who is your favourite Muppet? Miss Piggy

Who is your favourite Star Wars Character? Han Solo (Original Trilogy), Obi-Wan Kenobi

17. evil-incarnate

evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling star 7

Jun 30, 2004
    EI=Soft ???????
    Nah, i'm at the top of my game.

I'm just not that interesting.

18. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    heres a picture of me from the Syracuse St Paddies Day parade. Go to Members show and tell and go to page three. Apparently I cant direct link to it.

I am security. I was the guy in the green sweatshirt.
    http://www.rochesterfandom.com/modules.php?full=1&set_albumName=album21&id=IMG_3871&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

19. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Nice pic Beez :) Got the LandRover cap on I see.

Not sure about Darth in the green beads though :eek:

20. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    it was the only way he could fit them on.

Actually last year the person who wore that costume was the NE RSA strawbary. Shes a great gal but a little on the short side. The whole costume made her look like Darth Helmet. Even the drunks picked up on it.

oh it was a beautiful day!

21. MsWinter

Mar 10, 2005
    they look really cool, Beez....was it cold that day?

who is your Yoda? That is an excellent costume!!

thankyou for sharing! :D

22. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    he was from the local syracuse fanforce.

He loved his costume. He hammed it up with the crowd and me and even the camera.

I had to keep an eye out for him. Although he did walk with a limp which ironically made it easier to deal with.

That is why he is on the hood of the car.

If you look on the site there is also the grape and wine fest from 2004 I was security there as well. It was beautiful that day.

But at the st paddies day it was a around 5 degrees. But it was sunny and no wind. It was great.

23. MsWinter

Mar 10, 2005
    so it was cold then!!

damn..I've closed it now....have to have another look. Later...got a maths assignment to begin. Lucky me :)

24. beezel26

May 11, 2003
    It was sunny and warm and no wind. It was an awesome day to walk.

It was great there were heavy police prescense and alot of families as well.

25. TYKEN_BLADE

TYKEN_BLADE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2004
    Name: Scott

suburb/town: Shiedow Park

Marital status: Not yet but working on it

Physical description: 5'10", long blonde, a bit stocky but a bit fat too. green eye balls and a chunk of steel in my tounge

Favourite SW movie: Empire strikes back

Favourite non-SW movie: LOTR series, Powder

Favourite food: 24 oz rare steak, 3 inches thick with curly fries.

Why did you choose your user name? First name just sounded good and the second coz I collect large knives

How long have you been a Star Wars fan? 1977 Was with Adalia the first time we both saw A New Hope

What's your favourite soundtrack? Scorpion King

Who is your all time favourite superhero or fictional character? Ranall Ranes from Gone in 60 seconds

Favourite Book? anything that isn't a textbook: Guinness book of records

What?s your dream? To be a storm chaser

Who is your favourite Muppet? Rizo the rat

who is your favourite Star Wars Character? BOBA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.