main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Getting to Know Your Fellow Housemates - 20 Questions

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Jjanda_Solo, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    This is a thread I first made for the other BB house, and shamelessly copied and pasted over here for you guys to answer. I'm also being lazy presently, so I'll answer the questions myself a little later in a reply.

1. What is your real name (as much of it as you're willing to give)?

2. The standard chat question: Age/sex/location?

3. Describe your appearance (height, weight or build, eye color, hair, etc.). If you wish and can you could link to a pic as well, but if you don't then we'll just assume that we're all incredibly good looking and flirt with each other a lot. ;)

4. What are your main hobbies/interests/freetime activities.

5. What is your political persuasion?

6. What is your religious persuasion?

7. What is your current romantic status? Single, dating, engaged, married (and for how long)?

8. What is your favorite color?

9. What is your favorite animal, and why?

10. What is your favorite of the five SW movies, and why?

11. What is your favorite food, or type of food, or foods?

12. Why did you pick the JC screen name you did, and what does it mean?

13. If you had to be either blind or deaf, which would you pick, and why?

14. What grade are you in (or will be in when school starts again)? If applicable, what is your major? If applicable, when did you graduate, how much school did you take before you graduated, what did you major in, and what is your job now?

15. What could someone else in this house do to seriously annoy you?

16. What is the worst injury you have ever sustained?

17. What was your most embarassing moment?

18. Why do you think you were picked to be in the Big Brother house?

19. Is the end of the universe a place or a time?

20. What do you get when you multiply six by nine? ;)

BONUS QUESTION: Tell us some other (or several other) quirky fact about yourself that you think we might want to know.

2. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Ed M

17, M, Rhode Island USA

3. Describe your appearance (height, weight or build, eye color, hair, etc.). If you wish and can you could link to a pic as well, but if you don't then we'll just assume that we're all incredibly good looking and flirt with each other a lot.
    Brown hair, brown eyes. White skin. Tall, a little over six feet. Thin (but not sickly thin or anything)

Reading, Writing, Camping, Hiking, Traveling, Boy Scouts (Eagle Scout), Cycling

I usually support a Democrat. However I like to think about each position before a make a definite decision. There are times when I support a Republic. For the most part I'm a Democrat.

Officially I'm a Roman Catholic. However I often form my own ideas. I go to chruch but I'm also a religious humanist. This means I have faith in science as well.

7. What is your current romantic status? Single, dating, engaged, married (and for how long)?
    Single at the moment. Could be dating in a few weeks.

Blue or green

I love my dog.
    Actual animal? Maybe a seal or sea lion.

TESB- Greatest film of all time
    ANH-The original classic
    TPM-Despite Jar Jar, still a good film
    ROTJ
    AOTC

I love Italian and Greek food.

Darth- in reference to SW
    Seldon in reference to Hari Seldon of Asimov's Foundation series.

Deaf. I could never lose my vision. If your deaf you can still communicate with others by using written word and signs. When you are blind you really lose a lot of the world.

14. What grade are you in (or will be in when school starts again)? If applicable, what is your major? If applicable, when did you graduate, how much school did you take before you graduated, what did you major in, and what is your job now?
    I'm in 12th grade.
    I work at a Mobil Station part time.
    Eventually I would like to get into Law School

I'm not easily annoyed. I don't think I could be annoyed by anyone.

_____ I have been lucky enough to have very minor injuries and nothing more.

I can't think of one at the moment.

I have no clue. Does logic even apply to the leaders of this house? Who knows why they picked me. I did not even apply. They must have wanted me out of the JC.

A time.
    But there will be other universes.

20. What do you get when you multiply six by nine?

3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002

Ray.

16/M/USA (17 next month.)

3. Describe your appearance (height, weight or build, eye color, hair, etc.). If you wish and can you could link to a pic as well, but if you don't then we'll just assume that we're all incredibly good looking and flirt with each other a lot.

Male.

Computer programming, 3% life.

Republican.

Anti-Religious.

Just broke up. I'm single at the moment.

Slate Gray.

Gorillas, no.

A New Hope. It's a classic.

Anything Italian or authentically Japanese.

Because Smuggler-of-Jundland-Wastes sounds stupid, it means what it says.

Deaf. Who needs hearing if they have the internet?

I'm a Junior right now.

If Jjanda votes for me again for no apparent reason.

A stab in the torso. I did it myself on accident. Surprise surprise.

None.

It's a commsterversy.

Love is only a feeling.

54, but you know 42 is the answer.

BONUS QUESTION: Tell us some other (or several other) quirky fact about yourself that you think we might want to know.

No.

4. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Carmen Therese Elizabeth N.

23/f/texas

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/mangojellytoast/misc/DaniCarmen.jpg]

Well, I'm on the internet, aren't I?

I vote for the candidate, not the party

Raised Catholic, currently confused

dating for 1 1/2 years

purple

lemur, because that's what I feel like atm

lordy, I have to chose a favorite? return of the jedi, i guess. i don't know why, but it's my fave

lordy, I have to chose a favorite? japanese (especially sushi), chinese, mexican, and italian. i think that's it. well, plus puerto rican and lebanese. and burgers. okay. i think that's it now

carmenite is a nickname a friend of mine gave me, and 42 is an awesome number. i picked it because i was tired of MaidenLumpé

Deaf, because I think it would be easier to adjust to.

I am in my third semester of my masters - the degree is a MEd in Counseling and Guidance with emphasis in Student Affairs. I graduated from high school in May 1999, and got my BS in Computer Science in May 2003. My job is as a Graduate Hall Director.

Totally ignore the game and not post at all? And be stupid. I don't like stupid people

It wasn't an injury, but I had surgery done where they grafted bone from my chin to my jaw, and took out all my wisdom teeth. I was on serious pain killers and feeling like poop FOREVER.

So many. But it probably was when my senior supurlative in band, as announced in front of all the band and my parents, was that I should have a jellybean factory should be made in my back yard, but the reasons were innapropriate, so he couldn't explain it

Because I'd applied for the two versious previous? And I'm a bitter ex-mod, of course.

yes

your mom

Carmen is a guy's name in Italian, and there was an Italian nurse when I was born. Apparently she didn't bother to check my diaper, so in my baby book I have an "it's a boy!" nametag. Yes, I am quite aware that this news is no doubt going to make me the target of many jokes. Just thought I'd mention that so people didn't state the obvious.

5. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001

Gregory Harbin.

18/male/North Carolina

I'm 6'3", a skinny bitch, brown eyes, blond hair. Sexy ass. Tracy can attest to that last one.

Listening to, playing, and writing musix. Reading and writing text.

Libertarian, baby.

I'm pursuaded to be Prebyterian.

Rather single.

Blue.

Orange.

My five favorite Star Wars movies are Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, A New Hope, the Empire Strikes Back, and, um, Return of the Jedi.

Pizza.

Arrgh, I really hate tests like this.

6. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    1. Taydon
    2. 21/m/Virginia
    3. I'm 5'7"ish my hair is brown I'm whiter then Micheal Jackson(okay that may be a lie). My eye colour is best described as green although it changes randomly, probably as some sort of camoflauge against eye predators.
    4. Reading, doing puzzles, posting here and wondering which of a variety of social disease I'm missing on by not having sex with random people.
    5. Conservative.
    6. Catholic
    7. I am dating. Hmm is there a plural?
    8. Blue
    9. Wolves, mostly because they kill and eat small children and other carriers of disease.
    10. ESB.. it's just so darn quotable.
    11. I like things which will cause me to require a quadrouple bypass in the future.
    12. I'd tell you but if I did then I'd have to know wouldn't I?
    13. Blind? maybe? Eh probably Deaf, but I just hate silence so much.
    14. Taking classes intermittantly.
    15. Post naked pictures of themselves. Damn you Greg!
    16. I once got a really nasty paper cut...
    17. Well I was being seduced by the swedish volleyball team when I discovered it was actually the male team. Oops.
    18. Real Mccoy has fond memories of me being drunk and doing body shots off a hooker in some Mexican hellhole. The authenticity of those memories is in question.
    19. There isn't a difference.
    20. Not drunk enough to sleep with you. :p

BONUS QUESTION: I used to snore but I had my tonsils and adnoids removed, which basically means I'm impervious to consumer demographics.

7. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Sonja

21/Female/Indiana

3. Describe your appearance (height, weight or build, eye color, hair, etc.).
    5'3" Medium Build Blue Eyes, Long Brown hair with blonde tips. Prefers blue jeans and t-shirts, will wear skirts sometimes.

Gaming, Card Gaming, Roleplaying, Video Gaming, Reading, Playing Guitar, Writing, and Watching Movies

Depends on the canidate. I put Republican but just cause I do doesn't mean I'm voting for that person.

Christian wiht a bit of Hindu mixed in

Dating 3 years this Febuary.

Purple

Siberean Tiger, cause its white and pretty and fiesty.

Oh this is a toughy. I'm going to go with the one that no one will because they'll list the same reasons for the others as to why they like them. So I chose Phantom Meance, mainly because I love the politcal story of it all. How it sets up everything to come. But in all honesty I think this will change onces ROTS comes out.

Pastas, Meatloaf, and Salad.

Well my favorite charector has always been Obi-Wan Kenobi. So thats where the Kenobi part comes from. And I chose Princess because a Jedi I played from a roleplaying game was a Jedi Princess being torn between two worlds. Become the ruler of her people or follow her heart and protect the universe as a Jedi. Plus its girly. And I do love my name, I wouldn't want anyone else having it.

Blind, Nothing against death people, but I don't think I am coordinate enough to know sign language. Plus since I'm not coordinate enough to not run into stuff as it is, I think it would just be easier for me to be blind so I could at least have a good excuse to use a cain to walk around with.

Graduated High School June 2001 Freshmen in College next year. I know its a long time for me. But I needed to get some money saved up and help with stuff around the house which I thought was more important at the time. But now things are going smooth and I can finally go to College and study to become a doctor for children. Currant Job Blockbuster Slave or a CSR, whichever you prefer.

Honestly I don't know. I really don't. It takes alot to annoy me. Maybe repeativeness of the same thing over and over again. But even then I just don't know.

My dad tells me before I was one I tried to claim out of my crib and got all the way over and fell and almost bit my tounge off. Thats the only real thing I can think of.

Both of my brothers and I had been out back playing in my Grandma's yard and came in appearantly I had stepped in some dog doo and my middle brother saw it and throw up all over me in front of everyone.

My good looks and dazling personality? Wait I don't have a dazling personality. Just because someone thought I was cool I guess.

19. Is the end of the universe a place

8. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    1. What is your real name (as much of it as you're willing to give)? Timothy

27/Male/Washington D.C.

3. Describe your appearance (height, weight or build, eye color, hair, etc.). If you wish and can you could link to a pic as well, but if you don't then we'll just assume that we're all incredibly good looking and flirt with each other a lot. 5'9, 155 lbs, blue eyes, blonde hair, glasses, athletic

4. What are your main hobbies/interests/freetime activities. Music, Buffy, reading

5. What is your political persuasion? none

6. What is your religious persuasion? Christian

7. What is your current romantic status? Single, dating, engaged, married (and for how long)? engaged, been together since Jun of 03

8. What is your favorite color? purple

9. What is your favorite animal, and why? don't have a favorite

10. What is your favorite of the five SW movies, and why? Empire, because the Empire gets to kick the rebels butts!

11. What is your favorite food, or type of food, or foods? I thought we already covered this. CHEESE!!!

12. Why did you pick the JC screen name you did, and what does it mean? My fav character from the EU is Kam and I liked him better when he was a dark Jedi before Luke got to him

13. If you had to be either blind or deaf, which would you pick, and why? blind, I couldn't live without hearing music

14. What grade are you in (or will be in when school starts again)? If applicable, what is your major? If applicable, when did you graduate, how much school did you take before you graduated, what did you major in, and what is your job now? Graduated High School in 1995, never went to college I went into the Marines. I currently work at the Pentagon

15. What could someone else in this house do to seriously annoy you? be Comet

16. What is the worst injury you have ever sustained? only one, but I can't decided which is worse, ripping my fionger off in a door when I was ten, breaking my jaw and splitting my chin open at Disneyland when I was 13, or destroying my kneecap in a moshpit when I was 15

17. What was your most embarassing moment? no answer

18. Why do you think you were picked to be in the Big Brother house? for the average joe factor. not everyone in the house can be a mod headache

19. Is the end of the universe a place or a time? never thought about it. I'll get back to you on it

20. What do you get when you multiply six by nine? Numbers is budget, I handle admin, your going to have to go ask them

9. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000

Brett

25/M/Sydney, Australia

165cm, 75kgs, kinda skinny with legs just a bit too long so that buying decent fitting pantaloons is difficult, eyes are kinda brown/green. Hair is getting quite long, it's half dark brown from regrowth, half black from when it was shorter and I dyed it

Making short films, gaming, travelling, reading, moderating millenniumfalcon.com, flaming, baiting, trolling, spamming.

I guess I'm left of the centre like any red blooded patriotic Australian should be.

Agnostic, I like to hedge my bets.

Living with my girlfriend of nearly 3yrs.

Green I guess.

Don't really have one but the cat is a nice enough beast.

Empire Strikes Back because Leia kisses Luke and it makes me feel all naughty.

Don't really have one, I like most foods.

A 3 day bender with a friend led to him being labelled Duke and I being labelled the Attorney after characters in Hunter S Thompson's novel "Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas". Bring it to an SW board and you have DarthAttorney.

Deaf because it can be fixed in some cases.
    Show me the bionic eye and I'll reconsider.

I graduated from university in 1999 after 3 years in a small country town with a dgree in Arts and a major in Television Production. I'm now a freelance tv researcher and associate producer.

I doubt anyone here could seriously annoy me.
    So go on, step it up chumps!

I fractured my wrist when I was a kid swinging on some playground equipment. Not a full break, just a crack in the bone that needed a cast for a few weeks. Quite painful in the end. Also burnt my arm pretty bad on a cup of spilled coffee at the Ch9 Sydney cafeteria. Actually left a pretty bad scar on my arm.

Had a bucket of water thrown on me in a pub before I was kicked out one time. That was pretty bad. Had the covers torn off my girlfriend and I while naked in bed. That was pretty bad. Jumped off a moving train once. That was pretty bad.

Because I'm a borderline troll that MS can't deal with any other way and they were hoping I'd do enough flaming and baiting in here to earn me a perm ban from the JC.

//waves to Gandolf and KK.....

A time. Surely the Universe is everything in existence so it's not really going to happen in a specific location.
    Is it?

A feeling of imm

10. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Brian Hancock

31/male/Indianapolis

Already posted a pic, but here it is again.

My only true hobby is collecting SW trading cards (old/new/US/non-US)...I'm interested in lots of things, but nothing in particular...I have 2 kids so I no longer understand the concept of singular freetime, most of it is spent with them...but when I'm not, seeing a movie in the theater is a treat.

Moderately Apathetic I suppose...sort of depends on the issue, though in general I guess lean slightly more to the right, but it's more situational than philosophical.

Specifically, I attend my wife's Presbeterian Church, but am technically still a Methodist...sadly (in that I'm using this terribly nerdy comparison), my actual views of the nature of God are more similar to how Yoda explains the Force in ESB.

My wife & I have been married for 8 years; we dated 5 years before that. My son is 3, my daughter 1, and we've got 2 dogs, both of which are 7.

In a case of life imitating the internet, Orange.

Birds, the larger & meaner, the cooler...because they used to be dinosaurs.

I don't gleam my enjoyment of Star Wars from the films themselves...I rarely watch them at all. What I do enjoy is the fact that they have always been jumper cables for my imagination. That said, Empire came out in theaters when I was 6 going on 7, the perfect time to soak it all up. Had another movie to look back on and another to look forward too. Spent hours recreating the Battle of Hoth in the snow, or sand, or piles of laundry...didn't matter.

Jumping ahead, for all its faults, I also really enjoy the wide openness that Episode 1 brought to the table. Everything was new and out there...as the movies have moved on thru the prequels they had to narrow it's focus in order to sync up with the OT...less to speculate about, etc. Anyhow, the period after Ep1 leading up to Ep2 was probably the most enjoyable for me as a fan.

Pizza...it's the perfect food concept.

I like Sebulba and I thought this looked cool. If you want to delve into it's ogre onion layers, then check out the 9/26/99 Boondocks comic strip for some of it's inspiration.

Deaf...I'm too much of a visual person to willingly give that up. Besides, from people's complaints, I don't listen too well anyway.

Graduated High School in 1992; got a B.A. in 1996 majoring in Sociology with a double minor in Psychology & Women and Gender Studies. As I said in the job thread, pretty much gave up on that degree and went to wo

11. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002

Gregory M.

16/m/New Hampshire

Well, I've already shared some pics of myself so you know I'm not incredibly good looking :(. For the record, though, I'm about 5'10", 160 lbs. (awkward pseudo-chubby build? :p), I have brown hair and brown eyes and I'm generally pretty French-looking in every regard. Pity me.

My main interests are music / composition, writing, linguistics, film, video games, pretty much any of the social studies, anything creative really, and Star Wars (it gets its own category :)). I usually waste all my free time by using the computer, but it's the only way for me to get social interaction with my friends.

Moderate conservative. I could give you a great big breakdown of my ideology, but it would take too long. Basically, I'm a person with conservative values and ideas about government who believes that our forefathers had a much better idea of what the nation should be like than most of today's population and politicians do (to an extent, of course). I'm certainly not an extreme or 'stereotypical' conservative, but that doesn't mean I don't have strong opinions.

I was raised Roman Catholic, but I didn't really become a Christian in the true meaning of the word until I looked outside of the church. I consider myself non-denominational, for the most part.

"I'm a single man... there are no other men attached to me." -Jerry Seinfeld.

^^^--any guesses?

Manatee, cheetah, anaconda, giant squid or black panther, and I don't need a reason. :)

ESB. It's the only SW movie to which both of these things apply: 1) it was not directed by GL; 2) it does not contain Ewoks.

Hmm...I love any kind of native New England cuisine. Clam chowder...fried seafood...French meat pie with ketchup...mmm [face_love] But real French food is rather sodding délicieux.

It's a throwback to an old SW character I made up when I was a kid. Yeah, 'my guy'. Terr Mys. (I liked the name 'Terrence', and the word 'Mystic', so I added them and shortened them to make them sound SWsy. :))

Mute.

I'm a junior in high school at the moment, but I'm planning on majoring in Composition (hopefully with Film Scoring Emphasis at USC...that would be ideal...), and I really hope to score films after that.

Get hair in the shower. Ew, I hate that. :(

Hmm...I think I got a second-degree burn on my hand when I was like, 1. Aside from that, just a major concussion that resulted in permanent dain bramage.

12. StarWars_Revelation

StarWars_Revelation Jedi Master star 5

Aug 5, 2001
    1. What is your real name (as much of it as you're willing to give)? Bleh, Michael

2. The standard chat question: Age/sex/location? 15/m/tx

3. Describe your appearance (height, weight or build, eye color, hair, etc.). If you wish and can you could link to a pic as well, but if you don't then we'll just assume that we're all incredibly good looking and flirt with each other a lot. 5'8, 130 lbs, slim build, green eyes, dirty blonde hair

4. What are your main hobbies/interests/freetime activities. Paintball, music, gaming

5. What is your political persuasion? Republican, I guess

6. What is your religious persuasion? Christian, Lutheran

7. What is your current romantic status? Single, dating, engaged, married (and for how long)? Single. Yep.

8. What is your favorite color? Blue!

9. What is your favorite animal, and why? Donkey. No reason.

10. What is your favorite of the five SW movies, and why? ESB, because the story is awesome in every sence of the word, as is everything else

11. What is your favorite food, or type of food, or foods? I like all food

12. Why did you pick the JC screen name you did, and what does it mean? I really don't know. All I know is that it's...gay.

13. If you had to be either blind or deaf, which would you pick, and why? deaf, At least I can communicate and see things when blind

14. What grade are you in (or will be in when school starts again)? If applicable, what is your major? If applicable, when did you graduate, how much school did you take before you graduated, what did you major in, and what is your job now? Just entered 9th

15. What could someone else in this house do to seriously annoy you? Just look at Comet

16. What is the worst injury you have ever sustained? I've never really been hurt that bad at all...which frightens me, because I figure I'm going to get my comeuppance sooner or later.

17. What was your most embarassing moment? I once said "What's so good about black people?" at a Wendy's (I was talking about an rpg game, and how people tend to liken to black characters), and right behind me was a black family. Everyone got real quiet for the rest of the meal, especially me.

18. Why do you think you were picked to be in the Big Brother house? $

19. Is the end of the universe a place or a time? I'm too tired to understand the question

20. What do you get when you multiply six by nine? Tracy

BONUS QUESTION: Tell us some other (or several other) quirky fact about yourself that you think we might want to know. I can dance.

13. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

Rhett

29 / male / Birmingham, Alabama

Six feet tall, about 175lbs, brown eyes that turn green when I'm horny, dark hair. Here's a fairly recent pic:
    [image=http://home.mindspring.com/~srhettb/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/purpleshirt.jpg]

I read a lot of non-fiction. I play a lot of football on the PS2. I hang out at my girlfriend's pottery studio and paint stuff like this pottery ALF:
    [image=http://home.mindspring.com/~srhettb/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/alf.jpg]
    I've also been known to cross-stitch from time to time. I'm currently working on a Monopoly board.

I'm a conservative and a strict-constructionist.

Born-again Christian with a dirty mouth and a bad attitude.

I'm currently dating The Cuban. We've been very close for over six years, but only started dating again recently. The expectation is that we will be married sooner rather than later, though I haven't officially asked yet.

I dig blue and royal purple. However, red will be my favorite color on November 2.

I like cows. They taste great.

ESB owns your face.

I'm a fan of the cheese.

AYBABTU will always be funny.

I'd rather be deaf. I'm a visual kind of guy.

I graduated from college in December of 1997 with degrees in Political Science and History. I'm currently a telecommunications analyst and consultant, so those degrees really helped out.

Become mods.

I used to sprain my ankles a lot.

People always ask, but I can never think of one. I guess I just have no shame.

Because I'm a smartass.

time

AYBABTU

14. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002

Jim McCaslin

33/M/Franklin, TN

6'3", 270lbs. built like a small defensive lineman, hazel eyes, very short dark brown hair.

Basketball, reading, Tennessee/Titans Football. I don't think the Internet really counts since the only reason I'm on it all the time is that it's part of my profession.

Conservative (Classical Liberal)

Charismatic Christian with a bad attitude who criticizes Rhett for his dirty mouth.

Single

Royal Blue

Dog. They'll love you no matter what.

ESB - best acting, directing, and how can you not love Vader in that pic?

Jesus Chicken (Chik-fil-a), 'cause it's dang good.

Thought it might be clever. I was wrong.

Deaf. I've learned to hate music being in the studio for 7 years, and that way I wouldn't have to fake that I didn't hear someone when I'm ignoring them.

Spent 5 years minus 2 semesters off studying Electrical Engineering at Tennessee Technological University, decided I hated it, chaged my major to Computer Science, bored me, transferred to Middle Tennessee State University for 2 more years and received a BS in Recoding Engineering in 1995.

Yes, I should have been a doctor by then.

ApolloSmilieGirl figured it out, just follow her around.

Got undercut playing basketball in high school and chipped the end of my femur. Made me miss a month of the soccer season.

Everything embarrasses me. It's my curse.

I'm sure they figured putting Rhett, farry, DA and me in the same place would cause some fireworks. I think they underestimated just how much our mutual disdain for the administration would calm things between us.

Oh, and that we would all be too easy of a target for DA to not do something worth a permban.

Neither. I believe in infinity, I just can't explain it.

An integer.

15. farraday

farraday Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 27, 2000
    [image=http://home.mindspring.com/~srhettb/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/purpleshirt.jpg]

[image=http://home.mindspring.com/~srhettb/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/alf.jpg]

Hmmm.. uncanny resemblance.

16. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001

Jeff Kleinow

21/M/Michigan

3. Describe your appearance (height, weight or build, eye color, hair, etc.). If you wish and can you could link to a pic as well, but if you don't then we'll just assume that we're all incredibly good looking and flirt with each other a lot. wink

6'1", ~170 lbs, hazel eyes, black hair.

I spend way too much time online.

Conservative.

In between relationships with deities.

Single. Way too long.

Green is a good color.

Chipmunks. They're like squirrels, but smaller and cuter. [face_love]

AOTC. Because it pisses people off when I like a PT film more than an OT film.

I like all types of foods.

I picked it because it was the name I used elsewhere online. It is a combination of my favorite character and my first name. Quite creative.

Deaf. Although it'd really suck.

Senior in college. Majoring in Electrical Engineering. Currently working in a manufacturing controls co-op job, and loving every minute of it.

Not post.

Broken left leg. It was 5 months after I broke my right arm, and 5 months before I broke my left arm. It sucked more simply because it made walking such a pain.

I try to supress those memories.

I was chosen to be an intruder because someone mentioned it, and I said I'd be interested.

A time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.