main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Getting to know your sewing machine and costume party brainstorming

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by jeepgirls30, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    I'm still waiting on that Stormtrooper/Clonetrooper info from Henry... j/k ;)

That's probably going to be my first costume to tackle. Any ideas?

2. MisterBlunt

MisterBlunt Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    you checked out the 501st directly yet?

http://www.501st.com/default.html

3. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Yeah, that didn't help much. No links or info on where to get the armor, unfortunately. If it's there, it's buried. And a shovel I have not nor want. [face_laugh]

Henry, you there? ;)

4. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Ok for those interested last night around 3am I emailed the guy with the 501st to see if he could still get me armor I also asked about clone armor. If like usall he wont get back with me till I email him again. He is very busy with work and the 501st. But as soon as he gets me some info it will be posted. So everyone get ready to break open your penny banks if we can get enough orders then maybe we can get alittle discount.

5. Elan-Rai

Jul 11, 2001
    Okay, I might be able to swing some money in July. Thanks for the info, Henry!

6. jeepgirls30

jeepgirls30 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2005
    OK Guys, there should be a date up and running in the next couple of weeks (The date posted not the costuming pow wow) I am going to be out of commission most of next week it now seems since I got my surgery moved up to day after tomorrow, so it kind of depends on how soon I am back on my feet. Looking forward to getting some great ideas and figuring out how to pull them off...And the fellowship....It's all part of it. Later

7. davisjaron

davisjaron Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    quick question, thought this may be a fairly good place to ask... does anyone know how to build a lightsaber? I have designs for one or two lightsabers that I either want to make, or have made, but I don't know how to do it, lol... any ideas?

8. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    Hardware store, and look at the material lists of other designs

http://www.wilcoxusa.net/saber/default.asp

or search for big yellow box

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.