main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nash, TN Getting togeather on a saturday night

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RedZot, Aug 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedZot

RedZot Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2001
    Hello, I am new to NAD but i am a proud member and glad to be here. I host a gaming activity in nashville that i would like to invite all of you to. I am not trying to plug my other group but we have extra meeting space where we are and i thought this group might be intrested in meeting with us. We meet on the last saturday of every month (for now). If yall are intrested post some reply's here and i will give the info out gladly.
    If your just curious you can write me @
    RedZot@hotmail.com

2. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    What kind of gaming? RPG? Video gaming? Strip solitare? ;)

btw, since you accidentally posted this twice, I'll go ahead and lock the other one.

3. RedZot

RedZot Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2001
    We play all kinds of games actually. Mostly play First Person Shooters like Quake III and unreal tour.
    this month though we are having a special challenge. for Details please see our website at http://www.kat5kaos.com

or contact me at Redzot@hotmail.com

4. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Unfortunately, I work on weekends, so Saturday night is pretty much out of the question for me.

5. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    I work mostly weekends as well, unfortunately. If I know well in advance, I might be able to swing a morning shift and play that night. Keep me in the loop on your meetings. ;)

6. RedZot

RedZot Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2001
    we have our meetings on the last saturday of every month. I believe that we will be playing QUAKE III and Unreal Tournament mostly. We had an absolute BLAST this weekend. (no pun intended)

If you would like to join us we will be meeting again on Sept 29th.
    Feel free to e-mail me for more details at REDzot@hotmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.