main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Getting What He Deserves - H/L

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RebelMom, Oct 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    This is a horror story for a Halloween challenge at another site. I got the idea from an old Alfred Hitchcock Presents short. It is unbetaed so all the mistakes are mine.

This is the reason PonyTricks wrote her "Grave Plots" story. Let the evilness begin. [face_skull]

Getting What He Deserves

?Pure Sabaac!?

Han Solo grinned at his opponents as he leaned forward to scrape the credits together into a pile in front of him. Several of the players groaned and tossed their cards onto the table.

?I?m out,? Wedge said as he stood up. ?I?ve got patrol at 0600.?

?Me too,? said Wes. ?Not to mention, I?m also out of credits.?

Han picked up one of the credits and flipped it to Wes. ?You?re not out of credits anymore.?

?You?re all heart, Solo.? Wes pocketed the coin. ?Goodnight.?

Barely noting the departure of Antilles and Janson, Han turned his attention to Dack. ?I guess it?s just you and me, kid.?

Dack shook his head. ?Sorry, Han. I?ve got night duty. Thanks for letting me play.?

?Sure.? Han just shrugged, put the last of the credits into his pockets and gathered the cards. He enjoyed the game and tried to get others to play as often as possible. Most of the rebels were anxious to kick back and test lady luck on something as safe as a hand of sabaac. They didn?t have much in the way of credits, but they would gamble whatever they could. So far, Han had only lost a few credits. He wasn?t worried about losing this little source of income. They?d play again and inevitably, he?d win again. His bigger source of income for the past year came from the high command in the way of supply runs. Even though the crazy idealists paid him a decent amount, it wasn?t enough. His business debt was exceptionally high. At this rate, it would take him years to repay Jabba and the Hutt wasn?t into long-term amortization. He needed a quick way to make a lot of credits.

Until then, he?d have to lay low and hope the bounty hunters wouldn?t find him. It wasn?t like anyone here would try to collect on him. They were wanted people as well.

One of Han?s favorite pastimes, besides sabaac, was princess baiting. He loved to rile her up ? she was beautiful when she was angry. No one else would attempt the things he did. They kept her on a pedestal, while he knocked her off it. It humanized her and just maybe he?d get lucky and find the real Leia after the fallout.

Han snuck quietly into her office. She was sitting at the computer reading the Tatooine Register. Suddenly, she stiffened and turned the monitor off.

?Thinking of relocating to the sand pit of the galaxy, your highnessness??

She slowly turned around and stood up, putting her hands on her hips. ?Is there something you need from me, Captain??

Han smiled lopsidedly, with hungry lustful look in his eyes. ?There is one thing??

Her eyes widened at his insinuation. ?How dare you!?

?It?s not a dare.?

She threw a flower vase at him. ?Get out!?

He sidestepped the vase and it crashed on the wall behind him, splashing water on his back. She?s got a good arm. ?Think about. It?s a good way to deal with all that frustration in your life.?

She started opening a drawer and Han made a hasty exit before she could reach in and pull out her blaster.

Every time Han saw Leia after their encounter, he would wink at her and she would pretend to snub him. She could pretend she was insulted but he knew that she was interested. She?d watch him when she didn?t think he was looking. She started to avoid him, so naturally, he tried to get closer to her. When the council asked him to make another run, Han could have sworn Leia signed in relief.

When he returned, his first thought was to seek her out, but she wasn?t in her office. After an extensive search, including an enjoyable detour into the ladies? shower room, he found her in deep conversation with Wells Morgan, the quartermaster and the rebellion?s unofficial banker.

?Have you set up the special account as I requested??

?Yes, your Highness. Do you have the funds f

2. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    How horrible! Yet darkly funny! :eek: :eek: [face_laugh] :_| [face_blush] :( :D

=D= Good job on this. This is why cocky smugglers should never shoot first. Oh yeah, and nice calling this H/L [face_laugh]

3. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    :eek::_|:eek:

How evil! It's like Leia turned into Greedo, but she didn't even shoot at Han! I hope he learned his lesson not to shoot before knowing all the facts...

Man alive...

4. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    :eek: He... he... Leia... *faints*

Wow, that was certainly a twist! Great job! :D :D :D

Ani-maniac

5. Culf_the_Sith

Culf_the_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2005
    *strangled squeak*
    That was... That was...
    I'm sorry, I'll have to clear my mind and not dwell to much of this story, cause then I think my heart would explode in my chest.
    It's good, though.
    *hyperventilates*
    Bye...
    *runs from story, crying madly*

6. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    No good deed goes unpunished...:_|

7. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    Irony, got to hate that.;) :D

8. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    :_| :_| :_| But getting 'even' was fun! [face_skull] [face_pumpkin]

9. ViciousLVR64

ViciousLVR64 Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2005
    That was great! Quite a twist! [face_laugh]

10. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Aaaack! Han was too hasty! Good story!

11. Solo-Evenstar

Solo-Evenstar Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 2, 2005
    Man...Treebeard and his "don't be hasty" motto comes to mind....if only the GFFA had Ents..he..he..(looks for silver lining, looks for silver lining) maybe it was set for stun?
    Brillantly evil twist!
    -SE

12. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    I've been wondering about what inspired PonyTrick's recent evilness. Good job, RM! And you managed the whole thing without mentioning Luke! :eek:

13. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Hmmm... he should have just asked her. Paranoia never helps.

And this inspired Grave Plots? Wow.

14. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Well done!

One of Han?s favorite pastimes, besides sabaac, was princess baiting. [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

15. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    He shot Leia! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

How wickedly evil [face_devil] [face_devil]

Great story!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. SkalenFehl

SkalenFehl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Daaaaaang, he shot Leia. Great story. But then I don't someone as seasoned as Han would have shot that hastily without actually seeing a blaster. He's gotten out of worse situations. Very good story, though. Daaaaaang. He shot Leia.

17. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Kudzu
    How horrible! Yet darkly funny! Good job on this. This is why cocky smugglers should never shoot first. Oh yeah, and nice calling this H/L Hmm. I guess I should put a little more information in the title - but it's fun to be misleading.

Liesl
    How evil! It's like Leia turned into Greedo, but she didn't even shoot at Han! I hope he learned his lesson not to shoot before knowing all the facts...

Man alive...
    Sometimes shooting first isn't a good thing.

Ani-maniac

He... he... Leia... *faints*

Wow, that was certainly a twist! Great job!

Ani-maniac
    Glad you liked the twist. With Han having the shooting first reputation, I knew the plot would work for him.

Culf_the_Sith
    *strangled squeak*
    That was... That was...
    I'm sorry, I'll have to clear my mind and not dwell to much of this story, cause then I think my heart would explode in my chest.
    It's good, though.
    *hyperventilates*
    Bye...
    *runs from story, crying madly*
    Ooops. I'm sorry. I really do love Han and Leia - but I just had to do write something evil for Halloween.

Golden_Jedi

No good deed goes unpunished... Leia was doing a good deed - Han just didn't know it.

ccp

Irony, got to hate that.
    I love irony.
    PonyTricks
    But getting 'even' was fun! And you did a good job too.

ViciousLVR64

That was great! Quite a twist! Thank you. And I like your sock.

Dally

Aaaack! Han was too hasty! Good story! That he was. Thank you.

Solo-Evenstar

Man...Treebeard and his "don't be hasty" motto comes to mind....if only the GFFA had Ents..he..he..(looks for silver lining, looks for silver lining) maybe it was set for stun?
    Brillantly evil twist!
    -SE
    If you want to believe it was set for stun, you may keep your delusions. ;)

Jedi-2B

shI've been wondering about what inspired PonyTrick's recent evilness. Good job, RM! And you managed the whole thing without mentioning Luke! I know. I even did that on purpose just to prove I could do it.

DaenaBenjen42

Hmmm... he should have just asked her. Paranoia never helps.

And this inspired Grave Plots? Wow.
    Yeah, Han should have, but that wouldn't have been fun. Yep, Pony gets upset when Han and Leia don't live happily ever after. I thought I might have to hide under an assumed name.

DarthBreezy

Well done!

One of Han?s favorite pastimes, besides sabaac, was princess baiting.
    thanks. Glad you like that line.

KELIA

He shot Leia!

How wickedly evil

Great story!

thank you. I'm glad you liked it.
    SkalenFehl

Daaaaaang, he shot Leia. Great story. But then I don't someone as seasoned as Han would have shot that hastily without actually seeing a blaster. He's gotten out of worse situations. Very good story, though. Daaaaaang. He shot Leia. Very true. I was going more for shock value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.