main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx GFAP Sniper thread (Role Playing Thread).

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jobi-wan-Kenobi, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jobi-wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Hey all this is a thread for GFAP snipers to disscuss there plans talk about there equipment ect. and of course anyone can post here so now all i can say is keep it clean people.

2. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    I edited the title Jobi, didn't want the casual viewer getting the wrong idea :) Carry on, have fun.

3. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    Lol thanks never thought of that.

4. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Coolies! That's a good idea Jobi!

And, Void, thanx for letting it stay!

5. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    Right now I've got Armor that protects against Lightsaber blades Blaster's and all that dangerouse stuff plus it bends light so to the human eye i'm virtualy invisable and im useing a dea+h sleadg with a silencer and top of the line scope.

6. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Well, to be precise, the Armor Deactivates Lightsaber blades, and it repels the other stuff. It still hurts, and with a slugthrower big enough, you can crack it.

7. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    Well, I've got the specs for the armor, and here they are:

GFAP Munitions ShadowVeil Heavy Duty Body Armor.

Made using Light Bending Cortosis.

Cortosis Specs:

Cortosis is a type of metal found scattered throughout the galaxy even though it is quite rare.

It is similar in composition to other ore but it does have one stricking quality that keeps it apart from all other metals.

Cortosis disrupts the blade of a lightsaber. The composition of the metal is such it "short circuits" the energy blade produced by a lightsaber.

Light Bending Specs:

This armor bends light to create a Veil of invisibility over the armor wearer. It is very special indeed, and is mainly used by Stealth an Sniper units.

Armor Attachments:

Universal Comm-Link: Can talk to any Comm-Link specified.

Grappling Hook Launcher: A grappling hook helps the wearer climb out of dangerous situations. Also for reeling in victims.

Dart Needle Launcher: Fires poisonous Darts, that stun the prey to lock them in target.

There it is! I hope you like it, Jobi!

8. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    Like always you only provide the best.

9. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Dec 15, 2002
    And, here's our gameplan. Me, as the strategical advisor should do this(can I be it, Jobi?).

We will take this job like an Assasin would do it.

(1) We sneak in quietly, from either a high place, or low to the ground.

(2) We fire a Poison Stun Dart to lock the target in place(even the stun darts are long distance, and our HUD(Heads Up Display) on our helmets, has advanced scoping technology.

(3) We fire at our target using a Merr-Sonn M-435 Deathsledge, twice in the same spot. If this fails, make sure the target does not wear armor(Oochy does, though), and if the target does not wear armor, it is sure to be dead.

(4) We use our grappling hook to reel in the dead target. We can do this only in distances of 1000 feet or less, due to the range of the grappling hook cable. We even reel the target in if it is not dead, as it makes a good bounty.

(5) We take the body to the base, and if it's a dead body, it goes to the morgue, if it is still alive, take it to a high security, heavy duty force fielded brig cell.

Those are the G.O.S.T.'s 5 steps to successful sniping.

10. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    Thats the plan i used evan before i was a G.O.S.T. lol I guess im just a good sniper.

11. Jobi-wan-Kenobi

Jan 19, 2003
    hey all i have exiting but sad news i broke my arm yesterday and they had to snap it back in place and now i have a cast and cant go to camp.

BTW I'm now useing a merr sonn portable rocket launcher as a sniper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.