main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive GFFA Defense Force SEALS

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LuBusVassal, Dec 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    This is the commandos of the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances. Made by Cal Omas with Sien Sovv and Dif Scaur the soldiers in these units are the elite in the SEa, Air, Land, and Space [space not in the US version]. The training is fierce and hard, yet pales in comparrison to the mission these soldiers are pushed on. No Seals is left behind, and all Sealses are bound to do more than their best or die trying.

The first eight weeks as a Seals a recruit is pushed through incredible training and getting only eighty hours of sleep through it all. But in the end, these soldiers come out the ultimate stealth operations team.

Only 16 members to the squad. All others get to play terrorist/Yuuzhan Vong or non violent Mission Control.

Signup Sheet
    Name:
    Species:
    Hight:
    Weight:
    Classification: [Seals, MC, Baddie]
    Previous Military Experience:
    Bio:
    Quote: [Something perky I thught up]

Here is mine:
    Name:Jukamsu Ji
    Sex:Male
    Species:Quarren
    Hight:5'8"
    Weight:142 pounds
    Classification:Mission Control
    Previous Military Experience:General in the New Repbulic's Mobile Infantry
    Bio:A General, he fought at the defense of Borlieas. His quick strategic mind and hasty mental proscess has gotten him picked to train and command these 16 lucky[or luckless depending on how you see it] commandos. Born and brought up on Mon Calimari, he Joined the New Republic as it was falling apart from the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, he played SOCOM as a child, a game based on the commando missions of the Rebel Alliance's commando units.
    Quote: That must've been fun, lets do it again.

2. Laser_Bolt

Laser_Bolt Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Name: Kyle Kanar
    Sex: male
    Species: huiman
    Hight: 6' 3"
    Weight: don't ask
    Classification: Seals
    Previous Military Experience: it depends when this takes place
    Bio: don't ask
    Quote: politics is just an excuse for drugs (sorry, I couldn't help myself)

3. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    I will join

Name April Sunrider
    Age 24
    Sex Female
    Species Human
    Height 5'6'
    Weight 130
    Classification SEALS
    Previous Military Experience- Don't ask
    Bio April was born On tatooine, and she is a jedi Knight
    Quote Always reach for your dream, and once you reach them never give them up.

4. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    Oh come now, you cannot simply say don't ask for your bio! Put some words at least. :D

5. Laser_Bolt

Dec 11, 2002
    sorry.

bio: when Kyle was a little bopy, he always was good at building cool stuff. One day, when a group of pirates invaded his familie's ship, Kyle set a bomb on the pirate's ship. When it blew up his parents were mad, but proud. They wanted him to make something good of his time, so they sent Kyle to the Seals. Kyle at first hated it, but when more pirtates came and killed his parents, Kyle worked as hard as he could to be the best in his class. Now, because of the death of his parents, Kyle wants to sweep the galaxy clean untill there is no more evil.

How is that?

6. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    ... tad juvinile but I'm ok with it. Now, should I start training with you two or should I wait for the rest?

7. Laser_Bolt

Dec 11, 2002
    I would say wait for just a few more. If more doesn't come, then just start training with us.

8. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
  9. Miss_Jaina

Miss_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2001
    I'd like to join :)

Name: Marissa Cantar
    Sex: Female
    Species: Human
    Hight: 5'8"
    Weight: 135lbs (I would convert to metric but me and math dont get along)
    Classification: SEALS
    Previous Military Experience: Commando from the battle of Dantooine
    Bio: Marissa grew up with an odd addiction to sniper rifles. She trained and learned to fight even though the normal thing for a girl to do would be to play with dolls and plan her wedding. She joined the military the minute she turned 18 and was accepted due to her unique sniper ability and hand to hand combat technique. She expereinced her first major Vong battle at Dantooine. She is a loyal person, though very untrusting of men from years of being treated badly by them.
    Quote: "If it doesn't blow up, you did something wrong."
    ~Miss Jaina

10. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Name: Jhon Mc´Lane
    Sex: Male
    Hight: 180 cm
    Weight: 80 Kg
    Classification:Seals
    Previous Military Experience: 10 yrs in the Police force, 5 yrs as millitary training expert and now a Seals.
    Bio: Jhon grew up in thought neibourhoods, but different from the others in the same age who wanted to be bountyhunters or assasins, Jhon wanted to be a police man so serve the law and create order in the less fortuned areas of the galaxy. he graduated at the age of 20 and server for 10 yrs, after that he was asked to become a training expert in police academys as his reputation of saving all kinds of more or less important persons/buildings/space stations thruw his years as a police man.
    He worked as this for 5 years when he was asked to join the Seals.
    He is best weapon is luck, even though he often get beaten up, shot in the shoulder or in other ways have near-death experiense.
    Quote: "oh well, Im of to save the galaxy..again"

11. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Wait for me! ;)Signup Sheet

Name: Mila Krosvok
    Sex: female
    Species: human
    Hight: 5'4"
    Weight: 128 lbs
    Classification: [Seals, MC, Baddie] SEAL
    Previous Military Experience: none
    Bio: Mila grew up on a small heavily populated midrim planet. When she was 6 her father was killed in an uprising against people like her family and people like them because of their religion. She, her older brother, younger sister, and her mother fled their home two years later, and hid for several months. Finally someone who had discovered their whereabouts, turned them in. They were then sent to a termintation camp, where a soldier came to become fond of Milas mother. He managed to get Mila out of the camp by giving the 8 year old to a family to serve as a maid to the daughter. She eventually was returned to the camp, and was held there, after her mother was murdered. Her brother eventually found a way to bribe an officer into smuggling Mila and her sister to sfety. Mila decided to join the SEALS when she turned 15, but couldn't becaue of her age. She and her sister lived as refugees until after the civil war died down. They eventually met up with Milas brother, who went into the SEALS also. The dark haired, dark eyed, pale, young woman makes up for her size, through her inner strength, high intelligence level, and determination.
    Quote: [Something perky I thught up] "Let's do it your way".

12. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    great, great, Should we start now?

13. Miin_Bodenna

Miin_Bodenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2002
    Name: Miin Bodenna
    Hight: 6'4"
    Weight: 154
    Classification: Seals
    Previous Military Experience: Is probably the most sneaky person in the GFFA and can extract information from a computer in the middle of a building full of guards.
    Bio: Classafied
    Quote: If you're too loud you're dead

14. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    Now It was time. Jukamsu Ji looked in the mirror, prepped himself up, then walked out the door to the six recruits. Some had no military traning before, and could easily drop out within the next eight weeks. He'd seen it happen before... just not with anything this grand.

"Hello soldiers. I am Jukamsu Ji. I will be training you for the next eight weeks. My job is to make you feel like shavit. I will stress your abilities until you are ready to lie down and die. I know some of you have already gone through military training, and I know some of you haven't and have been sent here because you were bad or you think that taking this job will mean you can make a difference in this crappy war. Well you won't. What you do no one will know of, you won't be heroes, you'll be ghosts, wraiths in the night for the Yuuzhan Vong." Jukamsu took a sniff with his Rodian nose. Wraiths, hah. Maybe stories of these bums will frighten Yuuzhan Vong children at night....

"Well, your job will be the most dangerous, I will train you to be the equivelant to a Yuuzhan Vong Warrior, previously only a Jedi. I will split you up into teams of four made of sub-teams of two. You will not be the only members of this unit. Ten more will be joining you. They will also be put into such teams. As there are six of you, I'll train you in pairs for now.

"Now, any questions?" Jukamsu looked at his recruits, doing the Rodian equivilant to a smile.

15. Miss_Jaina

Nov 30, 2001
    Marissa sat listening with her arms crosssed in front of her chest. Wraiths... she liked the sound of it. She knew she was not a bad looking woman, pretty actually, and probably thought to be no more than a piece of fluff...boy would she show them...

She raised her hand at the inquiry about questions, "Yes?" their instructor asked.

She looked at him evenly, "When do we start?"

16. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    "Very soon, after any questions report to personel. Fill out the paper work there and then get a good nights sleep, it'll be the last you'll have for a while. Any more questions?" Jukamsu grinned more.

17. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Mila stood listening to Jukamsu. Not heroes. No, she could never be a hero like her mother o her brother.

She glanced at the other female trainee. The young woman looked tough, yet pretty. Mila did not consider herself to be pretty, although in all actuality she was. Thgat was a reason, that she also survived the purge.

When she heard Jukamsu ask if anyone had questions, she considered asking one, but instead held off. It was important, but she felt uncomfortable asking it, for fear of the hatred towards her that might ensue.

18. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    Can I still join?

Name: Talos Mykell
    Hight: 5'9'
    Weight: 120
    Previous Military Experience: Trained to be an soldier for the New Republic where he was chosen for SEALS.
    Bio: Talos had a very basic life working for his father's mining colony before it was attacked by the Vong. Talos managed to escape but before he jumped to hyperspace he saw the colony eplode, along with his parents. He arrived at Coruscant and immediatly enrolled into the Army where he displayed exceptional skills and was chosen for SEALS.
    Quote: My name is Talos Mykell, you killed my father. Prepare to die :p

19. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    OOC:Yes you may join. Uh... just pretend I said seven. I don't know hoe I'll make you into teams, though...

Is that all the questnios?

20. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull

Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    OOC: I'll come in myself ;)

IC: Talos jogged in breathless and attempted to slip into the nearest seat.

"Sorry I was late," he said, giving the leader a wave.

TAG

21. Miin_Bodenna

Miin_Bodenna Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2002
    Miin watched the instructor and listened just like he had been tought, not missing a single detail. He didn't have any questions and didn't want to sleep. It was for the week, was how he was tought. Going with only 8 hours of sleep a week when he was trained.

22. LuBusVassal

Oct 27, 2002
    "Being late does not bode well for you. If that is all go to personel." Jukamsu left his new recruits.

OOC: Nah c'mon ya'll! Wheres the rest of you?

23. padmeamidala55

padmeamidala55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2001
    April looked at the sheets to fill out and she feeled then out, She nodded to the others and left. She found her quarters and laid down on the bed.

24. Miss_Jaina

Nov 30, 2001
    Cheriss left the room with the other trainees and started filling out her forms. The man at the table kept looking at her and it was starting to get on her nerves, she sighed, pretended she didn't notice and finished filling out her forms.

25. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    To even it out, I'll join!

Name: Riku Salven
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 108 lbs
    Previous Military Experience: Helped in a battle once....
    Bio: Riku is a clever and nice sorta guy. He has grey hair and green eyes. He pilots an old Nubian ship called "Heartless", cause he was born on Naboo. He carrys two blaster pistols as a weapon.
    Quote: "Missed one!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.