1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive GFFA Defense Force SEALS

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LuBusVassal, Dec 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Band_of_Brothers Jedi Knight

Signup Sheet
    Name: Commander Anderson
    Sex: male
    Species: human
    Hight: 6'2"
    Weight: 160
    Classification: SEAL
    Previous Military Experience:Has been in the Space Marines for over 10 years.
    Bio: Joined the armed forces at 18 and has fought in numerous battles. At 23, he was given control over a platoon, then company, and last battalion. He decided to become a SEAL to give himself an easy chalenge. If he doesn't make it, (very unlikely) then he will go back to being a Battalion commander.
    Quote: "I'll take pleasure in guttin you, boy."
  2. LuBusVassal Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: good! you can come in tommorrow or allready be filling out papers in personel. Plus I just realized I've called myself a Rodian, my original species choice before I decided to be Mission Control. Well I'll be Quarren from now on, with a Calimarian Team.

IC:
    Jukamsu walked into his Mission control center. It was big and spacious, a change from the Mobile Command Centers he was used to working in. His Mon Calimari companions were busy at work planning out training.

First and second week combat training, like beamdagger training, how to open a Vong's throat from behind or use the new MB-13 assault rifle. There'll also be several weapons they've never seen before, plus live fire training.

Then stealth training, what we know of Yuuzhan Vong detection system and how to beat them at their own game. He noticed he had a hacker in his group, this one would need to learn how to play with biotech quickly... myabe take some extra courses.

Fourth and fifth week would be interesting, dealing with the Yuuzhan Vong Biotech. Amphistaffs, thud bugs, blorish jelly, how to deal and avoid all of this, including a detailed course in Yuuzhan Vong physioligy[sp?].

Then I'll throwq everything at them. The next two weeks after that'll be hell weeks. 24 hours of sleep at the most through these two weeks, a one day rest in between weeks which they shall spend every moment of running obstacle courses, endurance tests, even pain torture the Yuuzhan Vong used.

The last week they'll learn how to clear a landing zones, rescue hostages then a 72 hour live mission. Battle droids built to act like a Yuuzhan Vong with robot amphistaffs and thudbugs that fire electric nets that would stop any species's motor system. All without a leader. This was the final test to see who would be leader, who had the skill. Hopefully they wouldn't bicker and cause everyone to "die".

Jukamsu smiled. Now he needed to get this set up. Hopefully the other three training studios were having better luck with recruits than he was. ((If anyone new comes along halfway through training, this'll be my scapegoat for training missed.))
  3. Miss_Jaina Jedi Knight

star 3
    Marissa smiled when she heard the wake up call at arouns 0500. She had been up at 0330 to warm up. Running, practicing fighting techinque and, streatching. She had decided to train in her black workout pants and green sleaveless workout shirt unless they told her she'd have to cahnge. She walked out of her room to the meeting room and waited for training to begin.
  4. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Jhon sat in the room and listend to the intructor.
    "ghosts,wraits.. gah, he was the hero of the galaxy, this would suit him good, no one to hear of his bravery or his death, just as he liked it. he couldnt count all the times some kidnapped wise guy would shout out 'look, its Jhon Mclane' and then the bad guys would start fiering at him.. and all hell would break loose" he said to himselfe quietly.

He signed the papers and looked at the others.
    Youngsters, all of them.. he would probably have to lead them as well. exept this Anderson guy.. but what he knew, he was a trigger happy guy.
    Oh what the hell, he had saved the galaxy several times, this couldnt be worse than that? could it?

Jhon looked at the young girls/women. They were very atractive.. oh yes they were, but Jhon didnt stand a chance. a middle aged guy.. noo, they wanted a young well-trained man with big muscles that could save them from burning buildings and falling space ships.
    Jhon went to bed and slept untill he was woken 0500, he dressed himselfe and waited for anything to happend.
    One thing he had learned to live without was.. sleep.
  5. Laser_Bolt Jedi Knight

star 1
    Kyle couldn't sleep. he was too exited about blowing things up. He was very skilled in demolitiojns. when the wake up call came, he was already dressed. He went over to where the SEALS were suppossed to meet.
  6. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Master

star 4
    Talos signed the papers and moved to where the SEALS were supposed to recieve their orders.

"Let's get this show on the road," Talos told the others smiling.
  7. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    April woke up at 0500 ANd got dressed and followed Talos in where they would receive their orders. she looked around and a guy caught her eye She walked up to him hi Jhon I am April.
  8. Miss_Jaina Jedi Knight

star 3
    Marissa stood in the corner of the room observing the others. She wasn't one to socialize much, well that wasn't completely true. There was someone she had an interest in talking to, but felt sh should ignore the intrest. She wished this would start, her mind was idle and it wasn't a good thing...
  9. Miin_Bodenna Jedi Knight

star 3
    Miin dressed in his suit provided and walked the short walk to the room. He was completly confindent in him self. He opened the door and saw a couple of other people to get ready. He grabbed a cup of TapCafe on a small table and sat down to prepare himself.
  10. LuBusVassal Jedi Master

star 4
    Jukamsu walked into the small breifing room. He stood at the center and slowly turned around. Only six out of the nine members wh had signed up. He sincerely hoped the other groups training for the SEALS were more disciplined than this. Of course, he had gotten all the sour ones. The ones that had little to no military training. He had gotten a John and an Anderson who were ex MI forces. He hoped they could lead, set a good example.

"Someone go to the bunks and get your team mates! The future of our funding rests on at least you all coming together on the first day!"

OOC: Someone PM the persons who're missing!
    Oh, suppose thats my job eh?
  11. Mayo_Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Sorry I'm late.

IC:
    Mila was up and ready by 0500. Problem was, she found herself in the fresher sick once again, she then hurried out of the fresher after applying some make-up to hide her paleness. She had had another nightmare the night before, and had decided not to go back to sleep. She pulled her hair up under her head kerchief, as was the custom of the women of her religion. She then hurried into the room where she would recieve her orders. Entering the room, she spotted several other women, and men.

She looked around nervously. Socializing was her weak point, that's why, she could never be a good leader. She was afraid of too much attention, so she didn't want to be a hero. She wanted to be something[/]. Nothing more, nothing less.

She looked to Jukamsu for orders.

"Sorry sir" she said quietly. "I had a bit of an emergency".
  12. Band_of_Brothers Jedi Knight

ooc: That was a wierd PM I got.

ic as Commander Anderson:

Commander Anderson, was putting on his blaster holster as he heard the horn sound to get up. He knew that he could pass this course easily, and also knew that he was born to be a leader. He flexed his muscles before he walked into the briefing room, just to see how tight the shirt was on him. The people there hardly had any military training, and knew that only two others had ever served, (I think), He was the highest ranking person there, and was even higher than the SEALS leader. In fact, he was a General, but he only is called that when not in a combat situation. "Where's your CO?" he asked one of the men sitting in a chair.

ooc: You have to call me "Sir" 8-}
  13. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Jhon looked at the instructor. "Sir".. "could we please get it on, if the others don´t apear, to bad for them"

All his life he had dedicated to save the galaxy, and now he was forced to wait for some over-slept people.. he was starting to wounder if it would´nt be better for him to join the Police once again, at least.. something happend there.

He looked at Andersson.. "oh..you have a to small shirt ey? maby you should by a new one?"
  14. LuBusVassal Jedi Master

star 4
    Jukamsu smiled. His men were bickering, something all new groups did. Maybe this wasn't going to be buggered after all.

"All right, I need only two of you , so an even team is ideal. Forget he, if he does not show up then he is as good as dead.

"Training begins after each of you run through the obstacle course. 3 klicks long, first phase is simple swinging pistons, get hit and you're out cold." The holo flashed several large metal punching bag things swinging about. Simple predictable patterns.

"Then a pit of mud with simple stones across. The stones will fall for a period of time after they have been stepped on, so move quickly." The holo changed to a pit of bubbling mud. there were three tracks of stones, one missing several stones and another that you could have driven a truck across. Hopefully, none would take that as it is a simple trap. The floor lets out infront of you instead of behind. They should use their minds to be in this team. "Thrid phase is the wall. No ropes, no blocks, the first sign of teamwork. Hopefully you'll know how to boost a singal man up." Jukamsu smiled, of course, you could all just run through the door on the far right side...

"The fourth phase is the low crawl. even on your belly crawling will have you tap the electrofield. Don't touch it, it'll hurt." a laugh came from the MC. That was obvious of course, but they didn't know he was speaking to the flies in the room, the only creature that would feel actual pain from the field. His recruits needed to learn that the pain was pointless, if they came upon such a field go around it or go voer it. The holo showed the field over another pit of mud. "You can swim for it, of course, but I doubt you'd get very far. there is a type of crawl that would save you but you only learn that next week. Of course Anderson and the Commander might know it... if they are willing to share.

"Then there is the last phase. A 2 kilometer run through mud, sand, water, and even duracreet... though watch your feet on that one, tends to heat up in the sun." The holo focused in on the last stretch of the entire course. Pitch black duracreet with sun lamps glowing on them... glowing since the sun had gone down last night. The duracreet oozed in some parts. "Again theres a way through this you'll learn in some other week, but thats no fun, is it?

Any questions before I lead you out?"
  15. Band_of_Brothers Jedi Knight

"No Sir!"

Commander Anderson ran out the door and to the first obstacle. He looked at it for a second, memorizing the timing, and then ran at full speed through the swinging punching bags. Anderson looked back and saw most of the others still timing the swinging bags.

TAG: Anyone
  16. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    Jhon walked out from the briefing room to the first obstacle, he looked at the swining bags for a moment and then with calm walked across.
    He walked past Commander Andersson "sir" Jhon nodded as he walked by him to the next obstacle.

He looked at the pit of mud, at the track with missing stones, then the track you cuold just walk over and then the third, he chose the first track and jumped from stone to stone.
    He reached the other side and waited for the others.
    "I hope it aint going to be this easy all the way" he said to himselfe.
  17. LuBusVassal Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: This doesn't work as well as it should because we're on the net...
  18. Miin_Bodenna Jedi Knight

star 3
    Miin waited until the other two had started through the obstacle course. That should be about enough of a head start he thought to him self. He then started to run through the swinging pistons, having a mathematical equation already in his head that would let him run through the first part with ease.
    He then saw the mud in front of him, along with the stones. He started to jump across the stones until he was safetly at the other side. The first stone then fell down after he had reached the shore.

Miin then saw the three different tracks of rocks. Simple enough, it's a trap Miin thought to him self. He started to jump across the one missing stones, he then started to run to the next obstacle.

He reached the other two men at the wall.

"It's obvious we're going to have to do team work on this." Said the captain.

"Agreed." Said Jhon.

"My plan," Miin began, "Is that both of you will hoist me up to the top of the wall, where I will help then pull capt up. Jhon will then jump up the way and we will both grab you. What do you think? If you have a better plan I'm all ears."

Tag: Jhon and the Capt (my new nickname for Anderson :p)
  19. Miss_Jaina Jedi Knight

star 3
    Marissa walked out the door of the room and towards the first obstacle. She used her small size and quickness to slip adeptly through the swinging bags.

She ran over to the mud pond and hopped across the stones, using light touches, and not landing completely on the stones until she had reached the ground across the mud.

She took her time crossing the rocks, and made sure not to get stuck. She managed to get acrosse, with a few problems.

Then she reached the wall and looked up at the three men trying to scale the wall, it was an intereting way they we're going about it. "You guys really picked an interesting way to do things. Mind if I help, or participate?"

TAG: Everyone involved so far
  20. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Master

star 4
    Talos had completed the other tasks with minimal problems and met the others at the wall.

"You guys want to use this?" Talos asked as he opened the door at one side.

TAG
  21. Band_of_Brothers Jedi Knight

Anderson saw a man walk through a door on the wall and laughed. Instead of easily walking through the door, he tossed the remaining people over the wall, useing brute strength. Everyone landed on a soft patch of grass. Anderson jumped onto the wall and climbed over easily. The commander flexed and his shirt split, just like the HULK.

:D
  22. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    "well, thats one way to do it" Jhon said as he looked at the others.. "im sure we will have use of this...tecnuiqe some day".
  23. padmeamidala55 Jedi Master

star 4
    April Walked toward the first Obstacle, She studied the pistons for a minute than run across, and came to the mud pit, She got to the middle and decided which way she would go, she choose the way with several missing stones she jumped over all of them and came to the wall. April spots the door on the right side and runs through it and joins the others at the low crawl.
  24. Miss_Jaina Jedi Knight

star 3
    "Well that was certainly interesting...but I do believe we have more course to finish."

Marissa looked at the wired field, "We basically have three options: over, under, or around."
  25. Yoda_Drinks_Red_Bull Jedi Master

star 4
    "Over's too hard, around's too far, let's go under," Talos told them. He got down on his stomach and began to crawl.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.