main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

GFFA Technology pathway

Discussion in 'Literature' started by chissdude10, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Have you ever read The golden Age of the sith? The sith and Republic both have Hyperdrive capable starships, lasers, and Huge Cities. Yet they dress like ancient Egyptians.

Further more, it seems that Technology was more Advanced 20,000 years before that! In the age of Xim the Despot.

And even before that, the Gee, Sharu, Vuffi Raas species, where all technologically advanced. So why are the sith walking around with loincloths?

2. Terranix

Terranix Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2001
    The Columni(The uber-race present in every sci-fi series, huge heads, frail little bodies, technologically advanced...)invented the hyperdrive way before any of the other intelligent species in the GFFA had fully evolved, & gave their technology to Corellians(After building Corellia, I guess. It's artificial, no?), who sold it to numerous other planets. So the inhabitants of the GFFA that we know & love were, in a sense, able to walk before they could run. Imagine 13th century knights who had aircraft available to them & you're halfway there.

The Columni also built Centrepoint, created the black hole cluster at Maw, & did a bunch of other weird stuff. I'm not totally certain, though. Ask one of the experts :D

3. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    No I am a expert, there is no proof only speculation by timetales.

4. Terranix

Terranix Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2001
    Of course you are. ;)

All the same, the Coumni had faster than light travel of some kind at their fingertips, & it was likley to be them that gave it to them. If not, it was still some other ''advanced race'' which granted them the technology. In any case, that explains it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.