Abq Ghost stories

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LukeWarm88, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    [face_laugh] Ninjas sound so much safer! [face_laugh]
    Karenc1 - if you can get any info on this local ghost hunters group, maybe you coud post it? I agree with TK - this is an interesting/cool thread!
  2. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    I know a lady who lives in those houses close to the Petroglyphs, and from what I hear the ghosts she has also visit her two neighbors houses as well. They all have had very similar experiences. She has a long hallway that has a closet at the end, and one day her three dogs just freaked out and started barking down the hall at the closet door, but they wouldn't go down the hall. She said they were in full attack mode but were terrified to get any closer to the door. She also has a picture in her bathroom that has been thrown off the wall twice and shattered on the opposite wall. Both times while she was in the bathroom alone taking a shower. I saw the frame the last time and it was smashed pretty good. They also have feelings of dread when they walk by certain rooms sometimes, like no matter what they shouldn't open the door and go in, but the thing that creeps me out the most is that everyone in the family has seen a woman in their garage. When they go in and turn on the light she is always crouched down trying to hide behind one of their cars. She said they see her about every other month. That's the house we need to check out.
  3. TK166 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, Matt, that is creepy! Seems funny that the ghosts would do certain things like stop at the sliding glass door instead of coming in, or crouch down like they were hiding.

Did you see that smashed frame right after you two got out of the shower?
  4. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_laugh] Yes and I stepped on a piece of the broken glass. :p
  5. TK166 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ahhh, Matt, ya slay me!
  6. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    Speaking of ghosts. These boards are a ghost town today. What are you people doing? Working?? I'm so disappointed in you guys.
  7. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Dude I think everybody just about got banned.
  8. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    I think we're next on the list dude
  9. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Based on our last post's I wouldn't doubt it.
    on a side note,
    Hey Bob, did I ever tell you how great of a person you are, cute too! [face_batting]
  10. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Yeah, keep sucking up, poser! :D
  11. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Poser! That's it Bob, you are cut off for 24! [face_not_talking]
  12. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooooh Scary!!!

http://theshadowlands.net/places/newmexico.htm
  13. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Another of my favorites!

http://www.sgha.net/invest_nm.html
  14. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Jess! It's so good to see you back!:D
    AWESOME LINKS!
  15. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I am glad to be back for sure!
  16. obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
  17. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Check out those awesome ghost pics...sweet! :cool:
  18. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    Andromeda - It looks like Gecko posted the link to the Southwest Ghost Hunters Society already.

Glad you're back Gecko! I have been out of the office all week, so no boards for me :( . Pfftt. Work -- it's so inconvienient.
  19. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    I've been on that ghost hunters site before, I used to work with one of the members. On certain areas on their site you can listen to EVP that they got when talking with ghosts. Pretty cool stuff.
  20. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    Read the investigation at the State Penn. It is cool as hell. Lots of pictures and some video. They had 94 rock with them, and some people from MTV. I also heard there was some pretty crazy stuff up there during the filming of The Longest Yard.
  21. LukeWarm88 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Andromeda read the story of the riot that occured there. How it happened and all that jazz. I am next in line to read it!
  22. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    Ken and I are working on getting a discount on adult diapers. That way when we crap our pants it won't be so messy
  24. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Whoa! What is that smell?

It's the dead.....Ecto Plasm puts off a distinct odor!

I think Slimer crapped his drawers!

http://gbparts.danawheels.net/index.html

http://www.costumecostumecostume.com/paranormal.htm

25. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    You guys are braver than me to go ghost hunting. I used to work with the guys of TAPS (the people who had the ghost hunter show on SciFi) on trying to get something set up in Laramie while I was up there, but I could never find enough people interested. Instead I went house shopping with a friend of mine. One of the houses we looked at was built in the late 1800's. Beautiful place, but only one bathroom made a five bedroom house a bit crowded. But before we decided not to get it, we had to show it to everybody who was interested. Since the place was unlocked we went in at one in the morning. The power had also been shut off.

We didn't have any flashlights, so I had a candle, and two of my friends had improvised flashlights using lightsabers. LOL. I got so scared, I glued myself to my friend and made sure there was always one person in front of me and one behind.

There was definetly a feeling of unease in the house. The guys felt it too, but were being to 'brave' to show it. Hehe.

I'm such a wuss.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.