main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN Ghostbusters?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jealously_Guarded, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    Howdy, usually I stay in the Idaho forums where I belong, but I have been looking long and hard for the four ghostbusters who showed up at C3. They were from Mooresville, which makes you guys the second closest fanforce (Indianapolis never heard of them). If they are in fanforce that is. You tell me if you know these guys:::

Jacob Didot
    Jonathan Ray
    Dustin Gardner

These Ghostbusters were nice enough to pose for me in a movie I shot there, and I wanted them to get a copy of the final product. If you know them please send them my way, and in the meantime, here is what I am so excited about, the C3 Fan FX video which the ghostbusters helped me with:::

Celebration 3 Pics and Movie

If those guys dont frequent your chapter, sorry, I'll keep looking.

2. TheQueenMother

TheQueenMother Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 17, 2004
    I've never heard of them. I bet they're not a part of a FF here in central Indiana. I could potentially look in some phone books from around the area if you're that desperate. *stalker much ;)*

3. Bodknocks_

Bodknocks_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 4, 2004
    Nope, none of them have every came to any of our meetings. Most of us went to C3 and would have recognized them if they had. Although, any fans of both Star Wars and Ghostbusters would be more than welcome to join us sometime.

Good luck with your search, we'll let you know if anything comes up.

4. lukesky27

lukesky27 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 23, 2004
    Sorry, no name recoginition for me either. sorry!

I LOVE GHOSTBUSTERS! One the top five funniest movies ever made in my humble opinion. Right up there with Caddyshack and Animal House!

Dennis

5. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    Hi Jealously_Guarded ,

well, you got me to visit your web site, and look at your stuff,

but, I must be doing something wrong, as I did not see any photos
    of ghostbuster costumes,

even so, if the names you mentioned did attend C3,

then perhaps, Gen Con can help you find them.

Ed

6. Jealously_Guarded

Jealously_Guarded Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 12, 2004
    Hello all,
    Way down at the bottom of the page of the Celebration Link I posted, is a link to a movie I made at C3. The Ghostbusters are at the end of that movie. (I didnt want to post their picture as I wanted their presense to be a surprise).

Oh well. Thank you for the offer to search thru phonebooks, but how close are you to Mooresville anyway? Indianpolis seems closer, but not that their board has a tenth of the traffic that this one does. Ill keep looking the old fashioned way.

Well I put a "ghostbuster" metatag on that C3 page, so if they ever google themselves the movie should pop up. Otherwise thats life.

Now about the guy with the Yoda puppet at the 501st party...

7. Darth_Ruyn

Darth_Ruyn Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2005
    The Ghost Buster guys are almost always at Wizard World Chicago, but I have never met any of them personally.

8. MusicTrooper

Feb 22, 2005
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/Handmaiden_Yane/Celebration%203/Ghostbusters.jpg]are these the guys we are talking about?

9. MusicTrooper

Feb 22, 2005
    if so,

I found them at this link on these boards

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=18841166&start=20097899&search=forceboat

10. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Here's my question. Why would you go to a Star Wars convention dressed like a Ghost Buster?

11. lukesky27

lukesky27 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 23, 2004
    individuality maybe???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.