main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ** Ghosts from the past ** H/L - Post ROTJ / AU - New note, 06/16/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedi-lelila, Aug 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    Woo hoo! The hopeful prospect of another chapter! Yay!

[face_dancing] *happy dance* [face_dancing]

2. owphoenix

owphoenix Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2003
    oh please oh please oh please

took that out of the kid's book .... begging to go to Disney

3. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    :D :D

Thanks everyone for your support.
    School is finally OVER!! :D and i'm enjoying my break until the end of the week. (because next week, i'm starting to work, actually work! :eek: )

Anyway, I finished writing the next part of Ghosts today and i'm about to send it to my beta. :) So, I think i will post it by the end of the week! :D *bounces happily*

~Lelila @};-

4. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Good news, Jedi-lelila! Best of luck with work, and may DRL never get you down!

5. jedi-lelila

Jun 14, 2003
    :D thanks Dm1. [:D]

How about a new post right now?? :p

~Lelila @};-

6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    alright can't wait for the next chapter :D

7. jedi-lelila

Jun 14, 2003
    JediFalcon: - :D Here it is ;) Enjoy!

Part 29: The Return of a Claner

Corellia

Near the mountain range, everything was pure chaos. The explosion had destroyed a large part of the grass in front of it, and had damaged a part of the mountain as well.
    All that remained of the ordeal was the framework of an old Corellian freighter, her mandibles driven into the ground, a huge crater and the grass, completely burned, on about 500 meters around the crater.

Twilight had been about five hours away when the explosion had occurred, causing an earthquake that had been felt all the way in Corell, the capital. Some officers of the Imperial garrison settled in the city had been about to investigate, when they had received instructions not to go. Besides, the place was a deserted land, where nobody lived, and even if the pilot had survived the crash, he would die soon without help, the officers had been told. And no Corellian would dare go to this place, they were too superstitious, their superior had added. The pilot would be dead soon ? if he wasn?t already ? so it wasn?t necessary for the ground troops to bother.

What the Imperials didn?t know was that the mountain range wasn?t exactly deserted. Almost immediately after the explosion had occurred, the place had been watched carefully by three young men and two young women. All of them were wearing the same dark jumpsuit and blaster on their hips. They had been watching the freighter and the man lying next to it for five hours now and twilight was finally falling.

The man was lying on his back, a few meters away from the freighter, unmoving. His clothes were torn to shreds and half burned; only his trousers, with the distinctive Corellian Bloodstripes on it, seemed to have been spared. His face, hands and chest were darkened and covered with mud and smoke. He had not moved or said a word at all since they had spotted him.

The commlink of one of the boys rang and he answered quickly, with short words and without asking any questions, like soldiers were trained to behave.

?We have orders to leave the Refuge and investigate. Since the imps haven?t come here yet, it is unlikely they are going to come now, especially at night.?

?What do we have to do then?? one of the two women asked him.

?Bring the man back here??

?What if he is dead, Lieutenant? Why should we bring him back here? It might be dangerous. We don?t even know who this man is or where he comes from or why he is here? Maybe he is a spy sent by the Imperials to find us.?

?You?re asking too many questions, private,? the young Lieutenant interrupted grimly. ?We are soldiers; we must obey without asking questions. These are the rules and the way the Clans work. You should have known this, since the day your training started a few years ago. Anyway, if you had carefully watched what had happened before the freighter crashed, you might have noticed that she was attacked by the Imperial fleet? So, unless the Imps have become suddenly intelligent, I don?t think they are inventive enough to set such a trap, only to find us.?

?Yes, sir,? the younger man replied, somewhat embarrassed by the lecture he had had, in front of his friends.

?Now, we obey and we go. Sara, you?re coming with us. If the man outside is still alive, he will need your help.?

Sara nodded and left the group for a few minutes and came back with a first aid kit.
    ?I?m ready, sir.?

The Lieutenant nodded in return and ordered, ?Let?s go and quietly.?

A chorus of ?yes, sir? answered him and the little group moved towards the secret entrance of the refuge.

The group of youth approached silently and cautiously the place of the crash. The man was still unmoving. They waited a few minutes to see if the man was aware of their presence. Obviously not. It meant that either he was dead, or unconscious and barely alive.

?Set your blasters on stun,? the Lieutenant whispered. ?One can?t be careful enough.?

As everyone obeyed, Sara approached the pilot an

8. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Well.... I'm very pleased Han is alive, is not completely well. :D :D

BUT!! I AM concerned about the fact he has said he's home to stay, which, considering Leia isn't with him, is a worrisome thing! :eek: :eek:

Wonderful post, and I hope this story gets updated more frequently from now on! *begs*

9. jedi-lelila

Jun 14, 2003
    i'll try, GreatOne. I promise i will try...
    I really want to finish this story too. :(

but i'm surprised you didn't say anything about Karina. ;) [face_devil]

~Lelila @};-

10. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    He's alive!!! Yes!!!! [face_dancing] =D=

So Han/Hayn is acknowledging his past and promising not to leave. Interesting, very interesting... Is his memory intact, I wonder, does he remember Leia? Poor Leia!

Who is this Karina, it sounds like she had some kind of relationship with Hayn before he left.

Glad to see you back, jedi-lelila! Good luck with work and all.

Oh, I liked the title of this chapter, too! Returns seem to be a common theme!

11. HerHighness33

HerHighness33 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 11, 2004
    :eek: Please don't tell me you're taking tips from QueenofAces and you made Han have amnesia!!! He needs to go back and help Leia beat up her losery husband!

HAN! YOU HAVE TO GO HOME!!! NOW!!

12. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Hans alive yay :D but I'm worried that Han said he won't be returning home, he has to go back Leia's carrying his child afterall

more soon

13. owphoenix

Sep 7, 2003
    good job. but what does he mean he is not going to leave? What abotu Leia? Who is going to get rid of Alex?

14. DarthMasan

DarthMasan Jedi Master star 3

Sep 20, 2002
    DUN DUN DUN
    Questions questions questions
    NOW What?
    great post the plot has turned again!!
    cant wait for more!!

DM

15. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    She's probably his sister.

16. starwarsfan68

starwarsfan68 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 25, 2003
    God I hope Rebelmom is right about the woman being Han's sister!!!

17. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    he's alive!!!

so are you btw. hehe

18. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Good point RebelMom, hope that is the case and not something else! That would also explain why she is the leader of the Clan in Han/Hayn's absence. I'm wondering, though, why she didn't recognize him. Maybe it's been many many years since she's seen him, and it sounds like he was pretty badly injured in the crash... Talk about ghosts, I guess Han has some, too.

Oh, the poor Millennium Falcon!!! Sounds like she's been totally destroyed beyond repair. What's to be done about that?

Han, you have to rescue Leia from that rat and make him pay dearly for all the damage he's done (and probably yet to do as well)!

19. PrincessDaisy2

PrincessDaisy2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2004
    You finally updated!!!! Yay! :D I really hope that Karina is his sister, not...someone else. It's great that Han is okay, but he had better remember about Leia soon. Anxiously awaiting your next post!

20. jedi-lelila

Jun 14, 2003
    Wow! so many replies! :D

Thank you all! [:D]

~Lelila @};-

21. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Just keep up the good writing, and I hope work is going well for you, if you've started yet.

May Alex get his!!!

22. Webogirl

Webogirl Jedi Master star 2

Jul 12, 2004
    :eek::eek::eek:Han needs to go home, to Leia!

Crossing my fingers that the woman is Han sister...

23. owphoenix

Sep 7, 2003
  24. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    It's been a while. How's work going these days? They must be keeping you very busy.

I'm really looking forward to more of this story. It seems many of the stories I'm reading are stalled right now.

Be well, and write soon!

25. jade_saber8000

jade_saber8000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 18, 2004
    *rushes in panting*I haven't totally caught up yet but what i've read is awesome lelila!!! good job!
    ~gabs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.