main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Col, TN Ghouls at Grassmere... Nashville Zoo, October 18th

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by loki41872, Oct 1, 2014.

1. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Nashville’s littlest ghosts, goblins and monsters are invited to don their favorite costume and head to the Zoo for Ghouls at Grassmere. The annual Halloween tradition is back for seven nights of delightfully frightful fun, October 17 - 19 and 23 - 26 from 5 – 9 pm each night.

http://www.nashvillezoo.org/ghouls-at-grassmere

We have been invited to return to the Nashville Zoo for their annual Halloween event this year.

We have decided that October 18th will be the best night to attend as a group. The following weekend is GMX, but if anyone who would like to go then as well, the invitation is open for every night of the event. Also, anyone who cannot attend because of work or whatever can go any night of the event, simply sign in at the volunteer desk and tell them you are with the Bestine Fanforce.

We will have passes for parking in the Employee lot next to the main building. Snacks and drinks will be provided and we have a changing area for our group where personal items may be stored.

If you've done this before, you know the drill. If not, hit up any of our vets, we can answer any questions... except "Why are we here?".

Please sign up here so we can give the zoo a count for food/drink, and a larger changing area if needed.

Oh... costumes.
    Anything is fine. Just be tasteful! Most of us will probably do Star Wars or Super Heroes.

2. Jeff_The_Dude

Jeff_The_Dude Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 28, 2012
    On the 18th, I can bring Vader or Sandtrooper. LMK

3. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    It's always Vader. No question.

Best one around.

4. Jeff_The_Dude

Jeff_The_Dude Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 28, 2012
    Prior engagement was just brought to my attention. I'm out.