main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ginchy's gambit - UDC 3 - Complete - Replies and Extras - 3/11

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ginchy, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Bonus features!![face_dancing]:cool:
    Loved these, ginchy!! face_love] What a great idea to include them!! I can relate about writing a drabble and then forgetting to include the word :oops: and then spending forever on some only to scrap them. :p These were wonderful though and I'm glad you decided to share them! [:D]
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

2. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    A bonus reel! :D

Angry - Loved it! And the ending. ;)

Week 6 - You should write more Vader. Seriously.

Week 8 - I had this idea of an ordinary citizen watching the Republic?s downfall, It was great! Now I want to 'meet' your OCs better.

Tapcaf - Mara was jealous, but I LOVED that last line. [face_mischief]

Spicy - I think it could work very well for J/J!

Thanks for sharing these! [:D]

3. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    "Yavin IV" was beautiful. It has such a strong image to it. I really liked it. I also liked the Vader one -- I had never thought of that gesture relating Padme and his other victims, but I can see it easily now that you point it out.

And I love the way "Queen" and "Senator" flow together.

Thanks for posting the extras, especially with your comments. They were a real treat!

:D

4. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    Sorry for the late reply!

These are all wonderful - loved the little 'extras' as well. Perfect way to end these drabbles :D

5. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Great bonus reel! :D

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Congratulations on finishing!! These were really great :D

7. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    I just got online again, and I read week Twenty and the 'extras' in one sitting. And man, but am I one content ginchy-fan now. @};- These were beautiful, covering everything from soft and romantic to humorous and heartbreaking. :D

Thanks for letting us all share in on your 'gambit.' It sure was a sucess!! [face_dancing]

Will we see you in next round? [face_batting] [face_praying]

Either way, job well done! =D=

~MJ @};-

8. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Better late than never on finishing reading these, right? And they were all great. Such sweet ones, like Owen & baby Luke, and romantic ones, and sad ones, and fun ones... All beautifully done. And thanks, too, for the bonus ones you threw in. In 'Purple,' I can see Padme giving Anakin a flower. I thought maybe that's who it was supposed to be!

9. bkwrm752003

bkwrm752003 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 26, 2006
    I just realized that the Drabble Challenge was over and have just finished reading your set. (I prefer to do it that way.) I loved them! Especially the Luke/Mara ones from when they are married. There are never enough stories about them like that.

Can't wait read whatever you put out next!

10. Ubersue

Ubersue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2008
    Loved these! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff... will you be doing drabbles again, by any chance?

11. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! =D= =D= =D=

I love the bonuses!!!! :D It's like when you buy the DVD and find the deleted scenes! You may have just started a trend!!

Bravo! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.