main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Girls (A Ben Skywalker Romance) *New Post 12/24*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Master_Vicky, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Howdy howdy howdy! Thanks to the quirky wireless internet at my mom's house, I was left with nothing to do but add stuff to my fics and guess what? This was one of them! You guys got your wish and right on time for Christmas too. ;) Before I get to the post though, I noticed that the last one didn't have a title and I couldn't edit it because Angel posted it for me (thank you forever and ever!). So if you were wondering the title was: Like Like You (13 yrs).

Now for what you've been waiting for. :)

The First Time (15 yrs)

"So you guys have been together for how long and you still haven't kissed?"

Ben sighed as he walked the halls of the temple. He and his friends were headed to a sparring class. "We've only been official for maybe a year."

Orrell, who was on his left, made a show of being surprised. "A year?! What have you been waiting for, a sign from the Force?"

To his right a Wookie nicknamed Warfle cuffed his shoulder and growled his agreement. Ben lifted an eyebrow at the large hairy being.

"Look, we're just... moving slow."

Orrell placed a hand on his shoulder. "Ben, planets turn faster than that. Come on man! I'm sure she wants to just as bad as you do."

"Who says I want to?"

Orrell sighed dramatically. "The way you look at her says you do. Besides, you are dating her. What do you think boyfriend and girlfriends do together, knit?"

Warfle mentioned something about romance. Orrell nodded his head. "Yeah, what he said."

Ben glanced up skeptically at the Wookie. "And what would you know about romance?"

Warfle went on to explain he had a girlfriend back on Kashyyyk and that they did a lot more than just "hang out" when they were together. Ben just shook his head.

"Things are different with me and Lylah. We've been best friends since we were five. I guess we're still getting use to being... together. You know?"

Orrell shrugged. "Whatever you say, man."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the sparring chamber, Ben stood waiting his turn. The matches had been done tournament-style. Ben, Lylah, Orrell, and the girl he was currently fighting were the only ones left. Orrell appeared to have the upper hand, but that changed when the girl delivered a swift elbow to his gut followed by a leg sweep. The boy hit the mat with a loud thud. Kam Solusar announced the girl the winner, helping Orrell to his feet, then called Lylah onto mat.

Ben patted his friend on the shoulder. "Good job."

He smiled. "Almost made it to the top this time."

"Maybe next time." Ben said, then returned his gaze to the mat. He caught Lylah's eye and they shared a quick smile. 'Good luck', he sent her through the Force. She nodded back, then focused on her opponent. The fight was intense. Lylah was an amazing hand-to-hand fighter. Her moves were fluid and graceful, as if they were a single motion. Ben was always left in awe when he saw her spar.

The match was over quickly, Lylah coming out the victor. They bowed to each other and the girl left the mat. Kam called out Ben's name. The red head stepped onto the mat and walked over to where they stood. The jedi master grinned down at them "Looks like it's down to you two again. Go easy on each other. I don't want to have to explain to your parents again why you're with the healers."

The teens laughed lightly, facing one another. "Good luck." Ben said.

Lylah smirked. "You're the one who's going to need it."

Crouching into a fighting stance, he said back, "We'll see."

The blonde jumped towards him, spinning through the air. She aimed a kick at his head, which Ben avoided by rolling under her. He was on his feet in a flash and aiming a side kick of his own at her back, but his foot hit empty air. Lylah had stepped out of the way, sensing his move. They turned to face each other. Crossing one foot over the other, they began to circle around the mat. As Lylah came at him again, Ben found his focus distracted by thoughts of her.

'Force! She's so beautiful.

2. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Aw, that was so cute! [face_love]

And I like that finally a girl is stronger than a boy. [face_devil] :p

I also liked their fight. It was well described and didn't go on for too long, so it didn't get any boring. =D=

Thanks for the present! :D [:D]

3. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Aww, that was so sweet!

4. Tattoine_teenager

Tattoine_teenager Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2006
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Finally a post, a kiss, AND Xmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This call's for a celebration!!! [face_dancing] [face_peace]
    Thank you for the PM and i aggree the fight was well discribed and i fight against friends alot myself, quite difficult but you articulated it well.
    Have a happy holidays [gives alderainian rose with a bow on it]
    TT

5. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    Oh, that was possibly the cutest thing I ever read. If you continue it, please PM me

J_Ro

6. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    I. Love. This. 'Fic!
    It's so CUTE! (It's perfect!)

I can't wait for more, adn thanks for the Christmas present! :D ;)

C @};- S

7. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    [face_dancing] Woot! Go Ben! He's so cute ;)

I loved this, I was wondering if you were going to share a first kiss and low and behold, there you go! It was awesome - the little kiss on the cheek was perfectly in character for the way you've portrayed Ben.

Very sweet :) Merry Christmas! [face_peace]

8. Flowerlady

Flowerlady Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2005
    Oh, that was so cute...[face_love]

FL @};-

9. smiley_rancor

smiley_rancor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2006
    awww your last 2 posts were gorgeously fluffy!!!!!!!!!!! Yay - i love!!

they are both so cute together and the kiss - awww [:D]

hope you have more soon...

s_r

10. tempestblue

tempestblue Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2006
    hm, no idea how I found this...but I like it, really good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.