Girls: Do you own a $60 Bra...?

Discussion in 'Big Brother 5' started by Daft-Vader, Jun 24, 2009.

?

Girls: Do you own a $60 Bra...?

Poll closed Jun 24, 2009.
Yes 9 vote(s) 64.3%
No 2 vote(s) 14.3%
What is a bra??? 3 vote(s) 21.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imperial_dork Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Words can hurt, Andrew.

Words can hurt. :(
  2. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Perhaps she's revolting against society or something.

Do you shave your armpits?
  3. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
    sticks and stones may break your bones, but boob fungus will probably kill you.
  4. ApolloSmileGirl Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Well, if she washes her chones the same amount of times as she washes her bras, she's probably had to buy 20 times the amount of monistat in the last six months, as I have in the last ten years.
  5. imperial_dork Manager Emeritus

star 6
    veet veet veet [face_flag]
  6. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    A) I do wash it more than a few times a year. I just don't know how much because it's been washed so much I lost count. And I do wash it by hand half the time.

B)No the word is actually a bit worse than that(at least to some people), but you guys are being mean based on assumptions with no allegation(or however it's spelled) to certify that it's true.

C)For your information, only having one regular bra(that gets washed regularly) fits me just fine since I have to also wear a sports bra(of which I have multiple of and get washed regularly) on top of that since they do not make bras in the size I need. Thus far I have not heard or seen a triple D size.

D) I actually have two, but one is strapless which doesn't fit me right...
  7. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    But how much did you have to pay for the bra to end all bras?
  8. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
    thank you for filling me in on all the details of your bras. its just what i wanted for christmas.
  9. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    Well that was sassy and rather trite.
  10. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    $30, but the final price is probably around $80 since I had to buy sports bras...
  11. imperial_dork Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Um, then you're not looking very hard.
  12. Daft-Vader Force Ghost

star 8
    Query Bold words???

Well $30 is still rather expensive, as it works out at the top end of ones seen today...
  13. PRENNTACULAR VIP

star 6
    All of my bras are triple D or above.
  14. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    actually they really don't sell them where I live. my size is 36DDD, but around here that doesn't exist. So I have to improvise by wearing two bras basically. We went to every store that sells bras to try to find it
  15. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
    http://www.internet.com/
  16. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  17. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
  18. Daft-Vader Force Ghost

star 8
    You put batteries in them?

This may explain the wires...
  19. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    Amanda - do you know how to give yourself a bra measuring? Because I can guarantee that you are not a 36DDD. Truly.
  20. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Because I'm poor and don't have my own credit or debit card. and because when I got Mom to buy me Shatterpoint off the internet I made a promise that it'd be the last thing I'd ask her to buy off the internet for me. I do not back down on my promises for anything. Besides the system I have now works and keeps it cheap, so why change?
  21. hudzu Chosen One

star 6
    i'm sure if you calmly and rationally explained to her that you need a new bra and they don't carry your size in your area she'd be more than willing to help you out in that area.
  22. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    My sister did it for me. It was either 36 or 34. the triple D is right. Maybe our measurements are different from yours. odd sized breasts runs in my family...
  23. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I.Don't.Go.Back.On.Promises.
  24. Sith-Lord-Gunray Ex-Mod

star 7
    We use the inches system. There is no such thing as a "36 or a 34" and the fact that you just said that further enforces my point that you are wearing the wrong size. Go get a tape measure, I'll talk you through this.
  25. JediMasterAmanda Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    around here things are done different SLG. no I will not get a tape measure. you do not know me or my family. I have a system that works. I know for sure I am wearing the right size because it's the only one that fits rightaround my torso and covers my breasts. so what if I have to wear a sports bra as well. I don't care, I look just fine and it's comfortable and it works. now stop trying to turn me into a conformist(edit:nevermind that was someone else). I am not an ultra skinny person, I am not fat either. My bone structure and my odd breast size makes me be different in the way I do my bras. my sister has to do this too, and my mom actually really should, but doesn't. to me this is normal. maybe not to you, but to me it is. everyone is different.

*anti-conformist* [face_not_talking]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.