main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Girls Who Are Into Star Wars Rule!

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Urkanoid, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_marios

Darth_marios Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 17, 2005
    Oh and I love you too Urkanoid. Come here, gimme a hug, you rebel scum[:D]

2. Urkanoid

Urkanoid Jedi Knight star 4

May 6, 2005
    [whistles]Love is in the air...[/whistles]:D

3. NeitiPadme

NeitiPadme Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2005
    I'm a girl and I love SW! If someone asks what do you like and I answer SW, he's/she's surprised. Do you have got some thins like me ;)?

4. DurronFan

DurronFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2005
    NeitiPadme! I just realized that we're from the same country! You're the first finnish girl that I've seen who likes SW! Being a SW fan isn't something that I exactly advertise around my friends so I've never met girls who are into SW.

Anyway, about crying in ROTS...

well I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, I was kinda in between, cause I really didn't like it and that's putting it nicely. Now I'm not going to undermine all those who did like it, cause this is just my opinion. Anyway, I ended laughing instead cause in the scene where Darth Vader first rises, about 300 people behind me started immitating his breath style. I just thought, "poor nerds"! Half of them were probably wearing Jedi costumes!

5. Darth_marios

Jun 17, 2005
    Hey, I did that too. That doesn't mean I am a nerd(I hope):-B

6. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    Hey guys, hold on a sec... Who said that being a nerd is a bad thing?[face_thinking] I mean, I've been around and "nerds" are amongst the nicest people I've ever associated with! Not to mention that generalisations suck anyway...

P.s.:Jedi costumes ROCK!:mad: [face_laugh]

7. DurronFan

DurronFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2005
    ok, let's make something clear here. I consider myself somewhat a nerd as well. When I said "poor nerds", I meant to imply poor people. I'm sure most of them are very nice people and the thing about jedi costumes was just a mild exaggeration, anyway. I just found it quite funny to realize how much some people like to immitate Vader's breath style! That's all! I'm not implying that it's wrong, just slightly hilarious.

8. Darth_marios

Jun 17, 2005
    Impressive. Very impressive.(by te way that's my 100th post:D:D:D)

9. Marmida

Marmida Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 22, 2004
    I'm a girl and i just LOVE Star Wars! And when I meet interesting people the 4th (or later)question is usually 'Do you like Star Wars?'. [face_laugh] It drives my best friend mad. (She doesn't like SW :p [face_devil] )

10. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I did not cry at Episode 3, but I sometimes cry at the end of ROTJ at the funeral pyre scene. It reminds me too much of when my father died.

11. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    I'm another female SW fan... and I know quite a few others, it's not so uncommon at all. On the playground I always was Leia back in '77, but my favorite characters in Star Wars were the stormies. Unsurprisingly, my favorite characters in the prequels are the clonies.

12. siLv_Rieekan

siLv_Rieekan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    i met a few female fans so far, but lets say most of the time they are a "little" CRAZY!!!!!

13. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005

Would you care to specify that a bit? Crazy as in 8-} or crazy as in a "boyish" kinda way...?

14. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    What? I'm not crazy! 8-}

Well... perhaps a bit. ;)

15. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Most of the Star Wars girls that I have met have been crazy, but crazy in a good way. :)

16. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
    just wandering aroundhere..

17. Darth_marios

Jun 17, 2005
    If there is a greek SW fan, like PLEASE contact me. PLEASE
    :D:D:D:D

18. Darth_marios

Jun 17, 2005
    I mean a greek girl SW fan:D:D:D

19. Lady_Cora

Lady_Cora Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2005
    Hey, I'm 16 year old girl from Bucharest, Romania and an (almost) obsessed fan! [face_laugh] Oh, and I do have a little bit of craziness in me! 8-}

What really got me hooked into the movies was The Guy in Black himself, Darth Vader. One of my cousins was in the US for a while and he came back with a lot of things, among them being a comic book with Darth Vader in all of his might and glory on the front cover! The next thing I knew, I had flipped through it, cover to cover and was demanding to see the movies. And the rest, as they say, is history...

20. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    That's so romantic... Indeed, the first time one beholds the image of poor old Anie in the suit, man that's a haunting icon!:eek: [face_hypnotized]

21. MASTERANNIE

MASTERANNIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    I'm a girl and i've been loving sw since i saw it for the first time, when i was five. of course i didn't understand it completely, i loved the fights, the lightsabers...for my birthday i wanted luke's lightsaber...my father bought it for me and i went all around home with this saber...then i love science fiction...i can't actually say why do i love SW so deeply...the story, the carachters, the fights, the ships...and the fact it was the first film i really enjoyed. [face_hypnotized] [face_peace]
    But, Urkanoid, as for the toys...i played with sw's ships, those you have to build, and it was from sw i took my passion for droids :D ;)

22. Urkanoid

May 6, 2005
    I hear ya, MASTERANNIE...;) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.