Girls Who Are Into Star Wars Rule!

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Urkanoid, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_marios Jedi Master

star 2
    Oh and I love you too Urkanoid. Come here, gimme a hug, you rebel scum[:D]
  2. Urkanoid Force Ghost

star 4
    [whistles]Love is in the air...[/whistles]:D
  3. NeitiPadme Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm a girl and I love SW! If someone asks what do you like and I answer SW, he's/she's surprised. Do you have got some thins like me ;)?
  4. DurronFan Force Ghost

star 4
    NeitiPadme! I just realized that we're from the same country! You're the first finnish girl that I've seen who likes SW! Being a SW fan isn't something that I exactly advertise around my friends so I've never met girls who are into SW.

Anyway, about crying in ROTS...

well I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, I was kinda in between, cause I really didn't like it and that's putting it nicely. Now I'm not going to undermine all those who did like it, cause this is just my opinion. Anyway, I ended laughing instead cause in the scene where Darth Vader first rises, about 300 people behind me started immitating his breath style. I just thought, "poor nerds"! Half of them were probably wearing Jedi costumes!
  5. Darth_marios Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey, I did that too. That doesn't mean I am a nerd(I hope):-B
  6. Urkanoid Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey guys, hold on a sec... Who said that being a nerd is a bad thing?[face_thinking] I mean, I've been around and "nerds" are amongst the nicest people I've ever associated with! Not to mention that generalisations suck anyway...

P.s.:Jedi costumes ROCK!:mad: [face_laugh]
  7. DurronFan Force Ghost

star 4
    ok, let's make something clear here. I consider myself somewhat a nerd as well. When I said "poor nerds", I meant to imply poor people. I'm sure most of them are very nice people and the thing about jedi costumes was just a mild exaggeration, anyway. I just found it quite funny to realize how much some people like to immitate Vader's breath style! That's all! I'm not implying that it's wrong, just slightly hilarious.
  8. Darth_marios Jedi Master

star 2
    Impressive. Very impressive.(by te way that's my 100th post:D:D:D)
  9. Marmida Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm a girl and i just LOVE Star Wars! And when I meet interesting people the 4th (or later)question is usually 'Do you like Star Wars?'. [face_laugh] It drives my best friend mad. (She doesn't like SW :p [face_devil] )
  10. DARTHLARS Force Ghost

star 4
    I did not cry at Episode 3, but I sometimes cry at the end of ROTJ at the funeral pyre scene. It reminds me too much of when my father died.
  11. Sgt Crowfield Chosen One

star 4
    I'm another female SW fan... and I know quite a few others, it's not so uncommon at all. On the playground I always was Leia back in '77, but my favorite characters in Star Wars were the stormies. Unsurprisingly, my favorite characters in the prequels are the clonies.
  12. siLv_Rieekan Jedi Master

star 4
    i met a few female fans so far, but lets say most of the time they are a "little" CRAZY!!!!!
  13. Urkanoid Force Ghost

star 4

Would you care to specify that a bit? Crazy as in 8-} or crazy as in a "boyish" kinda way...?
  14. Enji Force Ghost

star 6
    What? I'm not crazy! 8-}

Well... perhaps a bit. ;)
  15. DARTHLARS Force Ghost

star 4
    Most of the Star Wars girls that I have met have been crazy, but crazy in a good way. :)
  16. morrison85 Force Ghost

star 5
    just wandering aroundhere..
  17. Darth_marios Jedi Master

star 2
    If there is a greek SW fan, like PLEASE contact me. PLEASE
    :D:D:D:D
  18. Darth_marios Jedi Master

star 2
    I mean a greek girl SW fan:D:D:D
  19. Lady_Cora Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey, I'm 16 year old girl from Bucharest, Romania and an (almost) obsessed fan! [face_laugh] Oh, and I do have a little bit of craziness in me! 8-}

What really got me hooked into the movies was The Guy in Black himself, Darth Vader. One of my cousins was in the US for a while and he came back with a lot of things, among them being a comic book with Darth Vader in all of his might and glory on the front cover! The next thing I knew, I had flipped through it, cover to cover and was demanding to see the movies. And the rest, as they say, is history...
  20. Urkanoid Force Ghost

star 4
    That's so romantic... Indeed, the first time one beholds the image of poor old Anie in the suit, man that's a haunting icon!:eek: [face_hypnotized]
  21. MASTERANNIE Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm a girl and i've been loving sw since i saw it for the first time, when i was five. of course i didn't understand it completely, i loved the fights, the lightsabers...for my birthday i wanted luke's lightsaber...my father bought it for me and i went all around home with this saber...then i love science fiction...i can't actually say why do i love SW so deeply...the story, the carachters, the fights, the ships...and the fact it was the first film i really enjoyed. [face_hypnotized] [face_peace]
    But, Urkanoid, as for the toys...i played with sw's ships, those you have to build, and it was from sw i took my passion for droids :D ;)
  22. Urkanoid Force Ghost

star 4
    I hear ya, MASTERANNIE...;) :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.