main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive GK1's graphics; updated 7/3/07

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by GodinKijken1, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodinKijken1

GodinKijken1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2007
    This is my first post and I'm sorry you will all be subjected to it. I hope I did this right... even after reading rules, I'm still not totally comfortable. Feel free to laugh at will.

I make graphics in my spare time... sadly I have no drawing ability though...

and well uh here:

Padme Icon 1
    Padme Icon 2
    Padme Icon 3
    Padme Icon 4
    Padme Icon 5
    Padme Icon 6
    Padme Icon 7
    Padme Icon 8
    Padme Icon 9
    Padme Icon 10
    Padme Icon 11
    Padme Icon 12
    Padme Icon 13
    Padme Icon 14
    Padme Icon 15
    Padme Icon 16
    Padme Icon 17
    Padme Icon 18
    Padme Icon 19
    Padme Icon 20
    Padme Icon 21
    Padme Icon 22
    Padme Icon 23
    Padme Icon 24
    Padme Icon 25
    Padme Icon 26
    Padme Icon 27
    Padme Icon 28
    Anakin and Padme 1
    Anakin and Padme 2
    Anakin and Padme 3
    Anakin and Padme 4
    Anakin and Padme 5
    Anakin and Padme 6

Wallpapers:

Han Solo and Friends
    Jaina Solo

Coloured Artwork (original artist FalconFan):

Jaina Solo
    Anakin and Padme Skywalker

Irony: I dislike the new movies much more than the original.

Second thing: I like to play with tutorials, I'v

2. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I would definitely recommend submitting some of these to the icon people in Comms...

3. GodinKijken1

Feb 11, 2007
    I'm sorry comms? I'm clueless.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    ^That's a nice compliment. :D

I enjoy your pics as well, especially number three. It's really great! =D=
    (And maybe you really should suggest some in the icon thread. :) )

You enjoy to do "half" persons (don't know which other term would fit better), right? I hope you don't mind a bit (helpful) critic. It might be that some pics could benefit, if you show a bit more of the persons, not cutting them exactly in the middle. Just an idea. If you think I'm wrong, it's completely fine. :)

5. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hello GK1, and welcome to Fan Art! I agree with the comments so far, about looking into designing/submitting icons to the JCC--take a look here, the Official Icon Thread over in the Jedi Council Communications forum. The instructions for submitting icons are all there--take a look around, and see if you'd be interested in participating.

A lot of these are wonderful--I'm especially fond of a lot of the Padme ones. I think the "half person" frames are an artistic choice, which lends itself to a lot of creativity. Keep on working with your vision, good luck on getting some approved and welcome to the Fan Art forum!

FF

6. BIEREN

BIEREN Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 12, 2005
    Your signature says Das ist das Ende für Euch, mein Meister" which is by anakin from ROTS (I speak German) but waht is the rest. "Geweldloosheid: het wapen van de sterksten" and "Beter ten halve gekeerd dan ten volle gedwaald." Ist Niederlanderishe, ja oder nichts?

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome, GodinKijken1! :D

You have a nice collection of icons here. Each one seems to capture a specific mood and I love how you pushed that even further by applying splashes of color to certain scenes. Nice touch!

I agree that you should check out the Icons thread in Comms. I think you would fit in nicely there. Besides, what's better than having an image you've created be uploaded to the site for everyone to use? ;)

8. GodinKijken1

Feb 11, 2007
    Okay... here we go.

Skiara- danke. The cropping thing is what FalconFan said... a style. It's just to keep things from being dull. I get bored if I do the same trick repeatedly otherwise.

FalconFan- danke vielmals. I looked, I have to say that I'm not sure it's for me... but I might change my mind someday over the rainbow. And danke sehr, for letting have free reign... I'll show you if I colour anything. Though, there is little intended useage beyond that.

Bieren- ja, it's Dutch as is my username. Both are just universal sayings, nothing vastly important.

HanSolo29- danke schön. As previously pointed out... er I'm kinda on the fence about it. I actually am not much of a 'show' person when it comes to artwork. Most often I don't post them in communities and places like that after a series of my stuff was knocked off... among other things. I might later on though.

General to future lookers:

I added a wallpaper today, and will have more in the future thanks for looking.

Guten abend und auf wiedersehen.

9. GodinKijken1

Feb 11, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.