main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

GL and the script...third time's a charm

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Bubbs, Jul 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubbs

Bubbs Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 17, 2003
    Ok, I don't know if this has been brought up. I have been in the spolier forum for a while and I don't want to know anymore about E3 before it comes out, kinda takes the fun out of everything. Anyway, the first two scripts of the PT were good but not great. They could have been way better, and in my opinion they weren't anywhere near as good as the OT movies. I don't know which OT movies he wrote the script for and I don't care--but what I really want to know is what you think GL has done to ensure that the real SW feel that wasn't completely in I and II will be in III. Or really, if you were GL, what would you do to make sure to make that III was the greatest SW film?

2. The_Anakin_Wannabe

The_Anakin_Wannabe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 21, 2003
    If I was GL I would get help in writing the script. He admits it, and I agree with him, he cannot write. He has shocking dialogue and his story arcs are not existant. He needs help. Johnathon Hale helped with AOTC, and he needs to be fired.

Second. I would get someone else to direct it. Some one who would listen to GL's idea's, but someone who also has the guts to stand up to him and say "no" on a stupid idea. It's a pity GL won't let Spielberg direct.

3. stinrab

stinrab Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 9, 1998
    I would suggest that this thread pretty much already covers it :) Please add your thoughts to that discussion instead :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.