main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive glass_galleons' fan art. (updated 5/8, Anakin vs. The Plot Bunny)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by glass_galleons, Mar 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glass_galleons

glass_galleons Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2006
    Hi everyone. :) I'm relatively new to the JC. Here's some of the fan art I've done recently. All of it is rated G or PG, I'd say.

May 8, 2006
    Anakin vs. Plot Bunny. Title says it all.

April 11, 2006
    Han/Leia. 'Desperate', rated PG. Loosely based off the carbon-thaw kiss.

March 12, 2006

Han/Leia, Cupid & Psyche. Done for the Star Wars mythology challenge at livejournal. This is my favorite piece I've done. :)

Han/Leia, Ghosts. Done for the same challenge.

Padawan!Obi-Wan, Cupcake. Done for a 'boots' challenge on another livejournal community. I was trying to go for a pixelated look, but it went waaay too far.

Thanks for viewing. :)

2. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Hey glass_galleons!

Thank you for sharing your art with us! I really like the style of your drawings - it has a very open/fun (I can't quite think of the word I'm looking for!!) quality to it. I really like the Obi-Wan drawing - too cute! :)

3. glass_galleons

Jan 3, 2006
    Thank you!

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome to Fan Art, glass_galleons!

You have a nice simplistic style. They're very stylized but you can still tell who you are trying to depict. I especially like the Han and Leia pieces. Great job! :)

5. glass_galleons

Jan 3, 2006
    Thank you. :)

6. Excalibur14

Excalibur14 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2006
    Glass_Galleon

Welcome aboard! Hope you have fun here...some pretty cool stuff. I like the Han/Leia Thaw Kiss...your loose style I think captured the moment beautifully.
    Well Done!
    :)

Excalibur14

7. glass_galleons

Jan 3, 2006
    Excalibur14 -- Thanks. :)

8. Todan

Todan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    Hay Glass_galleons

I like what you have done i like the han and leia kiss it look rilly good

Toban =D=

9. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hi there glass_galleons--forgive my tardiness in getting in to comment on your work--I've been a bit preoccupied lately! I like the Anakin Vs. Plot Bunny (the bunny reminds me of "Wallace & Gromit and the Curse of the Wererabbit!"--but I don't think this one is all that innocent, lol!!)--the likeness and use of shading on Anakin is quite nice! The Han & Leia "Desperate" piece is much the same--very nice use of "paint" here (are these done completely in the program, or are you starting with a traditional sketch and scanning in...?). The simpler pieces are also good--the "Ghosts Mourn" made me sad--very evokative, and emotion is always a good "hook" for me! I like all of these, and we'll be looking forward to more!

FF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.