1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Glory To Yun-Yammka

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    Glancing around at the Security Checkpoint, Jel Tin noticed a guard. He went back into the storage room and commandeered the tech's clothes.

After that, he went to the Checkpoint and produced his ID and proxycard.

TAG: Mitth

OOC: I'm heading for the living quarters.
  2. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Sarunak Cha

The lowly Villip warrior nodded in agreement. as the other warriors headed towards their assignments, the Warrior followed his partner, to the closest barracks.

i suggest we attack from the ventilation shafts. it would be the idea spot.

Tag: Mitth, Theron
  3. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    "We kill the infidel! I want blood on my hands! Besides, we shall make too much noise in the ventalation shaft I presume, the alert infidel scum will know of out presence. We must kill them both, and hide the bodies. However, you are my senior, the choice is yours."

TAG: Yomin
  4. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Barracks One

You find yourself on the top floor, the shaft branches off in several directions. Sometimes suddenlying dropping to several feet, sometimes to the next floor below.

Vent grates are passed at intervels of every ten feet. Some just lead to the corridors outside while a couple lead into rooms.

One grate to your left opens up to a office of some sort. A tech is currently busy working on specs for a generator. On his desk next to him is a toolbox and a blaster.

The grate to your right leads to an empty storage room. Only a couple crates decorate the bland room.

TAG: Baron_Fel

Barracks One - Outside

You wait where the warrior told you. But you notice you are exposed and a sentry is heading your way. He hasn't noticed you yet but it doesnt mean he wont. Behind you is a partially open dumpster and several broken pieces of wood and metal and trash.

The sentry will be upon you in a matter of moments. Hesitation will only get you into trouble. Decide quickly.

TAG: AnakinDobski

Barracks Two

The guard looks up from a newspaper he was reading. His eyes size you up and grunts as he drops his feet to the ground. He takes your proxcard from you and slides it through the reader at his desk. On his desk is another proxcard and his ID card. The reader beeps and blinks green. He then holds out his hand for your identification card.

Security Guard: Your proxcard is good, but I also need to see your ID.

He patiently waits for you to turn over your ID card. His hand hovering beneath the desk for the blaster and alarm button should you try anything.

TAG: GAJ

Miccu, I havent given the description for Barracks Three yet.

Barracks Three

Barracks Three is busy with activity. It seems the technicians are in a hurry to deliever a new part to one of the generator towers near by. From the small talk you both can hear one of the towers generators had failed.

Still, all the activity will make it more difficult to infilitrate the building. The barracks is shaped like Barracks Five, two buildings with a catwalk in the middle. Sentries patrol the perimeter and keep an eye on the busy technicians and the generator.

Two sentries on the roof use macrobinculars to observe the area for any suspicious activity. The guards at the entrance are alert and occasionally watch the technicians load the generator. The sentry guard at the side entrance is busy talking to one of the technicians.

A sentry approaches the sewer duct and ventilation shaft. The sewer duct appears to have a gate welded onto it and the shaft has a half broken grate. He pauses to check the gate of the duct and flinches as a rodent comes scurrying out.

TAG: Theron and Miccu
  5. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    "We slay the infidel. You may begin without me while I travel around the perimeter to your side. Do'rik Vong Pratte."
  6. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: whoops. then ignore my last post up there...

after studing the barracks, he turned to the warrior and said:

The sewer looks like the best place to enter. your opinion?

Tag: Theron
  7. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    Jelt Tin: Yes, let me find it...

Jel Tin grabbed his amphistaff from under his stolen tech clothes and let it slither to the floor. He feigned confusion as he searched for his card, and the snake went behind the man and his desk. As soon as it was ready to strike, Jel Tin's elbow moved in a blur of motion to take the guard down right after he was bitten.

8. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Barracks One

As soon as the guard saw the snake slither its way out of the tech's uniform, he pulled out the blaster underneath the desk and chose to aim for it.

He didn't notice the elbow and when he was made to notice, he fell back into his chair a blaster bolt hitting the roof above.

Guard: Ow! What the...You're a kriffing Vong!!

The guard ignored the snake bite and aimed for the Yuuzhan Vong, he fired off two shots and then attempted to reach for the alarm beneath his desk.

9. Rayson Jedi Master

star 4
    Meanwhile
    Indank was almost in the area and was making good process, hmmmm, all looks calm.
  10. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Um, Mitth I'm at Barracks One. GAJ is at Barracks Two.

IC:

Barracks One - Inside

Feras Lah as quietly as possible used his couffe to cut open the grate to his left. He got out as slowly as possible and moved behind the tech. Feras, as quick as possible, stabbed his couffe into the tech's windpipe with his right hand, and covered the tech's mouth his left.

TAG Mitth
  11. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    Hirot Carr brought his amphistaff to ready and charged around the corner, straight at the sleeping guard, silent as he could manage. The seconds ticked by as he hit a dead run bringing up his weapon across his body and striking down at the infidel as he reached him.

12. Theron Force Ghost

star 4
    Magog observed all the activity that was happening. This will be a challenging mission.

He turned to Sarunak.

I agree Sarunak. It is the only place to enter. But first we must either wait for the infidel to leave, but I prefer we kill him.

TAG Miccu
  13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Baron_Fel- Oops. Heh. Well expect things like that to happen. I have to keep track of ten players. :D

Barracks Four

A single building with only four guards watching it. The usual two at the main entrance, one patroling the perimeter and one on the roof.

There is no side door to enter, only the main entrance. The ventilation shaft this time is not on the farside but on the roof along with some sun roofs. The guard on the roof stands on the edge observing the area slowly.

The two guards at the main entrance are chatting and the patroling sentry is busy chasing away a small hawkbat.

TAG: Rayson

Barracks One - Inside

The tech never knew what hit him. Blood spurted out from his wound and trickled down onto his uniform as his dead body fell limp over the desk with a loud thud.

Barracks Five

The sentry with the high-powered rifle on the roof notices you as you run for the sleeping guard. He lines up his sights with you and fires. Fortunately for you, he misses as you lunge at the sleeping guard.

The shot wakes up the guard but too late to defend himself as your weapon impales him. He goes down without a fight. By now, you realize the other guards are alerted by the blaster shot or are about to be alerted by the roof guard.

The roof guard pulls out a comm-link to alert the others.

TAG: Yomin and Yun

Okay I think thats everyone. If I miss anyone, let me know./>/>
  14. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    Yomin reached Yun's former vantage point just as Yun killed the guard. Noticing the guard firing, Yomin tossed 3 razor bugs at the guard, hoping to kill him before he could inform any other guards of their existence.

TAG: Mitth, Yun
  15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Barracks Five

The roof guard spoke into his comm link

Roof Guard: Barracks Roof to...Gaah!

The insect projectiles smashed into him, one tore his hand with the comm link right off. The second imbedded itself into his torso and the third sliced through his shoulder spinning him around and over the edge of the roof.

Roof Guard: Ahhh!

His scream was silenced upon impact and his body lay limp on the ground. His comm link buzzed for his attention.

Comm-link: Barracks Security to Roof, do you copy? Roof, what is going on? Roof, respond! Somethings wrong, Roof isn't responding. I'm sending a security force to check out the roof.

Between the buildings, four men in security uniforms and armed race across the catwalk into Building 1. In moments they will be on the roof.

16. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4

I would gladly see the infidel die. they do not deserve to be here.

Sarunak moved in position to kill the guard, before he never knew what had happened...

Tag: Mitth, Theron
  17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Could you be a bit more descriptive with your actions.
  18. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    Jel Tin tossed a razor bug at the guard's blaster hand in reflex, and dropped to the floor. He snapped his other hand back and threw blorash jelly into the man's face.

19. Rayson Jedi Master

star 4
    Indank surveyed the area, he pulled out a Tsuung spore, and threw into another area, it blew and and three out of four guards went to see what it was, the other one, on top, was looking over to where the explosion came from. Indank then threw some Blorash Jelly at the guard on top. While all the guards where destracted he ran up to the door and went inside, and slipped inside unnoticed.
  20. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: sorry Mitth, its my first time playing as a Vong, and at this format, none the less, so ill try to be more describtive. ;)

I would gladly see the infidel die. They do not deserve to be here...

Sarunak moved silently up behind the guard. Stiffing his ampistaff, he thrusted the staff into the guard, near his heart.

Die infidel! he muttered into his ear as he stabbed him, trying not to make a sound, so close to the shaft.
  21. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    Hirot Carr scrambled to the wall of the barracks and began to scale towards the roof, hoping to find the live body of an infidel. As he reached the top, he vaulted himself onto the roof and found four more infidels in his sights.

"DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

TAG: Mitthy
  22. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:

Feras took out a skin patch and applied on the infidel's neck. He did so to stop the blood from spurting even more. He then lay the infidel on the floor and undressed him. Fears put on the tech's clothes.

Now in the tech's clothing he looked for anything in the room that might help him achieve his objectives.

TAG Mitth
  23. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Barracks Two

The guard dropped his blaster and clawed at the blorash jelly. It did not budge and only tighted over his head. The guard stumbled into a wall and slide down it. Both the venom from the amphistaff and the smothering of the blorash jelly slowly killed him off.

His body fell sideways to the floor dead.

Barracks Four

The area you entered after sneaking through the main entrance, turns out to be a reception type area. A desk is off to one side of the room with a man sitting at it. The rest of the room has two doors, one leading into an office and the other leading into the rest of the building. A couple chairs are off to another side of the room with some plants.

The guard at the desk raises his blaster after seeing you.

Guard: Hey! You aren't suppose to be in here!

He declares and presses the alarm set up on the wall next to him. Klaxxons begin to blare throughout the building.

TAG: Rayson

Barracks Three

The guard passing the duct and vent shaft knew not what hit him. He went down without a noise.

TAG: Miccu and Theron

Barracks Five

The guards halted in their search upon seeing you.

Search Guard 1: What the...a Vong! Get him!

Three of the guards raised their blasters and opened fire on you while the first one went for his com-link.

One guard lobbed a grenade in your direction.

Barracks One

A toolbox lays on its side on the floor. It was knocked off the desk after dead tech's body landed ontop of it. Tools were scattered across the floor.

Do me a favor everyone and please type what Barracks you are at.
  24. Theron Force Ghost

star 4
    Barrack Three

After Sarunak killed the infidel human, Magog raises his foot and with all his might and power kicks the sewer gate off. Magog and Sarunak hurridly place on their ooglith masquers and Magog picks up the dead guard and places him inside the sewer.

Tag Mitth, Miccu
  25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    The sewer duct has a gate on it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.