1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Glory To Yun-Yammka

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo2 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sigh.

Rayson- I would appreciate it greatly if you would please post which Barracks you are in. This way I don't have to keep looking back to see which one I assigned you to. Thanks.

KevinB550- Would you like to play?

Barracks Four

You enter a hallway that extends to about twenty meters before branching off into three forks. The right fork leads to the Garage. The left fork leads to the crew quarters and the middle fork leads to the maintenance section.

TAG: Rayson

Barracks Three

Something suddenly steps on the manhole cover knocking you back down into the sewer

Guard: "I knew I saw something!"

It appears that the guard had never left and has now removed the manhole cover and brought his weapon around to fire. So far no one has noticed his interest in the sewer but all that can change rapidly when his blaster goes off.

TAG: Miccu

Woohoo! 100!/>/>
  2. Yomin_Carr Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm interested in playing still, but I'm waiting for a response from BF.
  3. AnakinDobski Jedi Master

star 4
    I also still want to RP but I'm waiting for BF as I'm outside and he is inside.AD
  4. GrandAdmiralJello Community and Lit moderator person

Manager
    star 10
    I'm still in...

Jel Tin walked through the spare parts room into the garage

TAG:Mitth/>
  5. Theron Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Do whatever you want with Magog, cause I'm out.
  6. Yun-Yuuzhan Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm still in, but I'll wait until everyone gets a new mission since my first PC is, well, dead.
  7. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Yomin Carr- Well if he doesn't reply soon, I'll respond in his place.

AnakinDobski- I have been waiting for you to reply since the first page, I believe. I was going to keep you busy while BF was busy inside the building.

Theron- Later! Sorry you have to quit.

Yun-Yuuzhan- If you want, Jello is in need of a partner and well Theron just quit so you could take either place.

Barracks Two - Garage

The garage is a large place. You can see several hovertrucks and speeders. Hoverforks and worker droids all over the place. The hovertrucks are parked tail first into stalls for a total of ten. A plateform is level with the bed of the trucks and workers and droids are busy loading two of the trucks at the far right. These stalls are about thirty meters away from you.

At one end, to the left, a large plastisteel door is half way open and a speeder is just departing. Next to the door is a station with a guard. He is busy reading a magazine. Next to him slightly above his head is the switch for the alarm. This station is about twenty meters away.

To your immediate right is a tall metallic shelf full of tools, equipment and various other stuff. On the third shelf are two toolboxes. Further down against the far wall about forty meters away is a door that leads to the Mess Hall and the Crew Quarters.

To your immediate left is another tall metallic shelf filled with the same stuff as the first one. In front of these shelves is another set of shelves. This extends out about five meters before stopping five meters from the lane.

You yourself are on a path that slowly slopes downward into the lane.

TAG: Jello/>
  8. Rayson Jedi Master

star 4
    Barracks Four

Indank made his way to the garage and noticed a guard standing over by a door and was trying to figure out a puzzle |FOOL!|,Indank thought. He looked around and saw the toolboxes he was supposed to steal, then looked back at the guard. |This doesn't look so hard...| Indank walked over to the guard while concealing some blorash jelly in his hand. "Umm, excuse me, can you help me..." Right when the guard was about to reply, Indank shoved some blorash Jelly in his mouth so he couldn't scream, then put it on his arms and body so he couldn't touch the alarm. "There" When the Jelly was completely covering him Indank stole his clothes and dragged him under a speeder.

Tag: Mitth
  9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Rayson, you have to wait until I describe your location. Then you take the appropriate actions.
  10. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Barracks Three

IC: Sarunak Cha

Sarunak cursed himself silently at what he had done. He ducked from the laser blasts, one sorching his left sholder and the helmet of his ooglith masquer. still in the sewer, he lifted the man up and dropped down, causing it to look like he jumped down into the sewer. As soon as he got down he grabbed the infidel's neck and twisted it till it could completly cicled around.

Die...infidel...

TAG: Mitth.
  11. Rayson Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry, i just used the same kind of description from Jellos barracks.
  12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Not all locations are the exact same thing. Anyway, I'll post my reply later tonight or early morning tomorrow.
  13. Rayson Jedi Master

star 4
  14. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I'm still interested in this RP. I will post soon. Sorry for any inconveinance.
  15. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Barracks One

After Feras pulled out the blade, he took a layer of skin patch and slapped it on the gapping wound. It immediately absorbed the blood.

He walked onto the masquer and stroked a pressure point to bring the masquer up over his body. He then undressed the tech's limp body and hid him behind a desk.

Just then his villip changed into the form of Yomin Carr's face. After he heard his orders he said, "It will be done."

He then called Yah Lah, "Quietly follow my path through the ventilation system and into a room. I will meet you soon."

TAG Mitth, AD
  16. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Players- I need you all in your next post, OOC, tell me what items you have recently gotten from the Barracks.

Baron_Fel, what is it with you and knifing everyone and stealing their uniforms afterwards? Lol!

Barracks One - Crew Quarters

Once you secure the ooglith masquer to yourself and look around the room which you have entered, you will have noticed that you have entered crew quarters. The Gods are with you this day for the tech was the only one currently in the room. On two bunks at the far end, about ten meters away, are clean and fresh technician uniforms. The bunk to your immediate right has someone's forgotten proxcard. To your immediate left is a spare open toolbox. You see that it is empty of tools.

TAG: Baron_Fel

AnakinDobksi, I shall repost my reply to you back on page 2 50/page. If you don't reply to this soon, I will have no choice but to inflict bodily harm to your character. [face_devil]

Barracks One - Outside

You wait where the warrior told you. But you notice you are exposed and a sentry is heading your way. He hasn't noticed you yet but it doesnt mean he wont. Behind you is a partially open dumpster and several broken pieces of wood and metal and trash.

The sentry will be upon you in a matter of moments. Hesitation will only get you into trouble. Decide quickly.

TAG: AnakinDobski

Barracks Three - Garage

The vertebra[sp?] in the guard's neck snap one by one as you twist his neck. He slumps to your feet dead. By now other people in the Garage above have heard the commotion and you can hear their approach.

By listening you can tell that five beings are approaching the sewer hole. Two of them have heavy foot falls indicating that they are not technicians, possibly more security guards. The remaining three you can only guess as to who they may be. Techs? Mechanics? Guards? Someone who shouldn't be there?

The garage is set up in the same design as Barracks Two's Garrage.

A large rodent scurries past your feet and stands ontop of the dead guard chittering at you. Its obviously angry at you for something you have done.

TAG: Miccu

Barracks Four - Garage

When you enter the Garage, the first thing you see is a security post to your immediate right with a guard currently checking the ID and proxcard of one of the techs. Besides the human guard and the bothan tech, the Garage is large and filled with several more techncians and mechanics.

The garage extends about fifty meters in length and thirty-five meters in width. Off to the left and right are stall like sections where hover trucks and speeders are currently parked. Worker droids and human workers are busy loading and unloading four of the ten hovertrucks and speeders.

At the end of the garage is a double door, one door is completely open and shows the outside area. You can see a sentry busy patrolling the perimeter and glances momentarily inside the garage. To the left, on the raised loading plateform, is a door marked To Crew Quarters, Mess Hall, and Communications Center.

Another tech approaches you, the tech and the guard casually, he is carrying a toolbox and his uniform is in partial disarray indicating that he is just coming off duty and is trying to relax somewhat.

Tech 1, stops for small talk: "Did you hear what has happened at Barracks Five? Security had reported seeing Yuuzhan Vong trying to sabotage the facility. But they kicked their arses good!"

Guard: "Yeah, I heard. I also heard someone had infilitrated this facility too. But I haven't seen anybody suspicious yet."

Tech 2: "I was wondering what those alarms were!"

Suddenly the guards comlink beeps for his attention. The techs continue to talk to each other about the alarms. You begin to notice that the guard posture has changed and he appears to be more alert.[/block
  17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
  18. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    Barracks Three

IC: Sarunak Cha

Grabbing his razor and thud bugs, Sarunak quickly jumped out of the sewer hole with his ampistaff pointed at the first person he saw. As he jumped up, he released a compliment of three thud bugs (aimed at the first person he saw in the sewer) and released two razor bugs into the air to find thier nearest target. as he jumped up he quickly assest the situation and headed towards the guard tower.

Tag: Mitth.
  19. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Well let's just say that amphistaffs aren't me forte. Besides, those techs have got some nice uniforms.

IC:

Barracks One - Crew Quarters

Thinking of an idea, Feras clothed the dead body and puts him under the covers of the bunk to his left. Hopefully the other techs would think him still sleeping.

Feras then took the proxcard and put it into the empty toolbox. He also took two of the spare uniforms and put one on before he left. He threw the other one under the covers with the tech.

He silently walked out and and closed the door quietly behind him. He then walked to the room where Yah Lah was to wait for him.

There he put his toolbox filled with tools and two spare uniforms by the ventilation shaft where his vilip warrior would come. Hopefully Yah would have some sense to vilip him when he arrived.

Feras then left and and walked casually to the bend in the hallway. He looked around the corner.

TAG Mitth

OOC: I currently have two uniforms, and am wearing one of them. I have two toolboxes. One with tools and one empty.
  20. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    Well then Baron, you're done with the Barracks. Head on back to the Rendevou Point
  21. Baron_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I would, but I need to get a uniform and toolbox for Yomin because his infiltration SNAFU'ed.
  22. CaptKieranFlar Jedi Master

star 4
    "Mommy! Look what I found!!!! It followed me home! Can I keep it?"

~Pirate King of the RPF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.