main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Glove of Darth Vader

Discussion in 'Literature' started by CeiranHarmony, Dec 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CeiranHarmony

CeiranHarmony Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 10, 2004
    Where can I find and read the complete series without having to buy it? I heard of novels that can be downloaded for free someplace? any ideas? please help me.

2. crestfallen

crestfallen Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2003
  3. RogueWompRat

RogueWompRat Jedi Youngling star 4

Feb 15, 2003
    Do yourself a favor, just don't read it.

4. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
    But I need it.. no matter how bad it might be...

if ou read it and hate it, why not send me your copy? or scan it?

5. Jort

Jort Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2004
    A lot of people at LFL consider it infinities.

6. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
    jep but nevertheless I´d like to read it.. it is like with the Holliday Special TV Show.. you won´t believe how bad it is until you experienced

7. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Ceiran...
    "I heard of novels that can be downloaded for free someplace? any ideas? please help me."

As was said earlier, if you don't want to buy them, try your library (and if they don't have it, inter-li8brary loan).

What you will not find here is a method to circumvent copyright laws.

If a link to such a download site were posted, it would be quickly removed and the user who posted it, banned.

8. CeiranHarmony

May 10, 2004
    hmm thx for the help, library is not possible, I am not from the US or an english speaking country.

9. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I actually found a few of the books in London's Forbidden Planet not that long ago - all except for the 'Mount Yoda' one and 'Queen of Empire' (later bought for me on ebay). I'd try either Amazon UK or Amazon.com or ebay. Maybe one of the Amazon booksellers has them. (You don't have to live in the US or UK to order from Amazon - I am in the UK and I order from the US site all the time).

10. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    I've always wondered about all the fun conversation we could have had in this forum if the Davids' had merely changed the title of that one from "From" to "To."

11. sonofskywalker86

sonofskywalker86 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 2, 2003
    My brother actually received it as a gift (yes, who would give such a bad gift...). At any rate, I read them and indeed, the books are atrocious...you really, *really* do not want to read these. It's still laying around our house somewhere...I should see if i could get money for it on ebay.

Kinda like this guy who is selling his wife's PMS on ebay...wonder if anyone will actually bid.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5546700984&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW#ebayphotohosting

12. master_organa

master_organa Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 5, 2004
    He wants a thousand for it. I have a feeling it might be a joke.

13. rogue_wookiee

rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling star 6

Apr 24, 2004
    I have a set. I bought them when they first came out. They don't even sit with the rest of my SW books. They are collecting dust in a corner. Only pulled out to reference here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.