main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Glow-In-the Dark M&M Holloween Packs - Check Out the Answers

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Ok, couldn't stand it, and in a fit of M&M withdrawls picked up the Holloween package with the drawing of Anakin on the outside, and the little mini-packages (Glow in the dark! oooooh) packages on the inside. Well, yeah, being the geek that I am, I had to hold the litle buggers up to the light, then run into my material closet, shut the door and see if they really worked. LOL oh yeah, they work,, it's just the answers to the questions are a bit interesting.. like Who is R2-D2's Master.. (hold under lamp and run into closet to see.. and the glow in the dark answer was "Queen Amadalia". hmm. well certain point of view here, I guess... if you read the book. Then the next one.. Who is a Sith Lord? Well picture of Palpy on the outside..looks like he will probably have lighting and the words Palpatine.. so again.. hold under lamp...run into closet, shut the door and the answer is...

"Darth Maul" wait..Maul was never a Sith Lord...so goes on every single answer on evey one of these things..all of em wrong. [face_laugh] So did anyone even bother to check these out before they went before the masses? I'm saving my wrappers and putting them in the collection with the rest of the "Opps" SW stuff that I have found over the years.

Just through I would share the fun. (However, the M&M's were as good as always and especially cause I had frozen them first!) Ok.. now back to holding them under the light and running into the closet.

((Gods...I need a life!!) :D

2. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Maul was referred to as a Sith Lord, and apprentice to Sidious, just as Vader was also a Sith Lord, and apprentice to Sidious. :) I think that's whence cometh the term "Darth" as it seems to come before the Sith Lord's name on all occasions.

Want some of 'dem M&Ms! :)

Just bought lots of SW books I'd not yet read, as I am heading off on a couple week driving vacation. Need stuff for hotel room relaxation!

3. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Ya gotta get some...Freeze those little suckers and they are really addective! :D

So when ya leaving and where ya going to? Where-ever it is, Clear Skies and May The Force Be With you on your travels. [:D]

4. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    Kai, what books did you get?

5. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Must be quite the sight... MK going into the closet and coming out again and again...

Lots of issues there...

((J/K, couldn't resist))

6. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Where I am going: North! Um...Ashland first, to see "The Tragical History of Dr. Faustus" by Marlowe at the Festival, then up to Seattle, and Victoria in BC. After that, it's up for grabs depending on gas prices, etc. And how long I can stand to be separated from my sweet kitty. :)

Books I bought: "Rogue Planet" to catch up on early Anakin apprenticeship stuff. The 2nd and 3rd Rogue Squadron books, because I am rereading the series after many years and can't find my originals. I also bought the first of the series during the Clone Wars concentrating on the med-station...can't remember the title. I heard it was a good series.

:)

Leaving tomorrow morning, so out of com-range for a few weeks, most likely!!!!

Kai, out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.