Beyond Glycerine (J/TK, NJO AU) IMPORTANT! 6/20!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _Tenel_Ka_, Mar 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. _Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Saber-Of-Light: Hahah! Aww, cute! :D Thanks Saber!

JainaDurron: Thank-you very much! Yeah, now that I've got past that scene, my updates should be more frequent. :)

The_Hooded_One: Yeah, that was a blast! [face_devil] Thanks!

The_Jedi_Obi-Solo: Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reviewing! :)

Agent_Jaid: LOL, thanks! That was something kind of spontaneous, :)

Obi_Wans_love_child: Me too, thanks for your support! I'm on the third page of "The Sands Flow Softly By" and look forward to finishing it! :)
  2. jacesolo1138 Force Ghost

star 3
    It's been a while since i've checked in on this fic. Great job! must have more!

-Jacesolo1138
  3. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    \\...................
    .\\..................
    ..\\.................
    ...\\................
    ....\\...............
    .....\\..............
    ......\\.............
    .......\\............
    ........\\...........

4. jacesolo1138 Force Ghost

star 3
    ::stares::
    Whoa! That's cool...
  5. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    This is great! I love J/TK!! [face_love] [face_love] :D

Die, Danni, die!!!!!!!!! [face_devil]
  6. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    **official upper's bunny hops in and nudges the thrad up cutely**

**hops around cutely out of the thread**

Bunny! [face_love]
  7. FluffyBunny Jedi Padawan

*hops cutely in*

*cutely wonders if someone said her name*
  8. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
  9. _Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Chapter Twelve: Rained Out Parade

Tahiri was in the middle of a luxurious warm shower early the next morning when a sharp energetic rap on the door interrupted her. Pulling herself reluctantly from the hot, misty refresher and pulling on a robe, Tahiri opened the door of her room cautiously, fearing it would be Lord Danik, coming to enchant her with his company again.

Outside the portal stood a young woman in her twenties, with auburn hair cropped stylishly around her ears and looking for a purposes like a human bundle of energy. Her fingers twitched at her sides, she fidgeted from foot to foot and her emerald eyes flicked to and fro, looking with interest at the merest details. She was a very vivacious, vibrant sort of person, and Tahiri couldn?t help giving a genuine smile to the stranger.

?Oh!? the woman exclaimed when she saw Tahiri, ?I?m sorry, I must have the wrong room! Where is Queen Mother Tenel Ka??

Tahiri?s eyes narrowed in suspicion. ?I?m her guest and good friend, staying in Fountain Palace for a short duration of time. What business do you have with the Queen Mother??

The woman giggled into her hand excitedly, ?That?s a surprise! But I entreat you, take me to the Queen Mother if you are her friend! My business is of the greatest importance, I assure you!?

Tahiri felt like raising an eyebrow. ?The greatest importance??

She considered the options for a moment, and briefly reached out with the Force to brush the woman?s presence. She was human certainly, not a Vong spy or assassin, and her foremost thoughts seemed to be focused on helping Tenel Ka.

Tahiri nodded, ?I suppose I could do that. Wait here a moment in the entry way, and I?ll be back in a nanosecond.?

The woman stepped inside and Tahiri scurried back to her room, slipping on a pair of black pant and a evergreen colored shirt, then returned to the door.

?Just this way,? Tahiri directed.

The two walked purposefully down the hall, and Tahiri stopped in front of Tenel Ka?s door. She hoped she wasn?t waking her friend, and knocked apprehensively on the great golden doors, that rang with a metallic sound.

Aniva, Tenel Ka?s assistant, answered the door, looking surprised to see visitors at the early morning hour, but gesturing them in nonetheless. They were led through the front quarters, still under construction from the assassination attempt on Tenel Ka?s life and to the bed chamber at the back of the rooms.

?Your Majesty?? Aniva questioned, ?Tahiri Veila and a guest to see you.?

Tenel Ka was sitting at a make up dresser in one corner of the large room, looking extremely bored, and immediately brushed away the hands of the make-up artist attempting to paint her face. She stood up and looked with a mix of delight and curiousity at seeing them.

?Tahiri! You have certainly risen early this morning, fact?? Tenel Ka commented politely, and as her shining grey eyes caught sight of Tahiri?s companion, she asked, ?Who is this??

The woman stepped forward and dropped into a deep bow, then practically jumped off the floor and came directly up to Tenel Ka.

?Your Highness, I am Mevara Ichiro, and I have just heard of your circumstances. You see, I am a lawyer, and, if you don?t mind me saying so, your Highness, you need my help. And I should add, you certainly won?t get any better help this side of Coruscant.?

Tenel Ka?s face remained its usual impassive mask, but her eyes and voice when she next spoke showed hints of amusement.

?Mevara Ichiro, I thank you very much for your concern, but do enlighten me, if you are such an astute lawyer, why have I not yet heard of your skills??

Mevara?s face fell, but the light in her eyes never dimmed, ?Why, your majesty, I had a feeling you might ask that. You see, while I have never lost a case, I have been sadly treated by the officials in my department of the Royal Administration wing. You see, they have kept me busy with such menial tasks as?.?

Mevara seemed to suddenly realize that she was talking to the Queen Mother and
  10. Jaina_Fel_06 Force Ghost

star 4
    Yay! Go Mevara!

I like her. She's so bubbly and full of energy like me... :p

Great post, Tenel Ka! :D
  11. JainaDurron Jedi Master

star 4
    Yayayayay! A new post. :) Wonderful wonderful.

~~Jilly
  12. Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmmmmmmmm Ichiro eh? Are you a Mariners fan? ;)

Great post TK

OWLC
  13. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *happy sigh*

she uped..................

:)
  14. jacesolo1138 Force Ghost

star 3
    Ooooo a new post! Very very good, i liked it a lot.
  15. Tara-Ancalime Jedi Knight

**raises eyebrow at lawyer**

Er..... :p

Excellent post!!

Official upper says UP!!!!!
  16. Soulwalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Nice work so far, _Tenel_Ka_!

Keep updating! :D *Kicks thread up*
  17. _Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Jaina_Fel_06: LOL! Thanks, I kind of had an image in my head of how I wanted Mevara to be, and I think she turned out okay! :)

JainaDurron: Thank-you kindly, :D *bows*

Obi_Wans_love_child: LOL! Nope, I was a Braves fan since I was little. I just picked Ichiro because it sounded kind of Japanese, and Hapan culture has some similarities with Japan, I find. :D

Agent_Jaid: I did indeed. :D

jacesolo1138: Glad you liked! :)

Tara_Ancalime: *raises eyebrow back* Are you implying something m'dear? :D ;) [face_devil] *twiddles thumbs*

Soulwalker: Thanks very much! :)
  18. rogue11lovesjag Jedi Master

star 4
    hehehe...something about the lawyer makes me laugh. I can't quite figure out what it is, but it made me laugh.

~Rogue
  19. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    ;) Just don't tell anyone, why don't you! :p ;)
  20. Saber-of-Light Jedi Master

star 4
    And if you were wondering, Tara_Ancalime's not MY sock- she's my sister's sock. And you STILL don't know who my sister is. ;) As soon as she gets back from visiting our aunt, I'm going to decide whether to thank her for upping for me (I was sick) or kill her for posing as me...... :p
  21. The_Hooded_One Jedi Master

star 4
  22. jacesolo1138 Force Ghost

star 3
  23. DropkickJake Jedi Knight

star 3
    haha! yes, finally found glycerine here. (i've read it on fanfiction.net, but have finaly discovered it here)

great, keep it up
  24. Midnight_Jedi Jedi Knight

star 1
    That was cute! I hope this Mevara can be trusted.... Great job! I'm glad you posted again ^ ^

~~MJ~~
  25. Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.