main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN GM and Fall Festival

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Stackpole_The_Hobbit, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Saturday's the next GM, 4 p.m., Comic Quest, &c, &c ...

Beth and I were thinking if anyone wants to meet up at Hardees on St Joe and hit up the Fall Festival one last time before the GM, we ought to do that. For those of you with club shirts, wear them and pimp our ****!

We'll be at Hardees at 2 p.m. for anyone who wants to join us. We'll be grabbing foodzorz and possibly a goldfish that will die the next day. I'm pretty sure we'll see part of a parade as well. Bad news is it isn't the pet parade. Good news is it isn't the pet parade.

So dem's the plans, and we'll do the usual kind of updates for the usual things at the meeting. I'll badger Beth to post that :p

---
    Now playing: With A Wonder And A Wild Desire - Flogging Molly

2. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    I can be at the regular meetin place. Not so the fair. Bummer, huh? That's Wally World for ya. It takes all the spice from life. Kinda like an Azanti usin me for 'soup' dotcha ya'know?

P.S.

The she-beast of planet Palin has had her way with me dotcha know. So ya'know I'm like goin to be writin like she sounds ;) .

[face_laugh]

3. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    Is the Fall Festival and GM a good idea?

You betcha!!!

See y'all there! [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.