main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV GM Concern

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Jun 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I thought that last night went well considering the late start because of the stoned Stonehill concert. My goal last night was to hasten the plot lines along. I think that was accomplished. My concern however lies with all of you. The plot lines fully depend on you guys keeping your mouth shut. I know this is a hard thing to do, I've been in your shoes. But I promise it will make it all worth while in the end. Talk about it with someone outside the game if you really have to say something. Not knowing everything that is going on with the other characters is part of the fun of the game. All of you had something go on with your character last night with the exception of Mr. Blunt, but you left early. I'm basically begging all of you to not brag about, talk about, or reveal anything about your character. Thanks.

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Nice signature!
    and nice game!

I really want to play the card game, too. Anyone...?

3. Edylarn_Duahli

Edylarn_Duahli Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2002
    I'll play you, but you have to be willing to win.

4. Toku_Blint

Toku_Blint Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2002
    It's "Blint", not "Blunt."

Sorry, had a long day...

Wasn't sure if you were coming back (I didn't leave until 10:50)...

Weak from battle...

needed rest...

5. KlarcDarkstar

KlarcDarkstar Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    I got a pet!!!! I have been waiting for this thing forever, and its exactly what I wanted.. Chris you are the best! I think I'll name him Lim, to prove that it is not in a name. Or maybe I'll name his Lars after my late nephew, yeah I like that one better...

And by the way chris, I am not pleased with what was told to me in our private roleplaying.. but I'm sure you could have guessed that.

But otherwise I am a happy Role player.
    ok peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.