main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Go dressed up to Epi.II sign up here please....

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedibri, Feb 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    I would love to get a bunch of people to dress up for Epi.II. You can dress up as who ever you want from th OT or the PT.
    Just post here to let everyone know how you'll be dressed so we have plenty of different characters.
    I will be going as my all time favorite chartacter: Obi-Wan.
    This could be cool if we can pull it off. Let me know please and I will write /email the "star Wars insider" so we can have a huge group photo in the magazine :) .

2. Master_MayimNaar

Master_MayimNaar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2001
    I'd like to, I just need some help with my costume. I want some Jedi robes with a slightly different cut. If anyone locally can help, please let me know. I'm in Westerville.

3. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    If the husband dresses up, does that mean the wife has to also?

4. jedi_lady1

jedi_lady1 Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2001
    Westeville here as well...going to celebration as daala and a dark jedi. would love to have time and money to do Padme, but i dont know that i will. so will possibly be wearing one of those.
    I do a bit of sewing myself so perhaps i could help a bit with the robes if you have not gotten it worked out :)

5. tk325

tk325 Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2002
    I will definitely be there in full armor. Wherever there is... ;)

6. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    I'd like dress up as well, but am without costume. Can somebody please point me in the right direction?

7. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    What sort of costume were you thinking of? there are a ton of costumes that r very easy to take regular clothing and just modify if you wanted easy and inexpensive....
    then again there are some that you could spend months taking patterns and modifying them to get what you want lol

8. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    I don't have tons of money and time right now so it's going to have to be something relatively quick and somewhat cheap. I can't sew very well so I'd probably need help if any sewing was needed. I'd like to do Padme or a handmaiden if at all possible.

9. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    It would be cool if someone could make some Jedi robes for all of us. I don't know who. But they would need to have the time. So I think we're in pinch :( .

10. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    That would be a good idea if we(or at least one of us) had the time.

11. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    As soon as I can get my hands on a sewing machine, I can't wait to start making my husband's robes for him. So if anyone needs help, I'd be glad to help.

12. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    I would love to help people make their robes...but i dont know if i would have the time :( mine took only four hours ...maybe we could have a sewing party one saturday lol

13. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Well, I would probably wear what I call my "post Republic" jedi outfit. Which is a typical brown Jedi robe over an outfit of all black. Very utilitarian and simple. But would love to make a set of more PT looking Jedi robes. Sewing party isn't a bad idea, but I'm a terrible sewer.

14. galen-kenobi

galen-kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    My mother, bless her, just finished the outer robe of my Jedi outfit. I opted for "Old Ben" version since it was fairly simple. There's still a couple of final touches to do, but I'm pleased with how it came out. Just hope it survives the Celebration!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.