main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Go Postal 2!

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Raja_Io, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raja_Io

Raja_Io Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2005
    I tried to find anything about that but failed, maybe because of the specific word ;)

So, does anyone appreciate pointless violence combined with specific absurd sense of humour and mocking everything that's considered American? I mean Postal 2 and Postal 2 Apocalypse Weekend (Share the Pain).

Anyone else?

2. Feezior

Feezior Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2005
    I've played Postal 2, i must say i enjoyed it, even if some find that offensive, great fun, again people need to stop confusing Games with real life violent incidents, i mean our own Governments condone killing, war, destruction, and they point the finger at games for the blame? Violence is a fact of life, not that it should be, movies, music and videogames are just mirrors reflecting our agression and hate as a society.

3. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    Ah, this game. Not only is it horrible, it's stupid. It's sheer level of suck creates a form of whirlpooling never before seen in humanity.

I'd post more but I am tired.

Just know that the children who ride the small bus could make a better game.

4. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I enjoy the game greatly, though it could do with being a little bigger ^_^

5. Raja_Io

Raja_Io Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2005
    You mean longer or something?

I was eager to play Apocalypse Weekend after I finished the game for a couple of times on several levels and I must admit I was very disappointed [face_plain]

6. Fox4

Fox4 Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    Dude:For the Pope![face_laugh] ,i'll never forget that quote, a good game, Postal 2 is.[face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.