Go see the trailer with Robots on March 11th

Discussion in 'Ann Arbor, MI' started by YodasBrownEyedGirl, Feb 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I know we talked near the very end of the meeting about possibily going as a group to see the TRAILER and of course the movie. I don't know how Friday nite would be, especially for anyone who has to work nites. Maybe that Saturday nite. We were also looking at doing the St. Pattie's Day parade on Sunday. A weekend full of events. :D
    Thoughts, Anyone !!!
  2. Idgie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Friday night is a possibility for me at this point,but I could definitely say yes to Saturday night.

Any thoughts on a location?I don't know the theaters in AA very well,so I'm open to suggestions.Maybe somewhere close to where we have our monthly meetings.(?)
  3. Capt_Piett Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know about Friday. BSG is on that night at 10:00.
    Friday is my best bet to see the movie though. If I work really hard, I might get off early.

Saturday is a no-go. Unless you guys want to see the 11:00 show somewhere?
  4. YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling

star 2
    There's a bday party which Jedi Idgie and myself have been invited to on Saturday nite. If we did Saturday, I'd prefer earlier in the day, maybe mid to late afernoon. Location is really not an issue. Whatever's convenient for everyone. If Friday is a go, and I'd like to say that is more of my preference, anytime goes. I would imagine later shows won't have as many kids. I really don't know much about the movie it's playing with.
    If we do the movie and the parade [face_good_luck] , will we be holding the meeting that weekend or an alternate weekend. Just thinking outloud?
    CP, you could TAPE the show!!! :)
  5. Capt_Piett Jedi Master

star 4
    NAA,
    I'll just catch the 2:00 AM replay.
    Anyone up for the show the Sunday of the Parade?
  6. Idgie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Here's the official announcement for the trailer:

http://starwars.com/episode-iii/release/theater/news20050228.html
  7. Midnightguard Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Not sure about Friday evening, but Saturday afternoon is good for MM and I (not to mention ticket prices are cheaper during the day). There is a Showcase Theater right down the road from where we hold the monthly meetings and I'm 99.999% positive they will have it in at least 2 theaters (probably in 3 or 4).
  8. Midnightguard Jedi Youngling

star 3
    MM and I are going to see Robots at some point during the day on Saturday (probably between 2 and 4pm). We'll post the exact time on Friday once we get the times from the theater. We'll be going to Showcase Cinema here in the Ypsi/Ann Arbor area (down the road from our monthly meeting place). If anyone is interested in hooking up with us let us know so we know who to keep an eye peeled for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.