Austin,TX go watch TV!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Depa_Billada, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling

star 1
    lol

fox is playing Empire Striked Back tonight, as if you all didnt know. for some reason its more fun when they show SW on TV. :)
  2. Queenie Amidala Jedi Master

star 5
    That it is. And it's even more fun that studying for a Biology exam!
  3. Darth Arash Jedi Youngling

star 3
    be sure to watch Fox news after the movie. They have a feature on AOTC and a chat with that guy who supposedly viewed the movie.
  4. Queenie Amidala Jedi Master

star 5
    Yesss...don't you just love Harry Knowles? //rolleyes

I recorded the film & the news, but I have not watched it yet. I saw the footage before ESB, did they have more at the middle/end?
  5. RogueMonkey Jedi Youngling

Nope. The only AOTC footage was at the beginning.
  6. Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling

star 1
    i think that guy i full of it. he just wanted more people to check out his crappy website. what a way to promote. like he really has some power over hollywood to ruin a movie or something like that. first off...SW and lucasfilm dont need some geek that spends his whole life locked up in a room to get more people to watch a movie. there is enough hype already, and he is no one to say anything. people like him make us REAL SW fans look dumb. he should stick to playing fat bastard in austin powers, than being a fat bastard living in a shack in austin. lol (sorry, i know its rude)

i saw previews for AOTC on some kids channel, they mostly showed r2d2/c3po footage, i thought it was cool. kids tend to like them more for some reason. i know i did back in the day.

3 WEEKS AWAY!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.