main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive God Moders' Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Mar 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2002
    shoves the G up RBG's @$$

2. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "If these shadows have offend
    think but this and all is mended
    that you have just slumbered here
    and this weak and idel thing
    no more yealing but a dream
    gentels do not reprehend
    for if you parden we will mend
    and as be an honest Puck
    and if we have unearned luck
    and to 'scape the surpents toung
    we will make amends 'ear long
    else Puck you a lier call
    so good night to you all
    give me your hands if we be friends
    and Robin shall restore amends" - Shakesphere

Goo_childs quotes this. Goo_Child finds Shakesphere interesting so he will not be bored my RBG.

3. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    ReallyBoringGuy dunks Goo_Child Jusenkyo's spring of drowned Mute, BigKahuna in the spring of drowned frog, and Wild_Wookie in spring of drowned fly. He then cools the universe too low for any hot water to exist as BigKahuna eats Wild_Wookie (now also known as Frantic_Fly).

4. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    "AAAAwwwwwwwww man, this fly is nasty ptu ptu, aaaaaawwwwwwww man, it stuck to my tongue. puesssstttttttt :( "

Shakespeare confuses me and when I get confused I get angry and you wouldn't like me when I'm ANGRY!!!!!!! Turns into the Incredible Hulk and snaps RBG in half. RBG screams like a little girly man which makes me ANGRY!!!!. Balls RBG up and shoot a free through into the nearest garbage can.

say'n anything about this post RBG would only make you more of a girly man so don't.

5. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Goo_Child looks for something confuzzling to others to say, so he looks in The Complete Works of Shakesphere. (It is one big book)

"...List, Hamlet, list, O list!
    If thou didst thy father love-

Revenge his foul and unnatural murder

Murder most foul, as in the best it is,
    But this most foul, strange, and unnatural."
    Ghost, Hamlet, Act 1 Scene 5, Shakesphere.

It isn't that hard to understand but it should confuzzle some people.

6. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Double post.

7. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    devours the Hamlet book.....and all other literature

8. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Hides Compelat Works of Shakesphere from the book-eating king of burgers. He then hits BK on the head with the book, and due to the weight of the book it kills BK at once.

9. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Being hit with a book makes me angry and you wouldn't like me when I'm ANGRY!!!!!!! Turns into the Incredible Hulk and snaps Goo in two. Goo screams like a little girly man and recites Shakespeare at the same time which makes me confused........and ANGRY!!!!. Folds Goo up into the shape of a paper football and flicks him into the nearest garbage can along with RBG.

10. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    ITS GOOD!

11. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    The book then comes alive and slams itself into BK.

12. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    eats the book...

13. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    ReallyBoringGuy emerges, totally unscathed. Puny physical attacks are nothing to his incredible boringness. He imprisions the Hulk in the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak.

14. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    doesn't know what the crap cytorrak is.............so ignores it.

Ha you responded to my post about you.............little girly man!!!!!

15. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    had to read Dr.Jeykll and Mr. Hyde in English.....................decides to be Mr. Hyde...

16. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Me too, now I must read OUR TOWN. Take it from me. It is more boring than RBG. RBG is killed at once because now his life has no meaning. Something is more boring than him.

17. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    try A Tale of Two Cities....

18. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    I will now summarize "Antigone"

It all started with Oedipus, a prophecy was told that this one king first son would kill him, that son was Oedipus. So the king had a sheperd tie his feet together and leave him in a pasture, the sheperd instead took him to another country and gave him to the king there. Oedipus learned of the prophecy and believing his father to be the one he was raised by moved back to his original country. Three men and him fought and one of those men was his father, Oedipus killed him. He married the Queen (his mother) and had four children. I will continue in another post.

19. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    they had two sons and two daughters. when the Queen learned Oedipus was her son she killed herself, Oedipus found out she was his mother and took her broach jabbed his eyes out, banished himself, and was never seen again. The brothers killed each other at the same time in a battle for the throne. Antigone's uncle Creon said that Polynecies (one of the brothers) wouldn't be buried but Antigone buried Polyneices anyway. Creon had his guards seal her in cave. Haemon (Antigone's fiancee and Cousin plus Creon's son) begged Creon to free her. After a long time they went to free her but she had hung herself. Haemon tries to kill Creon with his sword but misses and just decides to kill himself. Haemon's mom kills herself. Antigone's sister just disappears in the story. And Creon walks around asking for someone to kill him. If you've read this and have questions post them.

20. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    That sounds awesome!

21. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    the dude killed his dad and slept with his mom. Then everyone dies. And the sister just dissappears for no reason, she mentioned at the beginning and middle of the story and never again.

22. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    turns BigKahuna and Goo_child into soccer balls and shoot PKs with them

23. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    when Quinn tries to kick him, the soccer ball bites his foot and won't let go.....

24. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Qunn misses Goo and hits rbg, turning him into a soccer ball. Leaving Goo just the way he is.

25. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    How do you know my gender for sure? We've already had people act different genders in just the past few weeks!

ReallyBoringGuy reads aloud the entire US tax code in a slow, boring monotone, then proceeds to expound upon them, spouting information that not even those who dedicated their life to understanding the tax code (accountants) would possibly care about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.