main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive God Moders' Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Mar 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Jig-gly-puff, Jig-gly-puff

All the combatants suddenly fall into a deep sleep.

2. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    ReallyBoringGuy recovers from all interesting damage, causing Teletubby haters and Yoda clones to kill each other off. He is too boring to have hurt in the first place, except for all the god-moding going on.

3. Zombie_of_Blue_10

Zombie_of_Blue_10 Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2002
    Because Mark listens to nothing but the pokeflute on his cds, he is unaffected by jigly puff and continues with Operation Stardust

4. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Wildwookiee runs up and eats Mark...

5. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Ami blinks.

6. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Miccu bursts into the room, and turns on his boom box and dons on Ear plugs, and starts to blast Reeeeeeeaaaallllly old country music. As the music plays, Miccu watches as everyone's heads explodes.

Oh, and before Miccu forgets...

*Takes away the universial Mute button*

MuhahahahahahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! [face_devil]

Miccu talks in third person :p

7. Zombie_of_Blue_10

Zombie_of_Blue_10 Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2002
    "Not bad for a feddie, but I bet you're not ready for THIS!" GP-02's beam saber ignites. It peirces through the great belly of the Wild_Wookie and Mark emerges from within him. Now facing WW, he fires GP-02's 90 mm head Vulcans at WW's face tearing the flesh and crushing the skull. WW falls to the ground, screaming in pain. GP-02 flys to the Peer Gynt, his Musi in the Delaz fleet.

Colony Movement Project, Location Lunar Orbit:

The Chima Fleet seems to appear out of nowhere. The ships towing the massive space stations are quickly destroyed. Explosives are placed on one of the three solar pannels of each colony. The pannels explode and the cylindircal space stations wobble in a circular path. The two collide and one drifts away into space while the other is now on what appears to be a collision course with Lunar Mining Station Van Braun.

Can The Federation Pursuite Fleet stop this in time?

8. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    HAH!!! had you fooled!!

you attacked my CHIA PET!!!!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

re-ignites his field

"I.hada.field"

9. Blue_10

Blue_10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2001
    Just seconds before the station enters the point of no return, Vaun Braun's energy shafts connect with the colony supplying fuel to it. The colony then passes by the moon using the slingshot effect. Now it speeded towards The Jedi Council Forums. The pursuite fleet, not having that amount of fuel, had to stop before passing Lunar Orbit. Now the Cima Fleet had met up with the Delaz Fleet where they would be resupplied by the Axis Fleet. The Target was now The JC. (Dramatic Music)

10. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2002
    Grabs his boom box and start playing "I LIKE BIG BUTTS" with the volume up as high as it'll go, and starts beating everyone up with gopher-chucks while he plays it.

(I love the movie Kung-Pow)

11. bizkitmat23

bizkitmat23 Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2002
    Misses the gopher chuck beating and gets out light saber and stabs the boom box then i grab my belly and laugh like dr.evil

12. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Does nothing.

13. bizkitmat23

Sep 5, 2002
    turns and looks at rbg and starts laughing and says get in muh belly

14. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    grabs lightsaber, thrust it in the air, and screams "I HAVE THE POWER!!!!" . Then becomes really really really really interesting guy and go into mortal combat with really boring guy. Since hes now so interesting everyone dropps there weapons and comes to watch him beat the snot out of rbg.

15. bizkitmat23

Sep 5, 2002
    starts screaming because rbg turned on his light saber in muh belly and started fighting rrrrrig

16. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    jumps at bizkit with gopher-chucks screaming "SPPOOONNNN!!!!!"

17. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    smacks bizkit with gopher-chucks and then screams "AAAAEEEEIIIIII ACK ACK AAAAEEEEEIIII !!!!!!!". The ground starts to shake and thunder when over the horizon comes a huge herd of lemmings, which pick up bizkit and carry him off a cliff.

18. bizkitmat23

Sep 5, 2002
    Thinking quickly grabs magnet out of pocket and turn the poles so the "spoooooon!" flies back and smackes big in the head.....scuma

19. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    OOC:I never through a spoon thats just my battle cry. Oh well....

You have dishonored my ancestors but will meet your fate with the lemmings MUHHAHAHAH!!!

20. bizkitmat23

Sep 5, 2002
    does not fear the lemmings for one reason is i dont know wat it is another is i have a sheild that protecs me from them

21. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Just in case bizkit survived. BigKahuna draws out a huge gun and shoots the "one hit and you're dead can't miss can't be blocked can't be reversed can't be reflected can't do anything about big freak'n beam of flam'n emus!!!!!" and blows bizkit away.

22. bizkitmat23

Sep 5, 2002
  23. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Still does nothing.

24. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Realizes everyone is being just as boring as him, which annoys him, but not interestingly so.

25. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001

Pumps Nitrous Oxide into the room. Suddenly people drop to the ground, and begin to uncontrollably laugh...except for Really Boring Guy who goes right back to being boring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.