main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive God Moders' Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Mar 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2002
    ya missed now face my wrath states the whopper. He ground quakes, the sky shudders, lightning and fire fill the arena. "I the Whopper bring forth the apocalypse and since none of you are obviosly saved you will all be in the presence of non-stop pink teletubbiechus forever...in HELL.....MMMuuuuhahahahahahha!!!!" [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

2. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    ::Begins using death blosoom gun-Can target infinite amounts of enemys at once with no limit to its range and no limit to the ammo and it cannot miss no matter what and cannot be destroyed by any means possible or impossible::

NOW DIE PINKY!

3. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    Thok now will be shooting pink teletubbiechus until the end of time because thats hell for you..........pretty grim ain't it.

4. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    One of the infinite ammounts of laser blasts hits BK in the groin head and both knee's rendering him incapacitated. Gives gun to handy dandy robot of accuracy that has shield that cannot be penetrated by anything or be taken down by any means possible or impossible. Has him take care of the tellitubbies for him.

5. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    I'm currently a Whopper, I don't have a head, knees, and for the sake of God I hope whoppers don't have groins........ [face_plain]

6. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    hey anything can happen! ill continue tormenting you tommorow. One final bash

The wave of Thok clones that have no way to be killed in any way due to my new and improved unbreakable by anymeans possible/impossible skin armor walked into the bar, numbering in the hundreds of millions of billions. They took care of any food/animal/being that stood in thier way.

7. ReallyBoringGuy

ReallyBoringGuy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2002
    The teletubbies take one look at ReallyBoringGuy, then decide it's time to eat and run. Locating a giant, antropomorphic hamburger, they gobble him up then flee in terror, pursued by a droid that can not kill the ones that ate, thus the whopper is stuck.

How's that for a bad turn of events, eh?

8. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Wildwookiee turns to the most powerful weapon in his arsenal

The Phantom Plotline

Yes, through a chilling turn of events, the writers of the forum decide that Wildwookiees return back to life after being served as a side order of walleye is what is best for the Forums...

"I'm back, and I.hada.field" I don't have to worry about your gun now!

Wildwookiee Cuts everyone's triggerfingers off

9. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    "OUCH MY TRIGGER FINGER, oh well i just grow a new one since i have fast acting regenerative properties." said thok and all his clones.

Now its time to release the even bigger weapon of thoks arsenal

ATTACK OF THE PRODUCERS.

The producer then took the script written by the writers and adds that wookies comes back as a fly and gets eaten by Real BOrring guy the frog!

gotta love last editing privilages.

10. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    the Whopper drips mustard on the script....... makeing it unreadable and the hamburger that the teletubbies ate was not the real deal for BigKahuna is to good for teletubbies. George Lucas walks into the arena and steps on the Whopper. "Worship the Whopper!!"

11. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    ReallyBoringGuy notes without interest that "ReallyBoringGuy the frog" is an oxymoron, because if he's a guy he's not a frog.

He grins boringly and reveals an ultimate weapon: CENSORING!!! He censors everyone but himself, leaving nothing behind.

12. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    You can't censor me out..........George Lucas stepped on me................................................................................................................."WORSHIP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

13. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Behind the screens, thok turns the rating to NC-17 thus removing any censor in the room!

"HA-ah-HA!

14. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    the Whopper turns back into BigKahuna..............and he leaves....THE END............?

15. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    "hey butthead, he,he,he, were did everyone go?"

"I dont know bevis,u-huuhuh-uh-huhuh."

"Oh well, he-he, time for Gwar."

"Yeah, gwar is cool uh-uhuhuh-uh-huhuh."

16. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    ReallyBoringGuy turns the rating to "G", then blows out the controls so everyone but himself is censored out of existence, even if George Lucas stepped on them, because, if you look closely, he is the only one who hasn't directly attacked another.

17. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Wildwookiee sits down, grabs a martini, and calls for a game of poker

18. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    I'll take that BK says, seven card stud is the name of the game.

19. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Finishes Hamlet, reads A Midsummers Night's Dream.

20. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    sits down at the table, seven card stud? im in.

21. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    Due to the "G" rating, all the cards permenentaly shift into checkers pieces.

22. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    King me!

23. BigKahuna

Sep 1, 2002
    but I like chess.......oh how bout SW battleship.........or SW the Game of LIFE........or or ....shoots the G into the shape of a T and then shoot RBG......black jack.

24. ReallyBoringGuy

Oct 14, 2002
    The attempts to shift the rating to higher than "G" inevitably fail. The attempt to shoot ReallyBoringGuy only produces a "BANG!" flag from the muzzle.

25. Quinnithxtherol

Quinnithxtherol Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2002
    Arad Fel, bounty hunter, comes and shoots everyone in the crotch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.