1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive God Moders' Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Mar 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    slaps Underhill for he has killed my sarlacc, and now I hate him. goes and has a funeral for my Sarlacc!!!
  2. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    Weeps from the loss of his blue-skinned goddess.:_|[face_love] And, again, reverses time, allowing the Sarlacc to live, but Underhill still escapes death. Underhill again passionately kisses his darling Fisto_My_Hero.[face_love]
  3. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    Sarlacc lives. it makes FMH happy. and even more so happy that Underhill has kissed her. Kisses Underhill back and they walk under a hill hand in hand.

PS: dont touch my Sarlacc or trouble shall arise again !!
  4. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    Underhill makes a very nice hobbit-hole for his beloved FMH. Kisses her again.[face_love] Pets her Sarlacc.O:) They live happily ever after.
  5. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    FMH can sence a conflict in Underhills love of her Sarlacc. she can tell he is faking! she Smacks Underhill and kicks him out of her hobbit hole!
  6. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    Weeps for his lost blue-skinned goddess.:_|[face_love] Throws MASTER_MONKEY and DarthReven to his goddess's Sarlacc. Bows down in front of her door and remains there, waiting for her to allow him back in to her. He weeps even more.:_| Fasts for weeks. Kisses the ground on which she walks. Kisses her feet.
  7. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    That is my Sarlaccs feet you are kissing...

but OH ROMEO ROMEO! throw me thy friends, I shall then feed them all to my Sarlacc and then, only then, shall I come back to you!
  8. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    Anything for his blue-skinned goddess. He gives his brother, MASTER_MONKEY, and (I'm sorry!) Jedi Master Faran to his beloved. As she casts them to the Sarlacc, Underhill takes her into his arms and holds her close, knowing that the ones thrown to the Sarlacc will come back in this world of impossibility. He kisses her neck. Her jaw. Her cheek. Her eyelids. Her lips.
  9. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    finally over all of these many posts, FMH has fallen inlove. she feels the muscles in his arms with her hands as he kisses her passionately and then rreturns his magnificent kiss.
  10. dougms Jedi Knight

star 1
    look out! i am about to do the most deadly thing ever done!
    *fart*
  11. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    Joy! Happiness! His beautiful, blue-skinned goddess returns his love! He kisses her all the more passionately, closing his eyes and letting her take him away...
  12. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    opens her eyes as she kisses underhill and then smells something disgusting! UNDERHILL!!!!

blames it on underhill

the sarlacc goes crazy for he likes there smell of farts and starts eating everything
  13. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    Casts the smelly newcomer to the Sarlacc, determined not to let himself fall in the eyes of his beloved again. He takes her by the hand and leads her inside.
  14. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    Smacks Underhill. You just killed my friend and fed him to my Sarlacc!! goes and cuts open Sarlacc and rescues Doug. Sarlacc dies. Doug lives. FMH cries because she has killed her Sarlacc. Smacks Underhill.
  15. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    Underhill weeps again. He ressurects the Sarlacc by sheer force of will and collapses from the effort.
  16. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    Pets the Sarlacc.

Runs back over to Underhill and brings him back with the kiss of life! sort of like snow white except not.
  17. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks up at her gloriously beautiful face and kisses her. He whispers into her ear, "Darling, do you realize that you've brought a plotline to the most chaotic thread on the RPF?"
  18. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
  19. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    Underhill stands (still kissing the goddess!). He lifts her up and carries her into the house for dinner (Underhill cooks!). "What would you like, my love?"
  20. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    ...YOU

runs up to Underhill and starts kissing him madly
  21. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    (Falling backwards onto the conveniently-placed bed) Underhill kisses her back, just as madly.
  22. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    begins frenching him and making the kiss more wonderful.
  23. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    "We must sleep, my dove," Underhill tries to say, but he's smothered in the fire of her love, so he goes along and keeps kissing her.
  24. Fisto_My_Hero Force Ghost

star 4
    stops kissing him, you said dove...? another women!!!!? a bird!!!!!??? you are having an afair arent you!
  25. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    "??? Why would I ever do that when I have you?"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.