main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive God Moders' Arena

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Mar 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fisto_My_Hero

Fisto_My_Hero Jedi Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    grins. then begins kissing him again. I am Underhills dove!

Fisto crawls in and eats the carpet

2. Master_Underhill

Master_Underhill Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2005
    Underhill really doesn't care about the carpet, and continues kissing his dove, his love, his goddess. "To sleep, love."

3. DarthReven

DarthReven Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    Stupid! Underhill kissed Fisto My Hero, not you!

Warps out of the battle, and ccontiues eating his ribs

4. dougms

dougms Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2005
    *teiports about 300 miles above bed*
    *starts falling*
    *hits matress*
    *rachel and underhill are launched into orbit*

5. dougms

Oct 8, 2005
    *takes out long ranged sniper and thermal detonator*
    *incinorates bed*
    *starts taking pot shots at underhill*

6. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    woah, is doug becoming jealous or what.. :p

build me a new bed Underhill...please. and repair the carpet that Fisto ate

7. dougms

Oct 8, 2005
    you're in orbit, fisto or did you come back?
    *unleashes flesh eating scarabs on fisto my hero*

p.s. i was taught not to hit a girl, but putting bugs on them is ok.

8. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    Flies between his blue-skinned goddess and the bugs. Underhill incinerates them (the bugs, not his lover). He turns to dougms and puts him in a ray shield prison. He brings his beloved Rachel and Fisto back down from orbit, he then orders new carpet and begins his magnus opum, the bed. He hand-carves each piece from mallorn and wroshr trees, creating a pleasant mixture of brown and white. As an afterthought, Underhill knocks dougms out. He kisses his love again, saying "Now, where were we..."

9. jedi-master-faran

jedi-master-faran Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    After a couple hours, he is finally out of the sarlack. How can he when it takes 1000 years to slowly digest? He is a jedi! He can crawl thro his bum hole. He then bonds with the sarlack and him and the sarlack kick dougs butt, who is then launched into one of Master Faran's most famous dark whole (ya I still remembr them from 10 posts ago.) He then makes another whole and teleports underhill and fisto my hero to farans layer. "Feel fre to pick any matress you want. My layer is soo wierd that I can have anything I want in here. Isnt this a cozy hall? Oh the sarlack has a husband now, in gateway 5. and I have summoned a different fisto my hero from a parallel universe and her name is Faran My Hero. Here she is" A really really hot girl walks in. Faran and her begin to fight. "Whats your name again?" lol. FMH u wanna controle Faran My hero to? Give her a name

10. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
  11. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Faran my hero.... Fisto my hero walks over to where Faran my hero is standing and gives her a good hard slap on the cheek! THATS FOR STEALING MY NAME! FMH..... FMH...... now there are two of them!!!!! this might get a bit confusing so... read carefully...

FMH slaps FMH back. FMH becomes angry and goes and picks out the hardest most uncomfortable matress in JMFs store and whacks FMH very hard on the back of her head. oh no.... not good. FMH has become incredibly angry and buys her own sarlacc and calls him Farans Fart, Faran Fart goes over and bites Fisto. Fisto, who has now been reserrected by FMH from Farans slicing him open bites Farans Fart back. FMH cheers on the two sarlaccs and then runs over and kisses Underhill. FMH glares at FMH as she kisses him! what a whore!!! cheeting on her Faran now and kissing my lover! FMH runs up to where Underhill and FMH are kissing and pulls FMH away from her and hits her and throws her to Fisto to eat her up. FMH kisses Underhill passionately once again.

12. dougms

Oct 8, 2005
    "wow... that was confusing... and it hurt my head..."
    *takes out shot gun and blows the impostor apart*
    *in a stream of blood farans legs go numb*
    *she falls to her knees*
    *doug then walks over to faran looks her down says*
    "die, impostor" *shoves the shot gun down her Throat and gives her another mouth*
    after that he summons a wormhole and brings out a pet rancor*
    *its hungry*
    *crunch*

13. DarthReven

DarthReven Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    Bah, Underjill and FMH can kiss al they want, i will just go and conquer the universe!
    *conquers universe with mando fleat*
    hah, now i am emperor!
    *begins exterminating enemies to his power base*
    Now, i am emperor so you have 2 choices:Fight me and die, or 2: Join me, and be rewareded for killing my enemies.I leave you to your deliberations/

By the FMH and Underkill, work for me and you get a whole continent on a nice planet(like Telos, or Ruan, etc) to go and live on, and do your frolics, IF you go and eliminate my enemies. Consider this well

~Lord Mandalore Reven

14. dougms

Oct 8, 2005
    "ok, who the 'ell is underjill?"
    *takes out trusty shotgun*
    *aims at DarthReven* "emperor this"
    *blam*

15. dougms

Oct 8, 2005
    *starts taking out the mando fleet stick kung-foo style*

16. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    I get my own planet!? YIPPIY!

[goes to my planet and lives on a Rancor farm, farming Rancor and more Sarlaccs. Trains the Rancor to go and eat up the enemys. Fisto gets jealous because I am paying to much attention to the other Sarlaccs and goes and gets into a fight. FMH doesnt mind. for she is busy falling in love all over again with her beloved Underhill.. Kisses my Underhill passionately.

17. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    Underhill kisses his FMH back, just as passionately, wondering why they've decided to raise enormous, carnivorous critters on the farm.

Underhill telepathically says to DarthReven: "Depends on the enemies."

Bringing his mind back to what he's doing, he begins frenching his beloved, pouring his soul into the kiss. "Darling, will you marry me?"

18. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    FMH breaks away from the kiss leaning back in Underhills arms staring him straight in he eyes.. she cannot beleive her ears... her eyes start to fill up with fresh new tears and she smiles full heartedly at him.

"Oh Yes my love! I will marry you!" she then presses her lips back to his and sends him a mental thought through her mind to his I love you.. but doesnt stop kissing him.

19. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    I love you. YES! WOO! YEAH, BABY! GETTIN' MARRIED! Underhill telepathically says to his darling, glorious, beautiful fiance. I love you too, my dove, dear heart, my blue-skinned goddess.

20. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    mmmmmmm... My dear, we are getting married. when?! Fisto comes running in all bloody from fighting. Fisto wants to be the Grooms best man.

21. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    This thread does not exist so you two can e-make out. Take it to PM or something, but it's not a topic for the God Moder's Arena, especially considering it isn't even godmoding.

22. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    gah, fine. smacks Underhill just to make NP happy. sends one last mental message We are still getting married my love then goes and feeds Fisto a peanut.

23. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    Oh, sorry. Hmm...isn't godmoding...I'll have to fix that.

Underhill pulls out a quadruple-barreled shotgun and blasts the Mando fleet into nonexistance. He then turns on...dougms. (He won't mind. He'll come back, anyway.) Underhill jumps onto dougms and tears his...spleen out. Underhill commences beating dougms up with it. (should I tone that down a bit?)

24. Fisto_My_Hero

May 30, 2005
    Fisto runs over and eats Dougs spleen up right out of Underhills hand

25. Master_Underhill

Sep 18, 2005
    "Oh...I see..." Underhill picks Fisto up and pick up where he left off: beating the daylights out of dougms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.