O.C, CA God Speed with our Troops - It has begun!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Mar 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Master

star 4
    Regardless of one's opinon of whether or not we should be in Iraq. As a veteran my heart goes out to the troops who are doing their duty to serve their country with honor and dignity in the hardest job man has.

I pray that God speed be with our troops and to bring them home safely, and for those families who will lose loved ones I pray for God's comfort upon their heart and families in this time of heartache.

Being a veteran and seeing first hand what war is. I wish no one has to do or see what these men and women will see. Having said that I support them in their doing thier duty for their county.

May God Bless America!

2. MALICE_MIZER Jedi Knight

star 3
    "and for those families who will lose loved ones...."

Definitely. That goes for BOTH soils. Let's get this over with.
  3. dustinbrewer Jedi Knight

star 2
    yes, let's get our men and women home safely and quickly!
  4. LordJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    The first casualties have been reported by msnbc.com (probably elsewhere too). 4 US soldiers and 12 British. It does not appear to have been related to hostile fire though. You can read the full story here.

May they rest in peace :(

The good news is that the Pentagon is hearing that the "elite" Republican Gaurd would like to surrender. This is the reason the "shock and awe" strategy has been put on hold. Hopefully the war will be over sooner then everyone thought.

EDIT: I've updated the numbers since the story has changed.
  5. AnakinWisler Jedi Master

star 4
    My thoughts and prayers will be with both the soldiers and their families back home. May God bless us with a swift and quick victory.
  6. jedi_janie Jedi Master

star 1
    Just a note that all 4 of the Americans in the helicopter crash are from Camp Pendleton. God bless them for their courage and service and God be with their families at this time of suffering.
  7. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    yes, let us pray that no harm may come to those on both sides of this conflict, let God protect the innocent and help our men to return safely. :)
  8. Bant428 Jedi Master

star 4
    See what's happening? It's going to be longer, harder, and bloodier than the War on Afganistan. *sigh* I pray that those who do not deserve to die will be spared.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.