main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Gods and Tyrants: Divine

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheogorath

Sheogorath Jedi Youngling

Feb 9, 2008
    IC ~ Asur

Asur eyes lazily drifted around the courtyard, from the plants and trees to his brothers and sisters. He relaxed himself as he began to move his body, there was no rush for him to get immersed with the others just yet, he knew much about them already his fathers book had taught him much about the role he would play in this universe.

'Not like you to be shy master', the dog that was stood beside him was trying to force it's head into his masters palm for affection, "I'm just taking it slowly, i have plenty of time."

Asur scratched behind the ears of his companion, Remus was nothing special, he was very much like the dogs upon the mortal planes. Apart from the telepathy. 'Oh yes, i forgot about your control over time. My apologies master,' Asur raised an eyebrow as he sense the sarcasm.

Asur then moved away from the shade of the trees and closer to the group that had slowly gathered together.

Tag ~ All

2. ActRaiser

ActRaiser Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2008
    Garland felt interested in Asur, because he immediately felt as if they were both kindred spirits. "Asur, I sense a deep wisdom within you, like O'Hanrai's. May I inquire as to our differences? I don't know what they are exactly. I have no power over the land as you do, but I sense we are both gods of some sort of knowledge."

Owlando listened carefully to them. He wondered what exactly the world's future would hold.

Tag: Asur

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Lord Guriosa IC:
    Location ~Heavenly Garden

Flowers. A breeze of calming wind. Scent of early spring. A courtyard. Ah, so that was where they were within the Immortal Realm. The main area and it was currently taking the form of a courtyard. How quaint.

Guriosa's eyes gazed around at his associates. Friends? Maybe. Enemies? Hope not. Lovers? Hm...well, a couple potential candidates. Only a couple? Oh immortal that be me! Only two?

Oh well, it was time to meet and greet. With Lusion currently napping wherever Lusion was napping, he was free to go do his own thing. Spotting a veil of mist and upon closer inspection, an immortal that resembled some kind of humanoid shark...he bounded toward him.

"Hey there! Howdy-ho!" a pause, "Hmm...you look impressive. What's your name and what's your deed? Bring death and misery to all? Or you just a big softy inside? Hm? Guriosa here, Lord of Time and the Process of Rebirth and Resurrection. Oh, and something else, but I'm sure you don't care about that. Nice little group we got here, with the look of some of them I'd seriously consider having accidentally stepped into the Immortal Senior Elks Club. No?"

Guriosa smirked at his own quirp, apparently finding it amusing while awaiting the immortal next to him to reply as well as introduce himself.

Tag: Megalodon Rex...that be you, Yautja :)

4. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Firis

Firis smiled as warmly as he could at his siblings. Latro's aura exuded feelings of trust, which nearly made him laugh. And Genatii, as he now knew her to be named, clearly wasn't as embracing of Latro's camaraderie.

This'll be fun, thought Firis.

He spoke slowly and calmly, weighing each word.

"I am delighted to meet you both, at long last. I am Firis. My duties are many."

He bowed slightly. Ever so gently, he exuded an aura of distrust towards Latro for the briefest of moments - and then nothing. A pang of guilt washed over the Fear God, and he regretted doing this. He was a hunter; why hide his intents? The wolf wants what the wolf wants, and the wolf will take it one way or another, after all...

"I...apologize, to you both - I have been rude, and it was not my intent."

He shifted his weight, and spoke again:

"I am Firis, Lord of Fear, Master of the Hunt and the Astronomer God. It is my pleasure to meet you both, truly."

A wolf needs a pack, after all.

Tag: Gentaii, Latro

5. Sheogorath

Feb 9, 2008
    IC ~ Asur

Asur had only just joined the collective group before his name was called. shifting slightly he came across Garland, lord of Magic, Strengh, Power and Thunder, powerful indeed.

"Asur, I sense a deep wisdom within you, like O'Hanrai's. May I inquire as to our differences? I don't know what they are exactly. I have no power over the land as you do, but I sense we are both gods of some sort of knowledge."

His qustion made him smile, he had pointed out the connection that was there but never noticed.

"You are the lord of Magic, the arcane. And my control over knowledge holds many keys to mortals trying to master wizardry."

Asur answered Garlands qustion to the best of his knowledge, it was the most likely connection between them.

TAG ~ ActRaiser, Any

6. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    "Interesting. I hope that we don't fight eachother over something like this."

Garland thought for a moment. "So, Asur, I see you could make a good messenger of the gods in case the other one we have is up to some kind of mischief."

"Do you think that we are going to form some kind of "pantheon" or grouping together of ourselves? I can see that since we have a messenger already. Although I don't see any clear Hierarchy that could be laid upon us, except that we obey the Master."

Tag: Asur

7. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: for now, italics for Bat-language)

IC: Krash, King of Cacophany
    The High God's Garden

Krash waited calmly, hearing every word the High God spoke. He did not listen for the meaning. He listened simply to the sounds they made, which combination of sounds was pleasing, which were intriguing, which were boring. The meaning of the words floated somewhere in the back of his mind, but Krash knew the meaning was not of import to him. If he simply did as felt natural, cataloging the sounds of Kranjua, ensuring that all sounded as it should, and bringing sound to the deaf and silence to the obnoxious, he would do well.

The sound when the High God transported them was subtle, quiet. Most of Krash's fellows probably disregarded it if they heard it at all. Written onomatopoeias cannot describe the sound, but language could eventually, if clumsily, describe the sensation of one moment being in a massive marble chamber with brilliant acoustics and suddenly being in a vast airy garden. Echoes become rustles as the reverberations of aeons-old sounds still vibrating through the air are instantaneously replaced with the gentle breeze causing leaves and petals to brush against each other.

Now was the time to hear the voices of his brothers and sisters. He listened and memorized which voices he would happily listen to for hours, and which voices were almost painful in his sensitive ears, and which were simply boring beyond all belief.

The bat, whose name is impossible to actually transcribe, but who, due to the written nature of this narrative, will be given the nickname of Screech, spoke up in her high-pitched voice, simply greeting her master and asking if he had any business for her, which he quickly denied.

Then she asked an odd question, which the god of sound had previously given no thought to, "Aren't you going to meet your new family, m'lord?"

"Not at the moment. Knowing them personally is unimportant today. I need only to know sounds and meanings today. Pleasure is out of the question until I see how much of my eternity my purpose will require. If time permits, I may seek out those who sound pleasant."

"Well, Screech replied, "Not that I'm an expert about this sort of thing, but if you already know who possesses the beautiful voices, why not meet them. Imagine how much more pleasant it'll sound when the beautiful voice speaks directly to you."

"I do not think today will be a good day to make a social impression. If I approach one of my siblings in front of all, they may all get the impression I am approachable whenever they deign. How will I get anything done if my siblings are always calling?"

"I think m'lord is simply making excuses, but I'm obviously not going to succeed in changing your mind today. You'll have all eternity to listen to noises. How often do you think you'll have such a prime opportunity hear some really special noises?"

Cupping a hand over the bat's mouth, Krash resumed his listening, observing how certain voices were affected by the surrounding foliage, listening in exquisite detail as a word carried from its speaker's mouth through the air, brushing against the leaves of a nearby bush, changing the sound almost imperceptibly, but jus enough for Krash to notice and be pleased with.

Tag: Anyone?

8. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Latro
    Heavenly Garden -- Immortal Mode

While the woman was slightly cold towards him, Latro didn't feel as hated by the one Firis. Admitadly, Latro was laying the trust on a bit thick, and he dialed it down a bit, but as the gods would eventually learn, Latro was a good friend to have.

"Appology is unnessicary my friend, I assume you have never encountered other Immortals aside the Father either, I will not deny it is a bit unnerving. This is our chance to make friends that will, literally speaking, last all of eternity. Mistakes are bound to be made, and no one can hold that against us. It is very beautiful here is it not...relaxing to say the least."

He looked around at the other immortals, but did not leave the small group he was with.

"How long, I wonder, before we can begin to exert our power upon mortal beings? It will be exciting to have such power and responsiblity will it not?"

And how fun to mess with....

Tag: Spacey, Peng

9. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Garland saw Krash in the background, a serene, blind figure. He had wondered if that he may invite this brother over to the gods. "Sir Krash, do join us, please. You seem as if you are another one like me. A god of magic, a god of knowledge, and a god of music. This seems to be a bonanza of interest this day. I am Garland, Patron of Magic and Power. I was wondering what exactly I may call you, Krash. Acqaintence? Friend? Colleague?"

Tag
    Krash, Asur, Belissa

10. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Firis

Firis smiled. "Power? Of course." Responsibility? Not too keen on that. "There is a time and place for it, though."

The God looked about the garden. "If this is an indicator of what is to come, then I for one shall enjoy it."

In truth, Firis was not too keen on perfection. He had no use for it; there were no flaws, no cracks to pry into. A place of solitude was what he wanted, despite his desire for a pack to belong to. Perhaps he'd start his own pack, away from the influence of other Immortals.

"I don't suppose we'll have to wait much longer..."

Tag: Latro and Gentaii

11. Sheogorath

Feb 9, 2008
    IC ~ Asur

"Interesting. I hope that we don't fight each other over something like this. So, Asur, I see you could make a good messenger of the gods in case the other one we have is up to some kind of mischief."

Asur grinned slightly. "Doubtful, i have no desire over any others affairs. I'm quite happy with what i have."

Shifting his view slightly he eyed the other group of gods that gathered. For that moment something unpleasant passed through his mind but this was no time or place to share it.

"Do you think that we are going to form some kind of "pantheon" or grouping together of ourselves? I can see that since we have a messenger already. Although I don't see any clear Hierarchy that could be laid upon us, except that we obey the Master."

"Honestly i'm not sure, of course down on the mortal realm it's likely that they'll be a Pantheon dedicated to us. Mortals will always conjure something in order to worship us, be it rational or senseless."

TAG ~ Raiser, Any

12. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: Will get a post up tonight after work, sorry for the wait. :)

13. Yautja

Yautja Jedi Youngling star 1

May 5, 2008
    Megalodon Rex

Contemplating about what the High God had said, Megalodon meticulously and warily observed his other so called "brothers and sisters." How could they possibly be related to him? Megaladon never recalled having such siblings, as a matter of fact he himself didn't even know how he came to exist in this realm of existence. He didn't want to be in this cursed courtyard with all these atrocious flowers! He wanted to rule the seas which he made his home in. Already he envisioned roaring tidal waves that could lay waste to the coastlines, the azure clear waters that sheltered countless species of organisms, and of course his children...the sharks! Voracious, ravenous predators who prowled the deepest depths of the ocean to the shallow yet stunningly gorgeous and tropical coral reefs.

Speaking his children, his firstborn son and his most loyal lay at his feet, Kamohoali'i, who waited for further instructions from his father and master. His piercing ocean blue eyes staring down at his son, Megalodon Rex replied in a voice that seemed to be fused with the rough ocean waves and the serene waters that marked his entire domain, "You are free for now, my son, go flock to the seas and rally your fellow siblings. Guard the seas while I stay here..." At a moment's notice, Kamohali'i nodded loyally and took his leave.

Megalodon, on the other hand, turned towards a voice that seemed to be directed to him. The veil of mist surrounding the humanoid god shark concealed his face as well as most of his impressive form, conveying a sense of mysterious eeriness, truly an enigmatic being! Instead of smiling like...his "brother" did...his face remained indifferent, likewise his voice, "My name...is Megalodon Rex: Guardian of Water, Protector of the Depths, yet at the same time I am the Scourge of War and the Axis of Vengeance. I still have to accept the fact that all of you are my siblings...not that it's a negative thing." he remained stolid and waited patiently for the reply.

Tag: Darth_Elu

14. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Lord Guriosa IC:
    Location ~Heavenly Gardens

Oh, great. Another serious one, was Guriosa's first thought.

"My name...is Megalodon Rex: Guardian of Water, Protector of the Depths, yet at the same time I am the Scourge of War and the Axis of Vengeance. I still have to accept the fact that all of you are my siblings...not that it's a negative thing."

"Ooo...you sound all powerful and stuff," Guriosa winked at Megalodon, "Hey, we'll have to work together in the future to make some kind of Lust War. Sound good? I mean, seriously, think about it. It'd be awesome!"

A pause. "I mean...uh, Time War. I didn't say Lust. What were you thinking? So, uh, how's the Seas? Oh, right, you haven't seen them yet. Just practiced in your kiddy pool. Heh...."

Desperately searching for another face to join them, he was a figure with opaque blue skin, which was pretty interesting of note.

"Hey! You!" he made it clear who he was talking to, "Come on over here and talk to us! ...Please?"

Tag: Megalodon Rex & Bast/Vulcan

15. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Garland
    "Asur, do you think that we might be able to come up with some kind of partnership? Magical power, combined with more common knowledge can combine to make something truly wondrous. Alchemy is something that I can see allowed for your followers to have free reign over without trespassing on my jurisdiction? Likewise, I would like to enter into magical sciences without trespassing into your backyard."

Edit : Asur

16. Yautja

May 5, 2008
    Megalodon Rex

Megalodon rolled his eyes when Guriosa didn't see him. To even imagine this...being to be my own brother is astoundingly incredible! However, he really didn't say much and remained silent for the next few minutes after Guriosa invited another one sibling to converse with them. Megalodon prayed that this one wouldn't be as giddy and merry.

Before waiting for the reply, Megalodon surprisingly answered in a lighthearted, nonchalant tone, "A Lust War you say...does that explain your exuberance and ecstasy? Gee you're really 'getting it going' with a lot of girls, aren't you?" At that, he chuckled a bit and slightly calmed down. Maybe his siblings weren't such a suspicious bunch after all...

17. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Genatii

"How long, I wonder, before we can begin to exert our power upon mortal beings? It will be exciting to have such power and responsiblity will it not?"

"Power? Of course. There is a time and place for it, though."

Genatii nodded in agreement and her face fell solemn. "Yes, however, we must be cautious to stay within the limits of our responsibility. To do otherwise could bring out negative effects on the world...and our task is to keep order and peace."

Her mossy green eyes studied the two Gods standing before her. Her brothers. Were they going to misuse their power? Would they become corrupt? She did not know their intentions just yet, but she hoped that they would use it for the better and well-being of Kranjua.

Tag: Firis and Latro

18. Sheogorath

Feb 9, 2008
    IC ~ Asur

"Asur, do you think that we might be able to come up with some kind of partnership? Magical power, combined with more common knowledge can combine to make something truly wondrous. Alchemy is something that I can see allowed for your followers to have free reign over without trespassing on my jurisdiction? Likewise, I would like to enter into magical sciences without trespassing into your backyard."

"I don't see why not," he said with a soft laugh.

He then turned his view back to the other collection of deitys' a somewhat mischievous grin then appeared across his face as he staired. "I know so much, and yet i know so little of my fellow kin."

he didn't turn back to look at Garland as he said this, he still keep watching. "I guess we should join the rest of the group, there's little to gain if we ourselves hide away now." Now smiling he husered Garland to come along.

TAG ~ Anyone ~ Raiser.

19. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    Garland

Joining Asur, and the others he was curious. "This is all good and well, but I, as god of power am impatient. I hope that we will be able to create the world soon. Much work is to be done and I already have plans." Mysteriously, Garland mused.

"There is much we can do if we do things right. Hopefully we can make more than just a single world."

Edit- Asur

20. Sheogorath

Feb 9, 2008
    OOC: I think the world is already been created. GM?

21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Aye aye, the world has already been created. It's been run by The Supreme One up until now. Was just figuring Act meant as in further shaping of Kranjua...right, Act? ;) Oh and Yautja, Guriosa did see Megaladon Rex. :p

Lord Guriosa IC:
    Location ~Heavenly Gardens

When the other God seemed to be busy contemplating to himself, Guriosa shrugged to himself and looked back at Megaladon.

A Lust War you say...does that explain your exuberance and ecstasy? Gee you're really 'getting it going' with a lot of girls, aren't you?"

Guriosa grinned, "Yeah, you caught me. I'm also the Lord and Overseer of Lust. And me? Well, unfortunately, I haven't met any girls yet...but ohhhh...I will, trust me, I will. And I believe I do spot some around already."

The Lust God of Time and Rebirth as well as Resurrection put his arms behind his head leisurely. "Wonder how long till we can glimpse Kranjua. I wonder exactly how good looking some of these mortal women are...I read up, you know...Elves...larrikin...humans..."

Tag: Megaladon Rex, Any Others

22. Yautja

May 5, 2008
    IC as Megalodon Rex

"Lust is the last thing I'm concerned about at this very moment," Megalodon Rex chuckles for a bit and stops, his grin reverting back to a stolid expression. He observes the other gods and goddesses busily conversing with one another. He could already envision allying with some of them, yet going to war against others. He was after all the Scourge of War, diplomacy could only go so far. Brute force and action sometimes had to be enforced to make a clear point as his philosophy defines it. However, that time has yet to arrive...

"I am quite eager to see the oceans that Father created. They were supposed to be vast and magnificent, the perfect domain to rule," Megalodon Rex continued, keeping his conversation between Guriosa alive.

23. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Bellissa

The Goddess listened to the conversation as it wandered around. They were mostly interested in exercising their powers and seeing the world set out before them. While Bellissa too was quite interested in this, she found it curious that there was no real socialization. Just petty chatting about this and that!

The Goddess gazed around the Garden. Garland had moved off to another immortal. And there were two other Gods tal.....

Bellissa's eyes widened as she looked at that one group.

*He* was there.

The woman took a deep breath and marched over. She would need to speak with him, now that it was possible.

She had seen the God of Lust, Guriosa, before. It was just in passing, but their link was undeniable and instant. The God of Lust does not escape the notice of the Goddess of Fertility.

She had been separated from him ever since, but she knew he had the power to undo her. And in the most despicable way! She had inquired to the High God consistently about him until she had learned what she needed to.

"Guriosa" she said, coolly as she arrived at the group. Her back straightened to match the stiffness of her demeanor. "I see you too have managed to make it here. Excited to cause mischief and debauchery, I'm sure."

She looked her counterpart up and down, sizing him up.

TAG: Elu, Yautja

24. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Firis

"To keep peace? Perhaps. I am here to oversee the hunt, to guard the cosmos, and to keep fear alive."

Firis tilted his head to one side, his cloak swirling about him like liquid shadow. What an odd turn of events: an apology, acceptance, and now this risky debate. If Genatii was looking for friendship, this was an odd way to start out.

"I would say that peace is detrimental to my labours. I require some conflict. The world needs some conflict."

Tag: Genatii, Latro

25. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Latro
    Heavenly Garden -- Immortal

"I would say that peace is detrimental to my labors. I require some conflict. The world needs some conflict."

Latro grinned and nodded in agreement. He had the strange feeling Firis and him could work together in their deeds amongst the mortal world.

"I must agree dearest sister...for mischief and discord are also among my domain of rule, though I hesitated to mention it before as I feared you would get the wrong idea of me as a god. It really wouldn't be sensible to put myself out of work by fostering peace and serenity. Besides, beings must learn from their mistakes, and if peace rules through out, how can one make a drastic mistake. How can one learn and grow. Fear not my brother Firis, I lay the tracks for fear to enter the hearts of mortals, and those tracks will be laid well."

Meanwhile, Santos slithered unseen through the garden, learning what he could. He knew that the god of war and the Lord of Lust would both be useful allies to his master, or more accurately his master would be useful to them. Lust bred mischief, and discord lead to war. He noted that his master was in conversation with the god of fear, who was entwined with all of them. Lust caused mistrust and fear, mischief caused fear, discord caused fear, fear caused war and vice versa, they would all soon be combined in their dealings.

Tag: Firis, Genatii

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.