1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Gods and Tyrants: Divine

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Elu, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

star 8
    Gods & Tyrants Character Sheet (Elu Approved)

General
    Name: Auroch
    Primary Weapon: Carries a sling and a crook(shepherd's staff). He rarely employs either as a weapon.
    Sacred Item: The aforementioned shepherd's staff. Rarely used as a weapon, it is more emblematic of his role with livestock and agriculture.
    Personality: Auroch is a kind, welcoming individual who skews towards paternalism. He is warm, trying to encourage life and stress nurturing attitudes, but has a strong desire for order and proper form. Failure to live up to these expectations, or generally showing disregard for them, can lead to his sharp disdain. While he seldom enters into direct conflict, he can be punitive in with-holding his cooperation from such individuals. In general, though, he tries to model himself after a kind, and loving, if stern father figure.

Appearance
    Eyes: Deep brown
    Hair: Short-cropped, relatively straight black hair that tends to curl as it grows out. Clean-shaven.
    Skin: Deeply sun-tanned, nearly light-brown skin. Smooth and unmarred.

Auroch has the appearance of a young human shepherd. He dresses in the long, billowing robes and turban of desert herders, and complements this with simple sandals and his staff.

Aura: He can assume a glowing aura around is body if he so chooses, but typically does not.

Extra Goodies
    Prayer: "What things we plant, make firm. We take root with you, that we should grow together."

Mortal Form
    Alias: TBD (To Be Decided)

All other information re:appearance is in line with "normal" appearance.

Mythological Companion: N/A

First post forth-coming. Someone can feel free to pull me into a situation/conversation in the meantime, if it strikes their fancy.
  2. Sripvalentine Jedi Knight

IC: Hashesl de Lorraine

Hashesl rode in on pegasus, pausing momentairly to survey the soon to be killing fields.

"Errant, when will these vile little beasts arrive, I grow tired of waiting for these Imps."Hashesl said the irritation strong on his voice.

"I do not know mi'lord. But when they arrive, I tell you this now that they will never bother your Human Knights again." Said the Knight Errant

Then it happened, the horizon darkened as a wave of imps poured over the hill.

"Men, prepare for glory, as for some this will be your last moment. And remember all who die here today shall be remembered forever in my halls." Hashesl said "Now then, CHARGE!!"

The calvary ran forward first with Hashesl at its head, leading the magnificent charge with Pegasus. The Infantry followed suit, with their great swords and axe's.
    When the lines meet it was a blood bath, Knights and Imps alike being slaughtered by the tens, Hashesl himself found it difficult to tread through the bodies pileing up.
    Then he realized that the imps were in full retreat, their army completely routed.

Hashesl turned his head to his Errant, a General in his Army, and said "How many dead?"
    The errant turned his head toward the god, "200, and still rising, but the enemy dead is far greater, we count at least 350 if not more."
    "Ah a shame that we lost so many good Knights, but they shall receive a warm welcome in my halls just as I have promised. And as for you Errant, I grant you the title of Impsbane and I shall have you a sword made to match the name." Hashesl said grabbing the Errant by the shoulder "Now then, onto the future, there is no doubt that the Imps will be back, I want you to set up a parimeter that has round about patrols, no one thats not human gets in. After that is done, return to Castille and try to get more of the peasantry to join our cause."
    The Errant nodded his head as the god turned and disappeared into nothing more than a great flash of light.

Once back at Asfel, his realm, he noticed a large increase of souls in the room, no doubt from the skimish at the border of Siristin and Avishara.

'No Doubt the God of Death will be angered at my stealing of these wonderous souls, but he will understand.' He thought.

He walked silently back to his throne watching as the souls feasted on roasted boar and pig.
    He closed his eyes and a swath of prayers came to him, most of which came from Squirs that were going through their trials to become a Knight, but one caught his eye, one of a small boy who hoped to one day join the Knightly Order that called his village home.
    Such a grand prayer could not be ignored, so he simply added it to his to do list, as a reminder to tell the Errant to find the boy.....

TAG:Any, GM
  3. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Svrip, that post is invalid. Please read the Opening post and skim the ones after by all of us to see what is going on. ;) However, if you could have Auroch suddenly awaken from that and realize it was a day-dream and then continue on, then it'd be different...Sorry for the inconvenience, but knowing thy settings is important!
  4. Sripvalentine Jedi Knight

OOC:Woops sorry a little new, I will make it a little more than a dream.....sorry again.
  5. Yautja Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC as Megalodon Rex

"Very well then, I accept. Time to fight with your weapon and not with your mouth!"

A cloud of mist arose in front of Bast, revealing the form of Megalodon Rex. His bone armor still on and wielding his Guan Dao, the only noticeable difference was his water shields had disappeared and he seemed to cool down a bit. He slams the ground and both gods are surrounded by a watery like fence around them. No god or goddess will dare to interfere as both Rex and Bast would settle this the old fashioned way. Displaying his awe-inspiring power and might by swinging his Guan Dao, Megalodon Rex bellowed out to the challenger.

"You may be the God of Duel, but that doesn't mean you can defeat me so easily."

Tag: Bast, Anyone Else Witnessing
  6. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    IC: Bellissa

It had all happened so fast. The God of Lust grabbing her hand. The comment about the hour glass. The deep desire in his eyes. It all worked to overload the Goddess, who had not had much interaction with other immortals. He had moved on, and there seemed to be a major fight breaking out nearby, but she barely moved, drowning deep in thought.

She raised her left hand up, the hourglass on it glowing faintly. He'd grabbed her there. And now he knew the hourglass was her symbol too.

It was difficult to say from that encounter. Would they be friends or foes? He was certainly interested in knowing her. But for immoral purposes she was sure. How does one deal with such a being! It was very confusing!

She was flattered of course, but that was just the newness of the situation no doubt. He was an attractive god to be sure. But not her type, no certainly not.

Perhaps confronting him was not a good idea. Yes, perhaps staying away was the right path. Gods like Guriosa were dangerous. She couldn't be sure what would happen when he was around her. If anything, he would do nothing but complicate things. And it was too early in the game to let that happen.

The Goddess blinked and snapped out of it, lowering her hand and looking to see what was going on. A blue humanoid god and a shark-man-being were fighting it seemed. Or showing their powers or something.

She moved quietly to the side and watched. This feat of posturing was for the Gods. As a goddess, she felt no need to enter into this. She also noticed a few other gods and goddess had moved in. It seems the group was growing ever bigger.

What an interesting group of immortals were assembled here!

-I_H
  7. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Bast
    Heavenly Gardens

Bast swept the outer robe from his shoulders, revealing white tunic and greaves. Standing with his feet together, his right arm out slightly, his palm open and facing his opponent. He let his left arm rest behind his back. Bast cocked his head and smiled.

?I would expect not, lest you be ill-fit for your station. Let us begin.?

Bast remained stationary. His legs tightened and he prepared himself to make the first offensive strike. He took a deep breath and bowed his head to the water God. His right hand tightened to a fist and he moved. His first step took him, rapidly, to the left. He followed it up with a feint to the right. His body wavering in it?s velocity, Bast closed the distance between the two fighters with a thunderous, gravity defying leap.

With precision unparalleled, Bast took the top of his right foot to the Shark-like features of the God?s face. The power in his legs was so great, that even if he had landed his kick, he would have felt no resistance. So, as he landed, facing the back of his quarry, he looked curiously to see if his attack had stuck.

Tag: Yautja
  8. Yautja Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC as Megalodon Rex

Megalodon Rex reacted instantly, twisting his back over and to the right, going with the flow of the kick to slide under it in an agile evasion, landing on all fours and facing Bast. That was all Megalodon needed to initiate the fight and he was fierce in his counter attack, he dove at Bast, stopping about five feet from him then bolting to his right, grabbing his Guan Dao, which was clenched in his jaws when he evaded the attack, in his right hand and striking down at Bast from an easily block-able angle for the blue-skinned figure's current position, the only thing he need do was raise his weapon.

Tag: Bast
  9. Sripvalentine Jedi Knight

OOC: I may be a little inactive this week, as I will be going to non-stop parties.
  10. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: Post as The Supreme One will be coming soon, stay tuned! :p

Lord Guriosa IC:
    Location ~Heavenly Garden

Guriosa watched Bellissa shy away from him and raised his eyebrows in silent inquiry. He noticed her watch the fight while seemingly take note of the assembled immortals. Probably a good thing to do. He did the same quietly for a moment, before again noticing the two other Goddesses.

I'll have time to talk with Bellissa again. Time to meet and greet again!

And again since they were all distracted, it made it all the easier for a time freeze. To Iesia however, it probably seemed like teleportation. She was walking toward a group one minute and then all of a sudden boom! there he was standing in front of her with a smile on his face, his tail twitching excitedly. This was one was a looker alright!

Raising his hand in greeting he hailed her, "Hello there! Nice to meet you, Guriosa here. Lord of Time, Rebirth, and Resurrection. And you are, my lovely Goddess?"

She doesn't need to know my other aspect...yet.

Ah, the joys of being him.

Tag: Iesia
  11. Jedi_padawan_leigh Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Iesia
    Heavenly Garden

Iesia was startled as one of her male siblings suddenly appeared in front of her, a wide smile on his face. How did he do that? some sort of teleportation power? She took a small step backwards as her silver eyes took in his appearance. He had the body of a human, but he also had a tail which looked like it belonged to a fox or a wolf or other such similar animals. She watched as he raised his hand and hailed her

Hello there! Nice to meet you, Guriosa here. Lord of Time, Rebirth, and Resurrection. And you are, my lovely Goddess?"

"Ah, brother Guriosa, hello...And thank you. It is pleasing to finally meet my siblings

She bowed her head gently in respect, trying to remain polite and hoping her slight uneasiness would not show through too much as she did so.

"Iesia is my name, And I am charged with the power over Ice, Inspiration and Beauty..."

TAG: Elu
  12. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Bast
    Heavenly Gardens

Bast let himself push off the ground, moving in the direction of the blade. He stepped lightly off of it?s flat and then used his opponent?s own head as another stepping stone and landed to the Shark-God?s left.

The moment his foot touched the ground, Bast was moving again. Aiming with his left fist, Bast rocketed his right fist at the side of Sharky?s head. In the span between jump and blow, Bast took a second to think about his opponent.

He knew that he controlled Water and War, but not of his last charge. That helped him little, though. He needed to pinpoint a weakness. The little he had seen of the God, had revealed a sort of brutal sensitivity. Bast frowned. He returned to the fight, his mind on his solution.

Tag: Yautja
  13. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: He hast returneth.

Lord Guriosa IC:

Guriosa smiled as she replied to him and bowed his head a bit in respect as well to her. Iesia, hmm? A lovely, lovely name. And she was the Goddess of Ice, Inspiration, and Beauty?

"Well, Iesia, it definitely shows," he said with a bit of a smirk trying to present itself.

However, as he was going to do more, he looked past the Goddess and saw it. Guriosa blanched and stood up straight, almost rigid.

This wasn't going to be good...

Tag: Iesia

High God IC:

He had returned. And what he saw did not please him. Only a few of them noticed him after he just re-entered the area, most were still unaware of his presence. And two of which were dueling each other. Perhaps needed and yet...it still irritated him. This was no the way to behave, not so soon! Oh, but they would learn.

His voice suddenly boomed across the Garden Courtyard of the Heavens, ricocheting off invisible walls to resonate within everything and everyone. He was heard everywhere within the realm, though there were none else to hear.

"BAST! MEGALODON! ENOUGH!"

For those who hadn't realized he was back...they knew it now. There was a tense silence in the air for a moment, before he spoke again. Calmer and softer this time, but with a stern edge.

"What is the meaning of this? A fight broken out, already? And Guriosa, what had I told you in private before all this?"

A quiet mumble of "To keep my hormones in check during the first meet..." presented itself, the Lord of Lust's head bowed in embarrassment.

"You did not. There will be no punishment, this will be a warning. A warning to you all! Of which, I will explain in due time...until then...Bast. Megalodon Rex. I go back to you now. Explain yourselves."

Tag: Everyone...especially Bast & Megalodon
  14. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Of Bast
    Heavenly Gardens

Bast blinked and used his tail to guise his body away from the Shark-God. Rather, away from Megalodon. He could not mistake the powerful voice of his father. Bast hit the ground and rolled to his feet, four yards shy of his sparring partner. He twirled on his feet and bowed.

?T?was just a duel, Supreme One. I hold no ill-intent for my brother God. Nevertheless, I apologize for causing you displeasure.?

Bast raised himself and let his eyes fall directly into the ball of light that was the High God. Assuming his Father could not already see the cause of the past events, Bast wanted Him to know that his words rang true. He could say nothing for Megalodon, however.

Tag: Elu and Yautja, others
  15. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

star 8
    IC: Auroch

In the ensuing commotion, Auroch closed steadily on the last few hundred yards between himself and two other gods. For their part, most of the others seemed, frozen, their attention fixed on the abruptly halted battle?or, more accurately, on the one who had deigned to interrupt. His response was different for three reasons. First, he was just gaining his bearings in this new world, seeming to have awakened to those who were, apparently, his peers. Already startled that he was not alone, the comparative shock of the recent developments was only minimal. Secondly, he was neither the target of the furor, nor did he have ties to those that were.

The, third, he observed aloud, coming within earshot of Iesia and Guriosa, was how, ?Strange, that his displeasure should be the most familiar thing here. All a bit overwhelming, yes/??

From the expression on her face, the goddess seemed to think so. The other fellow was a bit harder to read. Stopping beside them, he leaned on his staff and for a moment considered sitting. By now, one of the two duelists was explaining himself. Keeping his eyes fixed steadfastly forward in anticipation of the reply, he continued through the side of his mouth, ?I am Auroch, by the way. And the two of you are??

TAG: Darth_Elu, Jedi_padawan_leigh
  16. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    IC as Genatii

Genatii smiled to Asur and was right about to say a comment, when such a demanding presence not far off behind her. Who...who was that?

Genatii spun on the ball of her foot, the sheer lavender gown fluttering about, and Meyatae's eyes widening and cowering behind his master's legs. For a moment that could have well lasted forever, there was only silence and stiffness in the air.

"What is the meaning of this? A fight broken out, already? And Guriosa, what had I told you in private before all this?"

"To keep my hormones in check during the first meet..."

"You did not. There will be no punishment, this will be a warning. A warning to you all! Of which, I will explain in due time...until then...Bast. Megalodon Rex. I go back to you now. Explain yourselves."

Genatii blinked at the God named Guriosa. He was the one who winked at her and with the interesting aura. Hormones in check? Could he be a God of Lust? Well it would definitely make sense due to his aura. Her mossy green eyes shifted over to Bast and Megalodon Rex, watching the outcome.

Tag: Asur and All
  17. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
  18. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

star 8
    OOC: Agreed. I don't know why this went cold all of the sudden. In any case, starting tomorrow, I will be on a leave of absence until June 10th. I won't have internet access. If anyone wants to do something with my character in the interval, feel free, so long as it's nothing major. For anything big, you can PM me for approval before hand.
  19. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    OOC: Where is Elu? Where?! Don't Panic! Where's my towel?
  20. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I am here. I was just waiting a little to see if anyone would finally post, it doesn't look like it. But I'll give it one last night.

Do not be afraid to post everyone! I don't know why you stopped so suddenly, but just push on if you're waiting on a tag apparently not coming.
  21. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Um, I actually need you to reply, Elu.
  22. Darth_Joesha Jedi Master

star 4
    GM APPROVED

General~

Name: Teleute
    Primary Weapon(s): Words.
    Sacred Item: The Ankh worn around her neck. It is said to be the source of her godly powers, a lie. It's really just a pretty necklace.
    Personality: Teleute surprises many with her personality, for the god of death she is oddly chirpy, kind and slightly sarcastic.

Appearance~

Eyes: dark blue (2 eyes)
    Hair: Black with many different coloured ribbons tied into it.
    Skin/Fur: Very pale skin. It seems cold to the touch.

Extra Goodies~

Color: the colour of a red sky in the morning.
    Totem Animal: barn owl.
    Weapon/Item: ankhs, the death shroud.
    Symbol: Ankh
    Prayer: Teleute does not believe that confining people into set prayers allows you to truly see their worthiness or their true needs. You may worship her as you wish. (though a pretty ceremony wouldn't go a miss.)

Mortal Form~

Alias: The Dark Lady
    Race: Cannot be seen under her cloak. If appearing to the smaller races she is obviously smaller.
    Sex: Female. Only recognisable through her voice.
    Eye Color: face is covered in shadows.
    Hair Color: Black strands occasionally fall from the hood.
    Skin/Fur: She wears a long black cloak. Occasionally you can see pale skin under the hood.
    Markings: none
    Uniqueness: even in bright sunlight her face remains submerged in shadow.

Mythological Companion~

Species: Demon
    Name: The Borghal Rantipole.
    Sex: Male
    Description: The Borghal Rantipole is a small, stout, grey demon with small pointed ears on the top of his head. From just under his nose two long strips of skin and fat fall giving the appearance of a long moustache.
    Primary Role: Messenger/Friend.

ic: Teleute
    Heavenly Gardens

Teleute stood at the side of the gardens playing idly with a fountain. She had dressed in a black silk robe and the ribbons in her hair sparkled in the light, but it appeared that her effort was all for no gain. She had talked to no one, it seemed that the different aspects of her seemed to scare off, or at least make uncomfortable, the other gods. When one wishes for worship the do not desire truth, when one believes themselves omnipotent then redemption is beyond their thoughts and most of all, when you believe yourself immortal death is not a welcome thought.

For these reasons Teleute stood playing idly with a fountain, she was even to embarrassed to call forth the Borghal Rantipole she was a god and she would not stoop so low as to call her companion forth at a meeting. Privately she prayed for the end of this charade.

tag: Anyone wanting a chat.
  23. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: I missed that...somehow. I'll get right on that! And everyone, you're very very close now to having God Mode. Almost time. Next post as the High God is its time.

High God IC:

"I see...a Duel? And only that you say, young Bast? Perhaps, but it seems Megalodon Rex is a little angered. As soon As Megalodon has his say, I want to show you all something of great importance."

As soon as Megalodon Rex had his say, the Supreme One was quiet for a little while as if in thought, then let his voice raise a bit more.

"Come now, all of you. Form a circle here in front of me, I will be on the outside of it and yet I want you all facing in and looking at the ground. There is a lesson I must teach you. And a world I must reveal."

He hovered where he was, quietly watching as the immortals did as he bade them.

Tag: Everyone
  24. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    Firis

Firis had little hesitation as he did as the Supreme One bade. He moved over to the circle, facing inwards, waiting calmly. The duel was of no importance to him; squabbles came and went.

But if this was about the world...he'd listen.

Tag: Any, Elu

OOC: Sorry for the short post!
  25. Sheogorath Jedi Knight

OOC: Sorry for not answering earlier spacelady, Darth RL had me tied up.

IC: Asur

"I wonder what happened..."

"It seemed very unprovoked, maybe the shark just has anger issues or maybe, he felt threaten?" Asur straightened himself to get a better view of the two immortals, he focused on the shark like god who in Asur's point of view was trying to prove a point towards the other deities.

"No doubt this will cause a lasting effect on both of them down on the Mortal plans, even if it is just a 'duel'." Asur turned away from the fight and back to Genatii, "Violence isn't something i do."

He said giving the goddess a comforting smile. Just as he waited on her reply a dominating voice echoed across the courtyard.

Asur stayed silent during 'fathers' intervention but paid close attention to what he was saying even if it wasn't aimed at him.

"Come now, all of you. Form a circle here in front of me, I will be on the outside of it and yet I want you all facing in and looking at the ground. There is a lesson I must teach you. And a world I must reveal."

Asur stepped towards the circle just as quick as one of his brothers did, all he could do now was wait and see.

Tag: Spacelady, Elu.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.