Going Away party for Timo... *tear*

Discussion in 'German Speaking FanForce' started by Strilo, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    :( Sad day... although we had a good time in Stuttgart and you're not leaving that soon. But to know that you're going back to USA in about a month... :(

2. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I will not say do not weep, for not all tears are an evil. I am sad in ways too but my time in Germany was made truly great by having friends like you all, Thomas, Christian, Christoph.... the list goes on. An incredibly good impression has been made upon me about the German people by everyone. Truly proud (now with real solid reason) to be of German Heritage. Also do not worry, this will not be my only time in Germany. There will be more someday, I promise.
  3. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    You come back one day? Yeah! Maybe we should start planning your welcome back party already otherwise we can't find a date again. :p

Btw Mel (Lanna) asked me to greet you, Timo, but I haven't seen her post before I left to Stuttgart. So a bit belated... Greetings from Mel, Timo. :)
  4. gaiatha Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I won't start saying good-bye now because you are still here for a while :p

But I want to say "Thank you" again for the great time at Stuttgart this weekend.
    Even though it was for a sad reason I totally enjoyed myself and I know that Michi did too ;) :D
    So, thank you! :)
  5. ChimealHeltei FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 5
    Wanted to say thank you as well! :) It was a great time, but sad to leave... :(
  6. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Yeah it was a good time for sure. And the tour was good practice for me when my parents are here! :D
  7. MacCaffrey VIP

star 9
    I hope that wasn't the sole purpose... Just to practice. ;)
  8. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    LOL! No of course not!
  9. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Well I bought my ticket back to the states today. I leave at 10am on October 22nd.
  10. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    A bit more than a month... :(
  11. MacCaffrey VIP

star 9
  12. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
  13. MacCaffrey VIP

star 9
    Thanks for the great time! :(
  14. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    I should be the one thanking you all. Without my friends here in Germany, my time here would have SUCKED. But do not be sad. I will be back. And you guys can always come and visit me in Oregon!
  15. MacCaffrey VIP

star 9
  16. Strilo Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Hey Jule, Senny... my friend Wael asked me to thank you for listening to his music and he's thrilled you liked it. Also I have to tell you guys... he finished that Asian Games piece I was telling you all about and sent it to me. WOW! It's incredible. It doesn't feel like Williams really at all. It has a more "classical" feel than a film score feel and it reminds me in places of Ravel's Bolero. It's seriously awesome. My respect for him and his abilities has broadened and deepened even more. I hope to be able to send it to you guys sometime...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.