main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Going Crazy!!!!!

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Bravo, Sep 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Well, not carzy yet. But, it got your attention. 8-}

Hey, does anyone know if any used books stores would have a book from 1995? I am looking for the book titled Look Away by Harold Coyle. If anyone has any information on that book, like where I can find it used or new, please post here. If you have the book and you don't want it anymore, I would be more then glad to have if you don't mind giving it up. Yet again, if you have any infomration, I will be very grateful. If you are baord, it would help me out a lot if you gave maybe a local book store a call, since by the time I get home, everyone is closed. Thanks for any and all help. :)

2. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Your best bet is to try Amazon.com first, they have a lot of used stuff in the Amazon Marketplace. I've used it a lot, and haven't had any bad experiences.

Good luck!

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thanks.

My loving momma found me a copy, although it took here three and a half hours. :)

4. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Dedicated woman, better make sure you do something nice for her! :D

5. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Wish I'd seen this thread earlier, I could have found it for ya...took me all of 1 minute :)

I like amazon.com :)

6. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Sounds like she found it @ an actual store, and not the net. When dealing w/ the brick & mortar variety bookstore, 3 hours is a good time.

7. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    oic. If it's a book I have to look for, I don't even look in person, I go to the net :D

But then, I wouldn't even know where to begin looking in person if it's an old one. I don't know where any used bookstores are down here.

8. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Four Corners Bookstore on Bijou Street is one of my favorite. I make at least one trip a year down there and then stop-off to have some Beau Jo's pizza before heading back.

9. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    If you have the ISBN you can always get a bookstore to find the book for you. And Jen, Beau Jo's in Idaho Springs is soooooooooo much better. We used to stop there after football trips last year. :)

10. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I have been to all of the Beau Jo's on Colorado, we went on a quest one year. :D

The one here on Colorado BLvd, does a lunch buffett that I will go to when I feel like splurging (& cheating, but who cares). All You Can Eat Beau Jo's!!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.