main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Going home

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ORT-MAN, Dec 21, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ORT-MAN

ORT-MAN Jedi Youngling

Nov 26, 2000
    Well I new that someday I'd move back to Waco, which is my home -town, I just didn't think it would be so soon. As of Jan 1, 2001
    my job is transfering me. I will continue to keep in contact through the forum, and on will try to pop in to meetings from time to time, of course I will see you at the shows now in Austin and Plano, since I will now live between both cities. I've had alot of fun, made some great memories and have made special friends(both in Austin and in lubbock) and look foward to many more good times through the years. Let me take to this time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year. Thank you Anne(neumera) for starting the club, your doing a great job, keep it up. Of course before I finish I have to give you the lastest find added to my collection (which is now in storage for a while) it is the Qui-gon Queen Amidala Japanese exclusive at closeouts 2-U, the store is located at William Cannon and first street, in South Austin in the H.E.B. shopping center.
    Good luck!!

May the force be with you!!!!

Fred(aka)ORT-MAN

2. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    Shoot. I've haven't checked the messages in a month and look what I come to. I'm so sad to hear that you are moving, Fred. You've been great fun and a good friend. I wish you all the luck and I know that we will see you again in both Austin and Plano.

Take care,

-Anne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.