main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Going overboard for Easter

Discussion in 'Community' started by beezel26, Apr 3, 2014.

1. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    really? so you were all into the fetish aspect of it? or you just did it for a larf now and again?

2. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    Um, I was like 3 so there was no real purpose behind it.

3. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    Rabbit stew.

4. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    I forgot, my step dad makes that around Easter. He enjoys cooking up the easter bunny.

5. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    what about cooking up the local church, as payback for corrupting minds in general and pagan tradition specifically?

[​IMG]

6. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Right, so there was this guy I knew, he was a pretty decent guy who always had the right thing to say at the right time without putting anybody down. Sure, some of what he said seemed a little strange at first, but then when you thought about it, it all made total sense. Despite all of this, there were a lot of people who thought he was a jerk and went out of their way to take him down a notch only to completely fail at it in front of everybody. This didn't sit too well with these guys.

My friend hung out with about a dozen of his friends most of the time, but he'd find time to hang out with just about anyone who wanted to talk to him. He was also a professional woodworker and had a ton of people who could vouch for his work and knew that he was a good and upstanding guy. You really couldn't ask for a better person to have as a friend.

Anyway, the guys who were trying to sabotage my friend's popularity managed to convince the police that he was a terrorist and so they hauled him in for questioning late in the night after he had dinner with his friends. It was brutal. His friends saw the cops and all but one of them bolted (this guy later said that he didn't know his friend at all, some friend he was...). The police took this guy to the station and interrogated and beat him for hours and then held him for a while longer before it could be figured out just what to do with him.

A quick trial was held the next morning and my friend was sentenced to death. His mom was in tears and so were a few of his other friends who had been told of what had happened. He was taken outside of the city and executed in this long, drawn out, show of an execution alongside several hardened criminals. It didn't take too long before he was cold and dead.

Another mutual friend donated his family's plot in the cemetary for him. He was interred and we went about our ways for a downright crappy weekend. An honest man, my friend, a guy who hadn't done anything wrong in his life was executed by the state all on the word of a few high falutin' jerks who thought they were better than him. It sucked.

The next day some friends of mine who couldn't make it to his burial went to place some flowers on his grave only to notice the grave was empty and that he had somehow come back to life and just waltzed on out of there as if nothing had happened. He even took the joke further and pretended to be the gardener when my friends had asked where his body had gone. When they found out that it was him along they had a good laugh and they went to tell the rest of us.

I later caught up with my friend and told him not to go pulling that sort of thing again. He smiled and told me that he wouldn't go overboard with Easter like that again. He had something big that he was going to start and that it would quite literally change the world. At first I thought it was some sort of multi level marketing thing, but he said that it was even better than money and that while some people would totally miss the point of it, there would be a lot of people who would really like it and think that his little stunt there on Easter was pretty cool.

That was years ago. My friend and I still keep in touch and I still think his stunt was pretty damn cool too.

7. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    My parents are sending me Peeps for Easter. I am making The Bigger Fish try them. [face_devil]

8. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    I actually misread the title of this thread as "Going overboard for Ender."

ophelia likes this.
  9. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    Okay, don't be going overboard now....reel 'er in a bit, buddy.

[​IMG]

10. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    "Mm-mmm, nothing like the smell of low quality vacuum sealed marshmallows coated in sugar!"

11. yankee8255

yankee8255 Force Ghost star 6

May 31, 2005
  12. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Ready to throw up now.

Peeps casserole

And here we have the explanation to the diabetes problem.

13. burrisjedimaster1

burrisjedimaster1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    The hospital I work at bought 400 fake eggs to hide for the employee's ., the sad thing is the best you get is a damn cookie!!!!!

14. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    Ufgood, you still haven't pay your debts to me. Where did you get these peeps?
    [​IMG]

15. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005

That's pretty ****ing gross, but I want this...

[​IMG]

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  16. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    Soy candle. You hippy :p

17. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    ****in' a.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  18. duende

Apr 28, 2006
    venti soy candle latte, please

19. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
  20. duende

Apr 28, 2006
    wow this is like that doritos locos tacos doritos tacos stuff

21. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I'm turning this into a weird candle thread...

[​IMG]

22. duende

Apr 28, 2006
    white castle fries only come in one size