Going to a galaxy far far away...

Discussion in 'Inland Empire CA' started by DarthMalum, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMalum Jedi Master

star 2
    I have been given a job opportunity and I am taking it, down side I am leaving Saturday 4/ 16/2011 for North Dakota Nicole will remain for a month or so until I get settled. Don't think of it as I am leaveing the IEFF, but rather, I am extending our territory.
  2. LordMarduk Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Congrats and good luck bud
  3. han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda

VIP
    star 4
    Just gettting back from North Dakota as the Wifey and I moved Nicole up to be with Ronnie. I'll be posting pics soon from the trip. I want to say that we'll be missing them very much, as they've been with us pretty much from the beginning of when this group really took off into space back in March of 2006! =D=

Ronnie and Nicole made events that much more fun, as they brought their one of a kind humor that was always sure to bring not only a smile to your face but also a good laugh! They were (and still are) the real deal. What you see is what you get and that's what the Wifey and I loved about them. Never judgemental and always supportive, they are true friends and will be surely missed.:_|

The Wifey and I wish you two lovebirds plenty of success and great happiness in your new chapter of your life...MTFBWY![:D]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.