main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Going to have Mike arrested at StarFest...

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by JediDragon, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I don't know what for yet, but it's only $3, so I'm sure I can come up with a few charges...Chunk is goin to jail!

2. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    sorry to burst your bubble but I mont actualy be going to star con only the meeting.

3. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    isn't the meeting at starcon tho?

4. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    The meeting is going to be in my room at the hotel, no charge to get in, very informal. Anyone going to the activities at the con itself will have to pay. If we do want to try to arrange to have the meeting in the special events room (to try to drum up membership) let me know now and i'll ask Starland, but it may be too late to arrange that.

5. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Obi W, that is very cool of you to put up your room for the meeting, but if it's anything like the last little get-together, we might all end up in a cell! I can see it now...."CHUNK!! Stop eating the paint!" {;>

6. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    lol, I'm all for hanging out with a group of FFers at the con and trying to snag a few victims, er, recruits. Is your room there at the holiday inn? Do you know if there are any rooms open there or if there are maybe any roach motels around somewhere close that cost like $40 a night?

7. Obi_Wannabe

Mar 17, 2002
    I just confirmed my room at the Holiday Inn, I asked for a 1st floor room. I'm paying $89/night. I don't know if they are all booked up or not. I know Starcon also has a deal with the Embassy Suites two exits away as an overflow, there are a couple of hotels in walking distance as well, I don't know any prices.

http://www.starland.com/sf-sc/sf02/lodging.htm

8. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    JD - You could crash on my couch if you need to. I'm not too far from the Con.

9. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    Jen: that would be AWESOME as I'm nearly broke and I'm happy to have enough to pay for the tickets, lol. The only problem is that a friend is supposed to be coming with me, would that be a problem?

I could bring a sleeping back and make him sleep on the floor, lol!

10. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    If he's short he can sleep on the chair or the love seat, but yea, no problem. Happy to help.

11. Obi_Wannabe

Mar 17, 2002
    I have a friend who's supposed to hang out for the weekend, but she's planning on coming and going from the con all weekend. Check with me during the con for crash space, a definite possibility, if I remember correctly the 1st floor rooms have couches.

12. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    you guys are awesome. we were planning on spending the entire time at the con (open to close, haha!), and it would have sucked to drive back to base, and almost as bad to pay for a motel...but I'll find a way to pay you back, I promise!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.