Oceania Going to New Zealand/Australia in Dec/Jan, would like a meetup in Sydney

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by GrandAdmiralJello, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandAdmiralJello Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque

Manager
    star 10
    Hello folks. I'll be visiting New Zealand and Australia for a few weeks, and should have free time in Sydney from the 4th-7th of Jan. I'd like to meet up with as many JCers as possible whilst there. I realized that I'd probably need to get word out before that was possible.

I'll also be visiting other cities in Australia/NZ too, but on a considerably tighter schedule so I'm not entirely sure how that would work out.

This thread also exists for me to get tips on traveling to the area, as well as suggestions for interesting places to visit in Auckland, Wellington, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney. I'll only have about a day in each of those places, except the latter.
  2. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Sadly I'm in Adelaide and at that time will be on holiday with my family. Any takers in Sydney? Hang on, I'm going to link this in the NSW forums! ;)
  3. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
    I'll be in Sydney then! Are you going to bring little Caesar?
  4. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    ello will now join the Seppo club. Those american members willing to go down under and visit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.